Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: VC on January 17, 2019, 11:56:06 AM
From HWG FB Group...Kika Lomi Waialae wrote: I drove past her house a few days ago and talked with her neighbor. He tells me that she is ok that he sees her on the porch smoking her cigarette from time to time. He also said that she has a boyfriend.

[...]

But I can tell you this. I stood in the cold the other day for around 20 minutes with her neighbor talking. He drove out of his drive way to his mail box on the street. It couldn't have been no more than 50 steps in both directions. I pulled in front of him, parked and walked over to introduce myself and to tell him why I was there. I thought he was getting ready to leave, but he was only driving out to check his mail. lol. So the old guy began to talk about Heather, Art, his current and past wife and so on. I learned a lot in 20 minutes. This guy was a no hold type of guy. I know what Heather paid for the house what she eats and don't eat as well as how Art really died. Well unlike what Heather claims, Art did not commit suicide I'll tell you that much. So I asked the guy if I can come by one day to spend time with him and have long conversations. He said hell yes, come on by anytime. So I will. The saga continues!

MOAR!!!!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 17, 2019, 10:00:41 AM
You've been confirmed so many times yet the false charges keep flying. Odd she's be afraid of you "knowing people" when It was Little Sean who tendered the idea of Airyn employing a biker gang beatdown, innit? :o

The whole "knowing people", comment. That was a reference to what I believe was bellgab & MV, and possibly others. This was before she made her return.

Yeah, yet I'm made out to be the bad guy.. I think it's hilarious.

Corona Kitty

From HWG FB Group...Kika Lomi Waialae wrote: I drove past her house a few days ago and talked with her neighbor. He tells me that she is ok that he sees her on the porch smoking her cigarette from time to time. He also said that she has a boyfriend.

[...]

But I can tell you this. I stood in the cold the other day for around 20 minutes with her neighbor talking. He drove out of his drive way to his mail box on the street. It couldn't have been no more than 50 steps in both directions. I pulled in front of him, parked and walked over to introduce myself and to tell him why I was there. I thought he was getting ready to leave, but he was only driving out to check his mail. lol. So the old guy began to talk about Heather, Art, his current and past wife and so on. I learned a lot in 20 minutes. This guy was a no hold type of guy. I know what Heather paid for the house what she eats and don't eat as well as how Art really died. Well unlike what Heather claims, Art did not commit suicide I'll tell you that much. So I asked the guy if I can come by one day to spend time with him and have long conversations. He said hell yes, come on by anytime. So I will. The saga continues!

Well at least we know that there actually is a boyfriend. God bless his soul.
Kika, better becareful going to that old man's house.

That entire scenario seems like a potential hororr movie plot. I would recommend they go In armed. Just saying.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on January 17, 2019, 12:50:27 PM
httpx://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDTxEWl25qI

heather wasn't the first to suggest "midnight in the desert" was she?  i could swear that was somebody else.

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on January 17, 2019, 01:23:04 PM
heather wasn't the first to suggest "midnight in the desert" was she?  i could swear that was somebody else.

I'm pretty sure the first person to suggest that title was SnapT.  I could be wrong.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on January 17, 2019, 01:43:40 PM
I'm pretty sure the first person to suggest that title was SnapT.  I could be wrong.

Quote from: SnapT on January 30, 2013, 02:53:10 PM
I think MIDNIGHT IN THE DESERT WITH ART BELL could be a good name for the new show.

Ciardelo

Didn't Art get the name from the Crystal Gayle song Midnight In The Desert?

VC

Quote from: brig on January 17, 2019, 12:24:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYGwZwwB9GI

LOL...Total BS w/Heather's call-in to AB.

I remember after she was hosting MitD for awhile that she told about her FIRST UFO sighting she said she had just experienced from her porch of "a light" coming up from behind a nearby hill in Cali, but, of course, was she even living in Cali at that time?

I certainly never counted on HW ever telling the truth or knowing the truth about anything UFO related.

Metron2267

[...]

He said, she said...he said, she said...put it this way, the cocktail of pills Art was taking could have done him on sheer lapse of memory, or it could have been intentional - minus a PD report on the "note" this remains an endless ping pong game. :-X

Metron2267

Quote from: DynamoHum on January 17, 2019, 12:11:19 PM
Ty for your kind words re my parents, that was the worst of it - seeing pics you know were taken of your dad 5 days before he died and someone putting “What a mess, I hope they cut his hair before the funeral” - it sort of drives you onwards.

