• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Metron2267

She's not really that bad, I think she flatted out at the end of Zepellin's "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You", but that's got a tricky closing to it. :P

ZaZa

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 12, 2018, 02:05:38 AM
You all must really be insane to have recorded so many minutes of NOTHING!  And call it an MP3 something!

Hey Goner65,
you are the last person here accusing others to be insane.
The way you talk to yourself in Dietrich thread is example of an insane freak.
I bet you Dietrich fucked you in the ass without condom and now you have HIV AIDS and feel abandoned by him.
Poor puppy begging for attention. .

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 11, 2018, 09:42:32 PM
Some of the guests get confused between Kingdom of Nye w/ Heather Wade and Bart Ell's Kingdom of Nye Radio.

lulz

ZaZa

Quote from: HumanBeing on December 12, 2018, 04:29:17 AM
You trying to bait me into commenting about your avatar? Nice try peanut.
Thanks for your service to your country. But that doesn't mean you're immune to being called an asshole :D

Wonder how many innocent women and children Goner65 killed "serving" his country.
I bet the only reason he was in the military because he was used as a *fucking bag* for other soldiers.
He sounds like a delicate pussy who get's offended that others are not participating in his sick obsession
with his gay love object the famous Douglas Duane Dietrich.
Goner65 better go and seek help of a shrink, because you are losing your sick mind, 
you are jealous puppy that Heather Wade's thread has more attention and responses than your stupid comments in Douglas Dietrich's thread.
Get a medical help or you will end up putting bullet in your own thick skull.

Lilith

Quote from: Nyewalker on December 12, 2018, 09:38:50 AM
There's also a clip of Heather singing along to Jigsaw if your interested...

I better try to grab that, so my album is complete.

I suppose this should be the album cover?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Spookcat on December 12, 2018, 07:22:01 AM
Oh they did. Got a preference?

* Heather sings along to Evanescence - Bring Me To Life (Acoustic).mp3 (1763.06 kB - downloaded 36 times.)
* Heather sings along to Mother Love Bone - Man of Golden Words.mp3 (1692.38 kB - downloaded 33 times.)
* Heather sings along to Pearl Jam - Release Me.mp3 (2282.06 kB - downloaded 28 times.)
* Heather sings along to Mother Love Bone - Stargazer.mp3 (2208.19 kB - downloaded 27 times.)
* Heather sings along to Godsmack - Voodoo.mp3 (2235.56 kB - downloaded 24 times.)
* Heather sings along to Elton John - Rocket Man.mp3 (2152.5 kB - downloaded 35 times.)
Heather sings along to Led Zeppelin - Babe I'm Gonna Leave You.mp3 (3105 kB - downloaded 27 times.)
* Heather sings along to Led Zeppelin - Going To California.mp3 (1762.13 kB - downloaded 24 times.
* Heather sings along to Pearl Jam - Yellow Led Better.mp3 (2359.5 kB - downloaded 19 times.)
* Heather sings along to Led Zeppelin - Thank You.mp3 (1941.56 kB - downloaded 22 times.)
* Heather sings along to Keane - Everybody's Changing.mp3 (1684.69 kB - downloaded 21 times.)

Oh, dear. I don't think I can click on those. I don't want her ruining any of the songs I like. I did listen to Voodoo by Godsmack because I already think that song is corny so she couldn't ruin it for me. I feel like I'm observing a descent into madness.

Quote from: Spookcat on December 12, 2018, 01:14:24 AM
[attachment=1,msg1291365]

On that rant of hers that you posted she said twice she has only sung in front of three people, one of them being her mom. I guess she forgot she had been a back-up singer.

Quote from: (Redacted) on November 22, 2013, 05:17:38 PM
Used to work for my friends' bands loading & unloading gear on the weekends (Been known to back-up sing on occasion, as well).  Can't do that anymore because of my injury & pain.

Now, I am reduced to working a fetish phone sex line. 

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 11, 2018, 09:21:09 AM
The few objects I have seen were anything but jumpy, and yet the speed, maneuvers and size and shape rendered them as not known in the public inventory of airframes and/or missiles.

