• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

WeinerInHand

It seems a shame to roll the end credits without a final reveal.

https://youtu.be/GwYWp_bOWZg

Spookcat

Quote from: damon on January 08, 2019, 12:54:47 AM
With all of the drama with Heather, its never boring.

Debatable. I'm getting bored of it at least.

Lilith

There's no guest posted yet for tonight.  I remember the days I would wake up, and be able to see who was going to be the guest the upcoming night.

Nyewalker

Quote from: username on January 08, 2019, 12:15:16 AM
I'm surprised Heather's friend Fred, isn't replaying any of Heather's shows.

Did Fred disappear too... well atleast MV turned up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkjBWagrwy0

Metron2267

Now Heather's got her long time admirer Jedimiller SWATing her:

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 08, 2019, 11:17:54 AM
Now Heather's got her long time admirer Jedimiller SWATing her:

I always did like him.   :)

VC

Ok, just catching-up here since November. In early December HW got fired by LNM, per usual, HW is now off-air w/personal problems.

But the few brief minutes I listened to HW from her own KoN website, after LNM fired her, her voice audio was much better quality than it ever was at LNM.

So, is HW completely solo now? No producer? No other business partners or associations with rebroadcast? No growth?

Any news about her BF/SO she initially mentioned in her life? Has he been "on air" or public anywhere?

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 08, 2019, 12:04:55 PM
Ok, just catching-up here since November. In early December HW got fired by LNM, per usual, HW is now off-air w/personal problems.

But the few brief minutes I listened to HW from her own KoN website, after LNM fired her, her voice audio was much better quality than it ever was at LNM.

So, is HW completely solo now? No producer? No other business partners or associations with rebroadcast? No growth?

Any news about her BF/SO she initially mentioned in her life? Has he been "on air" or public anywhere?

Aside from Brig's superb court reporting I must also commend the thread "Spookcat's summaries" over on ellgab. It's an open thread so you can catch up there.

http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=492.0

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Nyewalker on January 08, 2019, 10:07:22 AM
Did Fred disappear too... well atleast MV turned up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkjBWagrwy0

I'm sure he'll come around like the green day song

Corona Kitty

Karen is returning.... But... Under certain stipulations...

VC

Quote from: Nyewalker on January 08, 2019, 06:47:29 PM
Apparently Vara has thrown in the towel...
Vara's voice itself was interesting, but he desperately begged for money too much, and he was just too boring-boastful over time. He got caught-up in "network drama" and had no worthy content he focused on that somehow differentiated him enough from everyone else dropping turds "out there".

DS is an even bigger turd for destroying AB's show format and going ghost w/social media looker FB whores. FU DS.

HW needed a co-host and should have gone to KGRA, but she's always AWOL & flushed herself away to be believed or trusted. Who would co-host w/HW now? What network will risk taking her on?

Epaphroditus

I  am baffled at people being mad at HW  unless your in business with her ,  her history has always been to not post  when not doing a show .

Subscribers can access the archive if they want a rerun .

4.99 a month for an archive of shows is reasonable , this non paying former subscriber has no right to complain .

In 40 years of terrestrial radio listening , never once was I approached on format , topics , hosts , or even non shows being produced .

Heather likes her privacy , who am I to invade ?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Epaphroditus on January 09, 2019, 02:10:07 AM
I  am baffled at people being mad at HW  unless your in business with her ,  her history has always been to not post  when not doing a show .

Subscribers can access the archive if they want a rerun .

4.99 a month for an archive of shows is reasonable , this non paying former subscriber has no right to complain .

In 40 years of terrestrial radio listening , never once was I approached on format , topics , hosts , or even non shows being produced .

Heather likes her privacy , who am I to invade ?

I'm pretty convinced anyone who listens to Heather is a complete moron.

(In a serious manner)

damon

Quote from: username on January 09, 2019, 03:25:10 AM
I'm pretty convinced anyone who listens to Heather is a complete moron.

(In a serious manner)
I do agree with you Michael. When i find out if there is a meltdown then I listen to the show for a little bit before I call in to troll her. Its great to stir the pot.

VC

Quote from: Epaphroditus on December 25, 2018, 04:06:03 AM
She announced last week she would be off until the 26th.

Noory of course gets it and works the holidays.
Got to say Noory still honors his Naval Service, pun intended? LOL.

Additional respect for Noory keeping company AND thankfully acknowledging those listeners in the Armed Services far away on holidays. Noory has often been "on air" during those times.

My guess is HW's "love interest" has crashed and burned, and she's lost her final anchor to reality with that loss.

HW should come back with a co-host, so her co-host can fill-in when she crashes too. Then maybe she can mature over time to show-up for work and get over all her obstacles that prevent her from being a reliable host. She's waayyy tooooo flaky to go solo with her proven track record.

LOL... soooooo funny seeing her FB with a Naked HW PhotoArt "piece" [after desert fire-dancing on LSD the night before?] from the 90's? Desperation shout-out for what purposes?

Guessing Personal problems = Breakup + no money

Which as we all know can suck. So I actually do feel bad for her.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 09, 2019, 12:51:48 PM

You should feel bad about starving children & animals around the world. Not someone who has ruined every opportunity given to them.

VC

Ok, so I heard this Dwindling Stacks guy talk about his short time hanging out w/HW years ago when HW was at the car dealership...

Then, I learn about HW recently posting all these so called "sexy" photos, BUT where the hell are these photos? Not in this thread? Not on her FB. So, what happened?

These pics must be gold considering her ONE PIC history. WTF???

Where are these photos? No BG person saved and posted these yet??? WTF?

HW's train wreck with our rubber necking has come and gone? It's weird her photos aren't everywhere considering her one photo history. Has she crashed and burned... w/her sex photos???

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VC on January 09, 2019, 02:10:16 PM
Ok, so I heard this Dwindling Stacks guy talk about his short time hanging out w/HW years ago when HW was at the car dealership...

Then, I learn about HW recently posting all these so called "sexy" photos, BUT where the hell are these photos? Not in this thread? Not on her FB. So, what happened?

HW's train wreck with our rubber necking has come and gone? It's weird her photos aren't everywhere considering her one photo history. Has she crashed and burned... w/her sex photos???

the photos are all over this thread.  just look around and you'll find them.

Chine

You would have to go back through pages on this thread.

However, Vara has posted them all on his Instagram account... https://instagram.com/michealtvara?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=11ius92bzxtkg

Epaphroditus

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 09, 2019, 12:51:48 PM

I have never gotten the impression that Heather counts on an income from this type of hobby , one of her lasts shows she was commenting on needing a producer while having tech issues  . I assume she shut down to figure out how to move forward  , she owns the studio and has her own stream so the paths are not as detoured as failed hosts on these sites have convinced others .

Again , for someone who supposedly is a failure she sure generates heat .

Corona Kitty

Lol good Lord.

Jackstar

What "podcasts" have been "successful," and what does that even entail? Asking for your paradigm shift.