Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on December 28, 2018, 05:13:20 PM
Apparently worked with her at some kind of car dealership for awhile out there some years ago. Idk much but he confirmed some of her stories related to her Jaguar and some VW van and some other things....

LOL...I so wanted it to be Dave Schrader... ;D hilarious that a former customer (or whatever) is a "fan" now...

Quote from: albrecht on December 28, 2018, 05:13:20 PM
Apparently worked with her at some kind of car dealership for awhile out there some years ago. Idk much but he confirmed some of her stories related to her Jaguar and some VW van and some other things....

Ahhh.  So he was at the Dealership.    See?  You know stuff Albrecht..............

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 28, 2018, 05:16:10 PM
Ahhh.  So he was at the Dealership.    See?  You know stuff Albrecht..............
I must consult Cazamatov or one of those brainiac computer whizzes and figure out some online way to bitcoin mine and monetize the worthless information I, somehow, recall about obscure internet "radio" shows, and various past guests, conspiracies, and drama for a profit!!

chefist

Quote from: Dwindling Stacks on November 04, 2016, 12:08:55 PM
We work together years ago.  It so happened in a conversation that I brought up Art Bell and she was totality smitten with the idea that someone random knew her hero, Art.  We hung out for a week and got to know her on a personal and intimate level.  I must admit that I was charmed by the fact that she was different than most of the women that I have met in my life and I wanted more than I think that she was ready for.  One thing leads to another and we part ways, as she wanted to chase after someone that really did not want anything to do with her.  Afterword's she became cold and distant, as if I had never existed, even though we still worked together.  I was later fired for that job and really had no other contact other than my friend hanging out with her because they worked at the same place.  Over time she gave him the cold shoulder and he moved on from that as well.  On a side note, she has mentioned once or twice about a haunted house she lived in that had a phone that would randomly start ringing.  I call B.S. on that as I was in that house multiple times and never heard the phone ring once.

Quote from: Dwindling Stacks on October 27, 2016, 03:52:00 PM
Heather had people that she did not want to find her when I knew her.  She tends to burn a lot of bridges where every she goes, must be a witch thing.

Quote from: Dwindling Stacks on October 17, 2016, 09:35:48 PM
After reading a great deal of posts on the "Great Radio Hope" Heather Wade, why her?  I knew her at one point in her life and I am mystified on why a private person would do a radio show.  I know she is a huge huge fan, but really don't understand what the appeal really is.  I know Heather can quietly manipulate a situation to her benefit, guilty right here, but what did Art Bell see in her that most of use do not.  Just curious.

chefist

I'm sure someone else has posted this, but it's new to me...sorry...but might be new to others as well.

MV/Liberace!

So wait, I'm confused.  Is Heather thought to have had a fling with Dave Schrader years ago, or with this Dwindling Stacks guy?  Or is it being asserted that Dwindling Stacks IS Dave Schrader?

#ConfusedButTitillated

Quote from: chefist on December 28, 2018, 05:15:59 PM
LOL...I so wanted it to be Dave Schrader... ;D hilarious that a former customer (or whatever) is a "fan" now...

A former lover takes over her gig, eh?  That would be too much to ask for.

I have a vague memory of a little something.  Let me do some digging. If I come up with anything, I'll PM you.

Quote from: Liberace! on December 28, 2018, 05:26:20 PM
So wait, I'm confused.  Is Heather thought to have had a fling with Dave Schrader years ago, or with this Dwindling Stacks guy?  Or is it being asserted that Dwindling Stacks IS Dave Schrader?

#ConfusedButTitillated

Damn dude.  You've sure gotten hippy.   

Corona Kitty

We can pretend it was Schrader Even if it wasnt.

Dr. MD MD

Heather, back away from the pole. Heather!

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on December 28, 2018, 05:21:09 PM

Ah, yes, I remember.  Dwindling Stacks.  Ha, I bet they did indeed dwindle with Heater.

Catsmile

Quote from: Liberace! on December 28, 2018, 05:06:22 PM
#Legacy

# PullingMiddleLegacy

# 40+CamGurl
# ...OhWait!
# CamGranny
# Faptastic

# <SkeezyDoucheChills>
# SwipeLeft!SWIPELEFT!!

scentless

i don't like that you guys pick on her.

Catsmile

Quote from: username on December 28, 2018, 05:31:37 PM
We can pretend it was Schrader Even if it wasnt.
Quote from: Liberace! on December 28, 2018, 06:04:09 PM
I prefer this.

Even my imagination sees #CuckDave stuck watching the action from the sideline.

# PoorDave
# NevarGettin'AnyAction
# ForeverCucked
# TidePodicide

Lilith

Good News!

We have Tempo Change.  She's awake.  ;D

Norm

Quote from: scentless on December 28, 2018, 07:52:20 PM
i don't like that you guys pick on her.

I asked out on a date, she refused.

I offered her a new car, she refused.

Gave her a piece of paper with my phone number, she set it on fire.

Nothing pleases her, except a bag of cash, she took that.

scentless

Quote from: Norm on December 28, 2018, 10:32:56 PM

Norm...is your real name Art or Keith?

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on December 28, 2018, 10:32:56 PM

#sad

Lilith

Heather said she hopes she has her phone issues fixed, and that we will find out soon.

Lilith

I KNEW you were gonna play that Heather.    8)

Do you think I could be psychic?

Lilith

Heather is pumping out from pole to freezing pole folks!

LadyFish

Quote from: brig on December 28, 2018, 11:01:21 PM
Heather is pumping out from pole to freezing pole folks!

Pictures of the pole pumping or it isn’t happening.

Lilith

Lilith

I'm looking forward to the predictions show, and I'm glad Heather will be live New Years Eve, and New Years.