• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

VC

I listened to some clips of HW's Dec. shows that Brig posted here. It seems HW was melting down mid-Dec. because of the disaster KoN was, and, combining with and including, her bad memories of what happened years ago in that same time frame of year... see HW post below. I'm not making excuses for HW's weird behavior, but it seems reasonable to guess PTSD is part of her breakdown and MIA.

Quote from: (Redacted) on December 13, 2015, 02:51:10 AM
I write to you with a heavy heart tonight.  It has been a pleasure and a great honor to work with Art Bell.  I have been with him every step of the way through each incident:  his studio internet being tampered with on Sept 23rd, shots fired at his studio on Oct 21st while he was on the air, the threatening phone call he received at his private home number on Nov 18th, the intruder on his property on Nov 23rd, and this last incident of a shot being fired at him when he was on his way to his studio on Dec 9th.

The incidents are becoming more brazen, and more often.  I'd give anything to know who it is.  Anything.  I want this person/ persons caught and stopped.  However, wishing it does not make it so.  The proper Police reports have been made, Art's security increased, yet it continued.

For anyone who thinks this is a stunt or an excuse to quit, I have made reports to Nye County Deputies myself, and have photos of Art's injuries from when he dove to the ground when he heard the shot on Dec 9th.  Unfortunately, it is all too real.  I am as angry, and as sad as all of you that Art has been pushed off the air, but the right thing to do is to put his family first.  That he was bullied off the air like this makes me so mad I could chew up nails and spit out carpet tacks.

I will be hosting Midnight In The Desert starting on Monday night.  It pains me a great deal to have my dream handed to me like this; Art should be the one on that mic.  It is his rightful place.  Anytime he wants to return, the seat is his.  For now, I will keep that fire lit for him.

Dr. MD MD

I’m staring to think that metron is just a Heather Wade sock puppet. Heather, is that you, dear? :D

chefist

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on February 02, 2019, 03:04:45 PM
Is HW making another comeback?
At broadcasting, phone sex, or posting explicit selfies?

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on February 02, 2019, 03:15:51 PM
At broadcasting, phone sex, or posting explicit selfies?

OH, good point...I need to be specific.

whoozit

I looked up comeback on Urban dictionary cause I figured it was some euphemism the cool kids are using.

Lilith

I'm not sure I'd listen anymore, even if she did.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on February 02, 2019, 04:41:04 PM
I looked up comeback on Urban dictionary cause I figured it was some euphemism the cool kids are using.

Ha...ya never know.

chefist

VC

Noory: "There are no coincidences..."

Quote from: (Redacted) on December 13, 2015, 02:51:10 AM
[...]

I will be hosting Midnight In The Desert starting on Monday night.  It pains me a great deal to have my dream handed to me like this; [...]

HW was expecting to replace AB. She is telling us that right here [see bold text] above.

Quote from: George Noory on December 13, 2015, 02:58:04 AM
[attachment id=1 msg=627254]

Friday the 13th too?

Quote from: VC on February 02, 2019, 09:21:51 PM

HW was expecting to replace AB. She is telling us that right here [see bold text] above.

Friday the 13th too?

I think you are reading to much into that.

Who knows. The whole situation is wonky and people have speculated so much it’s hard to recall what’s fact and wild speculation.

The longer Heather stays off air, the more her small base disappears. I’d speculate at this point Heather wishes she never took on podcasting.

AZZERAE

Quote from: whoozit on February 02, 2019, 04:41:04 PM

Cool kids?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VC on February 02, 2019, 09:21:51 PM

Friday the 13th too?

Amazing.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 02, 2019, 11:57:37 PM
I’d speculate at this point Heather wishes she never took on podcasting.

heh heh

Catsmile

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 02, 2019, 11:57:37 PM
The longer Heather stays off air, the more her small base disappears. I’d speculate at this point Heather wishes she never took on podcasting.

# Meh...
# Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained.
# Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow.

# Did You Try Unplugging It, And Plugging It Back In?
# Reboot It.
# It'll Grow Back.
# From The Ashes She Will Rise Again, In A New Incarnation.
# Better Every Day!
# NewSugarDaddyBB. 

AZZERAE

Heather works when she feels up to it. She doesn't stick to a schedule, neither does she make comebacks. She just does what she wants to do. The stakes are too low for anything else (in my estimation).

And she does all this on the strength of "doing a good show".

chefist

Quote from: Catsmile on February 03, 2019, 01:35:53 AM
# Meh...
# Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained.
# Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow.

# Did You Try Unplugging It, And Plugging It Back In?
# Reboot It.
# It'll Grow Back.
# From The Ashes She Will Rise Again, In A New Incarnation.
# Better Every Day!
# NewSugarDaddyBB.

https://youtu.be/LsuZ3RRITMI

VC

Quote from: brig on February 03, 2019, 12:53:40 PM
https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1091508791038918657

For their own "sakes alive" and preservation... HW better have a comeback... soon. ;)

JediMiller has to have a Sock Puppet here. You gotta believe it. The HW spell is cast.

Metron reminds me of that Old fart that HW kept boringly putting "on air", and we had to endure his incessantly long-winded lectures. I'm sure we knew him by name... not Bear or MfM. On and on, too many times, boring, he came on IF there was an actual show.

Lilith

Quote from: VC on February 03, 2019, 01:38:29 PM
For their own "sakes alive" and preservation... HW better have a comeback... soon. ;)

JediMiller has to have a Sock Puppet here. You gotta believe it. The HW spell is cast.

Metron should be that Old fart that HW kept boringly putting "on air", and we had to endure his incessantly long-winded lectures. I'm sure we knew him by name... not Bear or MfM. On and on, too many times, boring, he came on IF there was an actual show.

You mean that guy that called in, then she had him on as a guest, then he called in constantly after that?

I dunno, I never thought Metron was a guy, tbh.