So you've had more than one sighting in your days? I've only ever seen the one I detailed in my prior post.

It was turquoise, its shape resembled a halfway flattened egg, and it had white, square windows around the middle of it .

I'm going to refer back about 10 or so years ago when Art was still doing Coast (iirc) and the photos of these strange very geometric looking "drones" were on the website and discussed. Now this was, for public consumption anyway, handily before drone technology and Lithium ion batteries were ubiquitous. Factoring in also Col. Corso's book on the governmental and private sector parcelling out of alleged alien technology and it begs the question of whether anything we see that appears anomalous is, or are we simply the last stop on a long disclosure/exposure campaign?

I am familiar with Corso's story (albeit only via interviews with Art), but that is a pregnant question - on many minds - indeed.

What struck me as odd is there are many sightings in your neck of the woods, but mine not so much.

I also find it peculiar that I never saw an unidentified craft such as the one I did till the question of their existence had been pondered. Before I encountered Coast to Coast I didn't consider such things, and they'd never held my interest a great deal. But you SEE one, and it never leaves you.

Apparently humans as a species are not terribly observant or we're simply easily distracted by the matrix, presuming this life might just be an emulation.

If so (next tangent) then visually almost anything we see could be holographic. Tie that back to your experience and it would not be at all unlikely that there would be a flicker rate to your observation.

What comes to mind upon your mention of holographs and the perceptions of the human mind are Rupert Sheldrake's theories on how we as human beings process visual information.

We "fill in" things we don't see - such as a chair leg not in vision when looking at a chair from a certain angle. Artists that can create work from memory have a much more advanced sense in this area.

This makes me think, perhaps, UFOs or ETs (and how we "see" them) are operating at an either higher OR lower speed than we can perceive fully. Which results in them being lumped in with spirits, ghosts, demons and other unusual half-in half-out sorts of forms of consciousness.

Academia has a way of couching words to the upper end of some implied higher concept that oft times is obscured by overstatement. That I find distracting. Higher theological precepts need not be so complexly delineated when they tend to resolve down to core truths within the reach of any man.

That style of writing is the very thing that puts me off reading anything by Dr. Kripal. Its why I feel Whitley has a great leg up so to speak, because he can appeal to the layman ... while simultaneously possessing the ability to explore complex ideas in a compelling writing style.

Quote from: brig on December 11, 2018, 11:55:15 PM
I think she should consider asking Karen to be a substitute host for her, when she's not up to doing a show herself.
Brig you always come up with the best ideas. I think it would be fantastic. I could be wrong but it certainly would get the ratings  is up. 👍

Quote from: brig on December 12, 2018, 11:09:18 AM
I better try to grab that, so my album is complete.

I suppose this should be the album cover?

What is with Vara's obsession. Like 5 hour show, social media full of Heather stuff. The dude has some issues.

Quote from: Spookcat on December 12, 2018, 07:57:53 AM
[attachment=1,msg1291410]
[attachment=2,msg1291410]
[attachment=3,msg1291410]

Who released these Vara. If I was a host and I was aware of this, I would end any dealings I had with him. This is very unprofessional. Its also funny.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 12, 2018, 01:48:40 PM
Who released these Vara. If I was a host and I was aware of this, I would end any dealings I had with him. This is very unprofessional. Its also funny.

She was live streaming it before her show* which you could have listened to if you went to her website, and if you didn't get a network error. Someone from Ellgab recorded it and posted it.

*she ended up putting on a replay that night (last night).

It's funny you think it was one of her enemies that did it. I guess it was, considering she is her own worst enemy.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 12, 2018, 01:56:30 PM
She was live streaming it before her show. Someone from Ellgab recorded it and posted it.

You appear to have a lot of insider information at your disposal. I plan to read you more in future.

ZaZa

She was live streaming it before her show* which you could have listened to if you went to her website, and if you didn't get a network error. Someone from Ellgab recorded it and posted it.

It's funny you think it was one of her enemies that did it. I guess it was, considering she is her own worst enemy.

Roswells, Art,
did you had chance to watch video of brig fighting with StarrMountain, and StarrMountain whacking brig with her purse over brigs head.