That's really brutal to experience, what incredibly poor taste and timing, truly. :(

QuoteI think people were digging into that tax stuff around that time yups.

Was going and looking up the tax info (it being a matter of the public record) and posting it the same as saying she had pulled my info from her paypal records and was going to give them out? Practically giving out my email address? Using my full name on air more than a few times? Threatening to give them out (“To make me mad” in her own words) as well as my address and phone number? I didn’t post her tax info, never given out her email addresses, or her home address. Let’s not even get into threatening me with Scotland Yard contacts and Satanists (not that I believe in that shit). Just this week Fluffykins posted on Facebook that I am due to “get a visit”.

So while I see your point re chicken and egg, different chicken, different egg?
Different egg of course!

But same overall basket/carton - 'fraid so. Little Sean is a major creephead problem for you guys and unless or until that loose cannon is cleared off the decks I predict this will eventually end on a police blotter. Be glad you're across the pond where it's all more of an intellectual exercise.

Oh and (subject change) can you and wr250 work on PBS to back off overdriving the mike? She's so excitable, isn't she? ;) Your work remains broadcast standard fwiw.

VC

Quote from: DynamoHum on January 17, 2019, 12:11:19 PM
Let’s not even get into threatening me with Scotland Yard contacts and Satanists (not that I believe in that shit).

Yeah, that's BSC alright. HW does have a Witches temper, and I think it was Dale in Austin that started revving Heather's anger into action for Doxing her and posting it somewhere.

Maybe it's time for the dust to settle on all sides, since the Stormy Heather has passed on by...

No need to go "next level" at this point. It's already cray cray cray enough.

Metron2267

Quote from: username on January 17, 2019, 12:33:19 PM
The whole "knowing people", comment. That was a reference to what I believe was bellgab & MV, and possibly others. This was before she made her return.

Yeah, yet I'm made out to be the bad guy.. I think it's hilarious.

You seem to be one of those dudes that has a following you around!

Metron2267

Quote from: username on January 17, 2019, 12:35:26 PM

Well at least we know that there actually is a boyfriend. God bless his soul.
Kika, better becareful going to that old man's house.

That entire scenario seems like a potential hororr movie plot. I would recommend they go In armed. Just saying.

I would recommend meeting in a coffee shop that has regular foot traffic, just sayin... 8)

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 17, 2019, 04:15:26 PM
Yeah, that's BSC alright. HW does have a Witches temper, and I think it was Dale in Austin that started revving Heather's anger into action for Doxing her and posting it somewhere.

Maybe it's time for the dust to settle on all sides, since the Stormy Heather has passed on by...

This after what you just posted upping the ante again?!?!?  ::)

I mean why even pretend to take the high road - just wallow in the gossip mud and slog it through! And sadly hypocrites like myself will read every salacious word, all the while saying a tepid "enuf already"... :-\

DynamoHum

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 17, 2019, 04:15:03 PM
That's really brutal to experience, what incredibly poor taste and timing, truly. :(
Different egg of course!

But same overall basket/carton - 'fraid so. Little Sean is a major creephead problem for you guys and unless or until that loose cannon is cleared off the decks I predict this will eventually end on a police blotter. Be glad you're across the pond where it's all more of an intellectual exercise.

Oh and (subject change) can you and wr250 work on PBS to back off overdriving the mike? She's so excitable, isn't she? ;) Your work remains broadcast standard fwiw.

We’ve tried to put rules for the podcast in place to make sure there are no more incidents, and hopefully people won’t see us as a platform where they try and do that. There is absolutely no place for comments of that kind.

Thank you for your kind words - this is just a random hobby for me/steam let off for me, but I like that you like what I do. We are thinking of going to a more interview type format when this shitshow dies down. It’s never going to be anything other than a bit of fun for me - too much like hard work! I really do appreciate your words though.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 17, 2019, 04:19:14 PM
You seem to be one of those dudes that has a following you around!

Possibly.

Metron2267

Quote from: DynamoHum on January 17, 2019, 04:28:01 PM
We’ve tried to put rules for the podcast in place to make sure there are no more incidents, and hopefully people won’t see us as a platform where they try and do that. There is absolutely no place for comments of that kind.

