Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 01, 2019, 10:59:52 AM
Answer the question, dick face. >:(

I just think you’re a needy piece of shit who shits up this forum with your neediness.

Metron2267

Where did you go when Bellgab was down and after you got banned at Ellgab? :o

Did you have a backup hate site or was it a matter of reseeding the all-consuming animus in a whole other venue?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 01, 2019, 07:50:44 PM
Where did you go when Bellgab was down and after you got banned at Ellgab? :o

Did you have a backup hate site or was it a matter of reseeding the all-consuming animus in a whole other venue?

Do share your theory!  :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on February 02, 2019, 02:10:34 AM

He doesn’t have one, just a bunch of random accusations and unfocused rage. It could only be because you come from a shithole fascist regime that you’re able to respect a goon like this.

Lilith

Quote from: Azzerae on February 02, 2019, 02:10:34 AM

Sounds like fascinating reading material.

Lots of views and adsense money for MV.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 02, 2019, 02:14:02 AM
He doesn’t have one, just a bunch of random accusations and unfocused rage. It could only be because you come from a shithole fascist regime that you’re able to respect a goon like this.

Punch down all you want. You have no idea what its like to go hungry, and be subjected to physical violence day and night because you were born in hell. Laugh, I'm suffering.

He's just a friend of mine. I don't see how that and the aforementioned are interrelated. Aside from the fact he has compassion. Something America was once known for.

Can't you come and overthrow the black Hitlers of this continent, and give a helping hand? Or is a tweet and a spot on Fox News all we're gonna get before Pompeo's fat ass deads the whole operation?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on February 02, 2019, 02:26:48 AM
Punch down all you want. You have no idea what its like to go hungry, and be subjected to physical violence day and night because you were born in hell. Laugh, I'm suffering.

He's just a friend of mine. I don't see how that and the aforementioned are interrelated. Aside from the fact he has compassion. Something America was once known for.

Can't you come and overthrow the black Hitlers of this continent, and give a helping hand? Or is a tweet and a spot on Fox News all we're gonna get before Pompeo's fat ass deads the whole operation?

Sure, I’ll get right on that.  ::)

Why can’t metron help you?! He’s so wise and powerful! :D

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 02, 2019, 02:39:16 AM
Can’t Metron help you?

He has. And he does.

Yet you insult the lowly and downtrodden with glee.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on February 02, 2019, 03:59:30 AM
He has. And he does.

Yet you insult the lowly and downtrodden with glee.

I’d rather stay downtrodden than accept help from someone as obviously needy as metron. You deserve insulting...and more than just what I’m giving you.

Rain

Do you think heather sill return on feb 4?

Lilith

Quote from: Rain on February 02, 2019, 08:30:59 AM
Do you think heather sill return on feb 4?

Did Heather say she would return on Feb 4th?

Rain

Quote from: brig on February 02, 2019, 09:36:01 AM
Did Heather say she would return on Feb 4th?
No. Just the word on the web because it's the week of her birthday.

Lilith

Quote from: Rain on February 02, 2019, 09:44:14 AM
No. Just the word on the web because it's the week of her birthday.

Well, nothing indicated on her site yet.  Still same ol same ol.  Not even any new Favorite News Articles.

Rain

Quote from: brig on February 02, 2019, 09:53:47 AM
Well, nothing indicated on her site yet.  Still same ol same ol.  Not even any new Favorite News Articles.
Sorry brig if I  offended you about praise bart thing.  I heard you started praise mv.  It's hard to know the origins of everything when you first start.

Lilith

Quote from: Rain on February 02, 2019, 10:26:16 AM
Sorry brig if I  offended you about praise bart thing.  I heard you started praise mv.  It's hard to know the origins of everything when you first start.

Me offended?  NEVER, Not possible.  ;D

No Worries.  :)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 02, 2019, 07:16:32 AM
I’d rather stay downtrodden

Which of course he never stated that YOU were, ya dolthead. Wakey wakey!

Quotethan accept help from someone as obviously needy as metron.