Quote from: ZaZa on December 10, 2018, 10:59:20 PM
Who is brig fighting with in that clip ?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Azzerae on December 12, 2018, 02:10:13 PM
You appear to have a lot of insider information at your disposal. I plan to read you more in future.

Well, I broke down and now lurk on Ellgab after personally banning it. Feels bad, man. I even visit some of their ads sometimes. I don't have any insider information, just what I've read here and on Ellgab.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ZaZa on December 12, 2018, 02:27:48 PM
Roswells, Art,
did you had chance to watch video of brig fighting with StarrMountain, and StarrMountain whacking brig with her purse over brigs head.

Yeah, I chuckled.

ZaZa

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 12, 2018, 02:38:38 PM
Well I broke down and now lurk on Ellgab. Feels bad, man. I even visit some of their ads sometimes. I don't have any insider information, just what I've read here and on Ellgab.

..in that case traitor I hope all your four cats will have diarrhea and shit all over your walls and ceiling

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ZaZa on December 12, 2018, 02:42:00 PM
..in that case traitor I hope all your four cats will have diarrhea and shit all over your walls and ceiling

Two cats! Two!

My ceiling?! lol

Also, I don't think Bart is making any money over there. He seems to donate all the money he gets from the site to charity. When the place first popped up after Bellgab went down people were asking if they could donate and he said he didn't want their money. Maybe that's when he decided to use the site to donate to charities. The first month he had a charity people could donate to or click on ads for adsense money that went to the charity didn't cover one hundred dollars so he added the money in himself so that he could donate a total of $100.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 12, 2018, 02:38:38 PM
Well, I broke down and now lurk on Ellgab after personally banning it. Feels bad, man. I even visit some of their ads sometimes. I don't have any insider information, just what I've read here and on Ellgab.

I get you. I do use EG, but very minimally, for a variety of reasons. I prefer BG for obvious reasons...its just better. But EG has its draws as far as certain information goes.

ZaZa

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 12, 2018, 02:43:25 PM
Two cats! Two!

My ceiling?! lol

Better to have one cat but A real cat like this one.

MAX - Rescued "Pet" Bobcat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9ytloon7TI

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on December 12, 2018, 11:38:39 AM
So you've had more than one sighting in your days? I've only ever seen the one I detailed in my prior post.

It was turquoise, its shape resembled a halfway flattened egg, and it had white, square windows around the middle of it .

Any idea what size, did you have something to scale it against?

Of the half a dozen I've seen one was clearly a military craft with cloaking tech. Yes, we have that - just like on Star Trek. That was amazing to watch. Just turned itself on with a diffuse light on a dark no-moon light, flew overhead a while at roughly 6-7,000 AGL, then simply went black, no distortion of star field, no noise, it was the (at that time) top secret stealth bomber,  as later research would confirm.

But the closest encounter was about 1/2 mile off as I was driving. A luminous white orb with black band around it dropped out of a mid level cloud bank right in front of me, dipped under or around a power line, at which point I punched the throttle hoping to intercept and for about 1.5 seconds I was gaining, then it responded, likely saw me, and shot off at a slightly subsonic speed for the mountains nearby and just left me in the dirt. No sound, nor did I have music on, no sonic boom, and when I got back later I calculated time, speed, distance traveled etc. and guesstimated its speed to be 600 mph +. Size wise I make it about equal to a Fiat 500.

The others I've seen have been in the night sky, while camping/fishing as I sit and watch for satellites. The "ufo" lights always have the abrupt super fast speed and change of direction maneuvers and are very much in the upper levels of the atmosphere.

QuoteI am familiar with Corso's story (albeit only via interviews with Art), but that is a pregnant question - on many minds - indeed.

What struck me as odd is there are many sightings in your neck of the woods, but mine not so much.

There are several military installations near me so that may account for it. The "great American southwest" is one of those zip codes where a lot is going on.

QuoteI also find it peculiar that I never saw an unidentified craft such as the one I did till the question of their existence had been pondered. Before I encountered Coast to Coast I didn't consider such things, and they'd never held my interest a great deal. But you SEE one, and it never leaves you.