Thank you for your kind words - this is just a random hobby for me/steam let off for me, but I like that you like what I do. We are thinking of going to a more interview type format when this shitshow dies down. It’s never going to be anything other than a bit of fun for me - too much like hard work! I really do appreciate your words though.

Well you're most welcome! I enjoy listening and it's nice wr250 put the archive up so I can catch up if I miss one. Kudos on the rules, hope it won't take a delay button to enforce.

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 17, 2019, 04:24:12 PM
This after what you just posted upping the ante again?!?!?  ::)

I mean why even pretend to take the high road - just wallow in the gossip mud and slog it through! And sadly hypocrites like myself will read every salacious word, all the while saying a tepid "enuf already"... :-\
WTF? I'm only posting to reply to DH for what I know to be "the truth". I heard HW say such things in her own words. Do some research and listen to what's "out there", and you will know what HW actually directly said about and to DH and Dale "on air".

She did "go off" on Dale in Austin for what he did... Dox HW, and she did go after DH too the way I quoted DH's words. So, if you don't believe DH or what HW did to Dale, then it's not my fault of upping any ante. I'm not HW's "protector" for the sorry mistakes she has made upon herself, but it's time to air-out all the dirty laundry and move past it too! I'm not rehashing, since this is what I only found-out last night and today, but I realize this is probably "old news" for you and many other active posters here.

I posted NO gossip or mud, imo. I posted what HW did to herself and Dale and quoted DH, so HW is the one that got into the mud and upped the ante towards her perceived tormentors. Not me. ;)

When I write this, again, see below, from my previous post you quoted from, then it should be obvious I'm not trying to "stir the pot" or up any ante.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 17, 2019, 05:11:01 PM
WTF? I'm only posting to reply to DH for what I know to be "the truth". I heard HW say such things in her own words. Do some research and listen to what's "out there", and you will know what HW actually directly said about and to DH and Dale "on air".

Been there, done that, heard the shows, copied the clips, up to speed!

Like I said, it's compelling gossip, who can resist? Not I... :-X

QuoteShe did "go off" on Dale in Austin for what he did... Dox HW, and she did go after DH too the way I quoted DH's words. So, if you don't believe DH or what HW did to Dale, then it's not my fault of upping any ante. I'm not HW's "protector" for the sorry mistakes she has made upon herself, but it's time to air-out all the dirty laundry and move past it too! I'm not rehashing what I only found-out last night and today, but I realize this is probably "old news" for you and many other active posters here.

Oh yeah it is, but with regular updates any newbie can swim right in the flow.

QuoteI posted NO gossip or mud, imo. I posted what HW did to herself and Dale and quoted DH, so HW is the one that got into the mud and upped the ante for her perceived tormentors. Not me. ;)
Takes two to tango basically. There's no high ground in any of this, neither for me nor you. And I truly do believe it'll all end on a police blotter one day. Till then, be smart, keep a safe distance. None of this is worth getting plugged over, really. 8)

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 17, 2019, 05:24:43 PM
And I truly do believe it'll all end on a police blotter one day. Till then, be smart, keep a safe distance. None of this is worth getting plugged over, really. 8)
Thankfully, I was banned over at Ellgab, and I think THAT IS WHERE all the bat shit crazies are... that can ALSO be dangerous too. Ellgab is the UNsafe Space. LOL.

Bellgab is live and let live... I don't feel threatened here.

Lilith

Quote from: VC on January 17, 2019, 05:43:23 PM
Thankfully, I was banned over at Ellgab, and I think THAT IS WHERE all the bat shit crazies are... that can ALSO be dangerous too. Ellgab is the UNsafe Space. LOL.

So Say We ALL!

Praise MV!

Corona Kitty

Pretty funny turn of events

Asuka Langley

Lot's of jews over there too.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on January 17, 2019, 06:10:49 PM
Lot's of jews over there too.

It's actually quite ironic that you bring that up. This is something that was barely brought to my attention, just last night. I understand, I'm not one of the chosen.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: username on January 17, 2019, 06:21:00 PM
It's actually quite ironic that you bring that up. This is something that was barely brought to my attention, just last night. I understand, I'm not one of the chosen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUq9rhuiD7k