Hey no worries there, dick doctor! ;D

QuoteYou deserve insulting...and more than just what I’m giving you.

Oh sure...of course he does...but really..."deserve's got nothing to do with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kjYk2CrQF8

You just seethe and sputter at any and everyone like a rabid dog. I'd pity you, but I think in some totally warped permutation of your mind you revel in your own pain. So enhancing that of others is simply bonus. Change my mind... ::) ::) ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on February 02, 2019, 02:20:00 AM
Sounds like fascinating reading material.

Lots of views and adsense money for MV.
Click throughs engage!

The dick doctor first began the political purity tests that ripped this group apart and led to MV shuttering it last July. When he took his filth to Ellgab he was very promptly booted. And if you look through his posts there you'll again find a dearth of topical material. He seems to have few if any interests. I challenge anyone to list what they might be....crickets...

My thesis is that when there were enough bans at Ellgab he did a head count and lobbied MV to reopen BG. But what he was looking for was less a libertarian free speech zone than a target rich environment for him to explore the grimy crevices of his own sociopathy. If you run through months of pages of his Tourette's talk you'll find a dearth of topical engagement, save for his RINO/globalist attack spiel, and frankly he's so dense that he barely has the mettle to cough up a citation let alone debate a point down on that one in a scholarly manner.

As was observed by others, his prior high water mark here was a spate of youtube video posts which won him no special plaudits, so if you're looking for actual discussion he's no more your man than Jackstar. They both require swift salutes to whatever agenda they're pushing and either one will fear bite when challenged.

As for what he wants out of Bellgab, it's the very thing he accuses others of - moderation/censorship. The dick doctor wants to pick and choose who he can keep in his own private petting zoo, which BG has swiftly become. If he can't get that a forum takedown is OK by him. Because we know he's done it before.

Note he made a special effort (addressed here by MV) to pollute threads in which any animus was missing, which is why he responded so dismissively to my commentary on the postcards thread. He has no interest in postcards, what happened 100 years ago, technology, the paranormal, sports, etc. Frankly the only thread where he can contain his sputter rage is in the Music heading. And even there he had to shit it up with crap about the Beatles being a psyop.

Anyhow, there's my wall-o-text on the matter and thanks for all the fish! ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 02, 2019, 10:52:23 AM
Click throughs engage!

The dick doctor first began the political purity tests that ripped this group apart and led to MV shuttering it last July. When he took his filth to Ellgab he was very promptly booted. And if you look through his posts there you'll again find a dearth of topical material. He seems to have few if any interests. I challenge anyone to list what they might be....crickets...

My thesis is that when there were enough bans at Ellgab he did a head count and lobbied MV to reopen BG. But what he was looking for was less a libertarian free speech zone than a target rich environment for him to explore the grimy crevices of his own sociopathy. If you run through months of pages of his Tourette's talk you'll find a dearth of topical engagement, save for his RINO/globalist attack spiel, and frankly he's so dense that he barely has the mettle to cough up a citation let alone debate a point down on that one in a scholarly manner.

As was observed by others, his prior high water mark here was a spate of youtube video posts which won him no special plaudits, so if you're looking for actual discussion he's no more your man than Jackstar. They both require swift salutes to whatever agenda they're pushing and either one will fear bite when challenged.

As for what he wants out of Bellgab, it's the very thing he accuses others of - moderation/censorship. The dick doctor wants to pick and choose who he can keep in his own private petting zoo, which BG has swiftly become. If he can't get that a forum takedown is OK by him. Because we know he's done it before.

Note he made a special effort (addressed here by MV) to pollute threads in which any animus was missing, which is why he responded so dismissively to my commentary on the postcards thread. He has no interest in postcards, what happened 100 years ago, technology, the paranormal, sports, etc. Frankly the only thread where he can contain his sputter rage is in the Music heading. And even there he had to shit it up with crap about the Beatles being a psyop.

Too Short/Need more shit to read.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 02, 2019, 10:32:39 AM
Which of course he never stated that YOU were, ya dolthead. Wakey wakey!