What comes to mind upon your mention of holographs and the perceptions of the human mind are Rupert Sheldrake's theories on how we as human beings process visual information.

We "fill in" things we don't see - such as a chair leg not in vision when looking at a chair from a certain angle. Artists that can create work from memory have a much more advanced sense in this area.

That's a pertinent reference as indeed we do fill things in. On both of my "close encounters" mentioned here I was fortunate to have someone 'riding shotgun' so we could say what we saw to each other in real time without the need to edit or elaborate.

QuoteThis makes me think, perhaps, UFOs or ETs (and how we "see" them) are operating at an either higher OR lower speed than we can perceive fully. Which results in them being lumped in with spirits, ghosts, demons and other unusual half-in half-out sorts of forms of consciousness.

Indeed yes, parallel dimensions perhaps, or...maybe...actual living entities..."sky creatures" as the late Trevor James Constable wrote in his now very hard to find paperback book, but there is kindle edition:

https://www.amazon.com/Sky-Creatures-Living-UFOs-ebook/dp/B01H15NLDE

New Saucerian presents the final revised edition of "The Sky Creatures: Living UFOs," which provides the most concise and complete look at the groundbreaking work of the late military historian James Trevor Constable, whose intriguing theories sparked the widespread 21st-century fascination with intelligent energies (what some call "spaghetti monsters") that apparently live in our skies and can be photographed using special processes.

I think a lot of what Constable wrote dovetails nicely with the work of the late Wilhelm Reich and his experiments in orgone energy and "cloudbusting" in the desert  by Tucson, Arizona back in the 1940s. There's a LOT more to be said of Reich, his work, and how the government harassed him to death - wow, just like Tesla really! But if he and Constable were onto something with the living creature aspect of ufology it might explain a lot in terms of how these things appear and disappear, seemingly as easily as say a cephalopod camouflages in the ocean.

Now all that said, and here's the "money shot', have you ever read the work of Dr. Ardy Sixkiller-Clarke with her interviews of native Americans and their tales of the "star people". Suffice to say our Indian reservations are hotbeds of actual cooperative UFO/human interactions. If I haven't collapsed your bookshelf yet, here's one more strong recommendation:

https://www.amazon.com/ENCOUNTERS-STAR-PEOPLE-Stories-American-ebook/dp/B00AHK08M8/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1544648089&sr=1-1&keywords=Star+People

A noted American Indian researcher offers up a collection of intimate narratives of encounters between contemporary American Indians and the Star People. The first person accounts, described as conscious experiences and recalled without the aid of hypnosis, reveal a worldview that unquestionably accepts the reality of the Star People. The stories also reveal cultures that almost universally regard Star People as ancestors, which allows for interactions that take place without fear and helps explain the uniqueness of the encounters and experiences.

The stories are told by people from all walks of life. Some had graduate degrees; others had never attended school. Some were adept at technology; others had never used a cell phone, owned a computer or a television set. A few of the stories are about events that occurred before the 1947 Roswell incident, however, the majority of the events took place between 1990 and 2010. This book significantly contributes to the knowledge about UFOs from a group that until now have mostly remained silent. For readers, it is likely they will never look at the UFO phenomenon in the same way again

DR. ARDY SIXKILLER CLARKE, a Professor Emeritus at Montana State University, has dedicated her life and career to working with indigenous populations. She is the author of several children’s books and the bestselling Sisters in the Blood. While retired from academia, Dr. Clarke continues to work as a consultant to American Indian tribes and indigenous communities worldwide. She maintains a blog, a poetry page, and a photo gallery entitled “A Day in the Life,” which embodies the beauty of Mother Earth and her creatures, at www.sixkiller.com.

QuoteThat style of writing is the very thing that puts me off reading anything by Dr. Kripal. Its why I feel Whitley has a great leg up so to speak, because he can appeal to the layman ... while simultaneously possessing the ability to explore complex ideas in a compelling writing style.

That's the great thing about Whitley, he's a very erudite and accomplished writer, but he won't ever belabor the reader with excess jargon or run on sentence structure. The man has real talent for drawing one in. :)

Metron2267

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on December 12, 2018, 12:25:35 PM
Brig you always come up with the best ideas. I think it would be fantastic. I could be wrong but it certainly would get the ratings  is up. 👍

Hoo boy, can we say CAT FIGHT!!!

:o

Metron2267

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 12, 2018, 01:39:02 PM
What is with Vara's obsession. Like 5 hour show, social media full of Heather stuff. The dude has some issues.

Oh yeah, Whiskey Sour Vara is a bit of an ugly souse when he gets a snootfull... :(

Metron2267

Which begs the question of why ellgab is so eager to pitch in and help... :-\

That said, she didn't break any glass singing along.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 12, 2018, 03:05:27 PM
Which begs the question of why ellgab is so eager to pitch in and help... :-\

I think it's because they have found 'friendship' with each other with the anchor being ridiculing Wade. I guess we will find out what happens when Wade isn't around to comment on. The Dave Schraeder thread won't be enough to keep them together, I think.

They really do try to ridicule everything she does. For example, Wade said she brushed her teeth in the shower. They commented on that and said it was really weird (paraphrasing). I guess it's great that they are perfect automatons that don't do anything slightly off-kilter.

P.S. I've brushed my teeth in the shower before. It gives you something to do while the conditioner in your hair does it's thing. I guess the short-hairs wouldn't understand.

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 12, 2018, 03:28:16 PM
I think it's because they have found 'friendship' with each other with the anchor being ridiculing Wade. I guess we will find out what happens when Wade isn't around to comment on. The Dave Schraeder thread won't be enough to keep them together, I think.

I totally agree, the rolling dumpster fire truck .gif is literally a meme for ellgab, isn't it?

Ya know I keep telling folks this won't last forever, it's time to light up Jimmy Church and get some real action!

And I like Jimmy, but I sense he has a bit of a temper and the fireworks could be special.

Frigging Hoaxie is so into himself that one would stand a better chance making fun of a tortoise!

QuoteThey really do try to ridicule everything she does. For example, Wade said she brushed her teeth in the shower. They commented on that and said it was really weird (paraphrasing). I guess it's great that they are perfect automatons that don't do anything slightly off-kilter.

P.S. I've brushed my teeth in the shower before. It gives you something to do while the conditioner in your hair does it's thing. I guess the short-hairs wouldn't understand.

Makes perfect sense to me!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ZaZa on December 12, 2018, 02:46:48 PM
Better to have one cat but A real cat like this one.

MAX - Rescued "Pet" Bobcat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9ytloon7TI

That poor cat. It's not playful it's practicing killing for food. It's a damn shame that that cat can't be let out into it's original habitat without the fear of being poached. It's still in a cage, albeit a larger one.

aldousburbank

I suspect that one of the factors which fuels the vehement anti Heather sentiment on Ellgab is that they are chronically underfucked over there. They want her. They want her so badly.

Metron2267

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 12, 2018, 04:08:37 PM
I suspect that one of the factors which fuels the vehement anti Heather sentiment on Ellgab is that they are chronically underfucked over there. They want her. They want her so badly.

LOL!

"No duck for you, sir or madam!"

(doing my best heater)

:)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 12, 2018, 03:57:28 PM
I totally agree, the rolling dumpster fire truck .gif is literally a meme for ellgab, isn't it?

Ya know I keep telling folks this won't last forever, it's time to light up Jimmy Church and get some real action!

And I like Jimmy, but I sense he has a bit of a temper and the fireworks could be special.

I used to listen to Jimmy even though I really was turned off by his cheesy Rock DJ Who Knows Everyone approach. (Hi Sean)
O.K. I could stomach it a little. I turned him off for the last time when he hired some actor to pretend to be that guy that called into Art and was panicking about being a former Area 51 employee and that extra-dimensional beings are infiltrating our military. I mean, that is something I really wanted to hear but I didn't even give it more than a minute on Church's show because it was so awfully presented and unbelievable. That was the last time I ever listened and I never want to hear Church again.

This is the original:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn6HSNHzYZU

Metron2267

Wow, I literally had NO Idea!

The original is some of the best radio ever, t the point I can remember where I was sitting and with whom when we heard it.

:)