Hey no worries there, dick doctor! ;D

Oh sure...of course he does...but really..."deserve's got nothing to do with it.

You just seethe and sputter at any and everyone like a rabid dog. I'd pity you, but I think in some totally warped permutation of your mind you revel in your own pain. So enhancing that of others is simply bonus. Change my mind... ::) ::) ::)

I know, idiot. He said he was. My statement still stands.

I’m not worried. I’m not in pain. I only hate posters like you and your boyfriends because you’re idiots who shit up this forum with your non-stop hissy fits about what I’m posting. You are, without a doubt, the neediest stupid faggot on Bellgab, trying, as brig stated, to control everyone and everything.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 02, 2019, 11:32:06 AM
I know, idiot. He said he was. My statement still stands.

I’m not worried. I’m not in pain. I only hate posters like you and your boyfriends because you’re idiots who shit up this forum with your non-stop hissy fits about what I’m posting. You are, without a doubt, the neediest stupid faggot on Bellgab, trying, as brig stated, to control everyone and everything.

Oh GOOD!  You're here.  I was trying to fill in for you while you were away.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 02, 2019, 10:52:23 AM
Click throughs engage!

LOL! What a stupid obsessed with me faggot! ;D

First, it’s not a thesis and you’re not a scholar so do us all a favor and stop trying to play one on Bellgab. If I want to cite something or link an article I will; otherwise it’s just my own thoughts. I know you don’t have any of your own being an NPC with no internal dialogue so all you can do is post walls of cut and paste here.

Second, I bet mv fucking hates you too. You’re already trying to spread malicious rumors about him too but it’s all just projection from your warped little mind. Cue your stupid projector meme, asshole. The way I read what mv was saying he was talking about you shitting up the threads. In fact, you responded by saying sorry and agreeing to “run silent for awhile...” which last about one night. And now you end this continuation of your non-stop hissy fit against me by ripping off Douglas Adams because you’re such an unoriginal, uninspired hack. Yeah, something smells like fish alright: your posts.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 02, 2019, 11:42:03 AM
LOL! What a stupid obsessed with me faggot! ;D

First, it’s not a thesis and you’re not a scholar so do us all a favor and stop trying to play one on Bellgab. If I want to cite something or link an article I will; otherwise it’s just my own thoughts. I know you don’t have any of your own being an NPC with no internal dialogue so all you can do is post walls of cut and paste here.

Second, I bet mv fucking hates you too. You’re already trying to spread malicious rumors about him too but it’s all just projection from your warped little mind. Cue your stupid projector meme, asshole. The way I read what mv was saying he was talking about you shitting up the threads. In fact, you responded by saying sorry and agreeing to “run silent for awhile...” which last about one night. And now you end this continuation of your non-stop hissy fit against me by ripping off Douglas Adams because you’re such an unoriginal, uninspired hack. Yeah, something smells like fish alright: your posts.

I saw that.  I laughed.

VC

I'm posting this here too for those that follow HW here now... instead of the old MitD thread.

Quote from: brig on December 19, 2015, 01:41:07 AM
Yeah, So does the Midnight in the DESERT part.  I keep wondering if Heather is in the desert.

Quote from: (Redacted) on December 19, 2015, 02:02:37 AM
I am in a desert.  Hi Brig.  Missing Art right with you.

What would've happened had AB/HW fans known that HW was living on Art's property back then?

Do you believe that the Stalker "shots fired" really existed and caused AB to retire?

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on February 02, 2019, 01:00:42 PM
I'm posting this here too for those that follow HW here now... instead of the old MitD thread.

What would've happened had AB/HW fans known exactly where HW was in the desert back then?

She'd have been shot at.

QuoteDo you believe that the Stalker "shots fired" really existed and caused AB to retire?

Yes...and no.

COPD and age caused him to retire but being shot at didn't help.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 02, 2019, 01:02:55 PM
She'd have been shot at.

Yes...and no.

^^^^^^^^
Most gullible chump on Bellgab.

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 02, 2019, 01:02:55 PM
She'd have been shot at.

Yes...and no.

Brilliant!