Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on November 20, 2018, 02:28:29 AM
What happened?  Did she hang up on you?

Just rang, maybe I should call the "other", line.

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on November 20, 2018, 02:27:19 AM
Ha HA!

Another one of Heathers new Favorite Words.

# Keep A list of favorite words in your notebook
# For the drinking game
# ResearchPurposes

# Knockoff Art Bell Thunder
# Ross Ur Still Dead 2 Me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7K3GWdTOWY

Lilith

Quote from: Catsmile on November 20, 2018, 02:31:13 AM
# Keep A list of favorite words in your notebook
# For the drinking game
# ResearchPurposes

# Knockoff Art Bell Thunder
# Ross Ur Still Dead 2 Me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7K3GWdTOWY

Alright

So far I have

Oooph
Ha HA

Catsmile

# Heaters Real Producer Needs Training

# Moar Double Speak

Lilith

adding waaow/WOW to list of Heathers Favorite words.

Catsmile

# Caller went on a DMT trip months ago...
# Still Unpacking

Lilith

Heather, why not let your caller do most of the talking?

Methinks you are interrupting way too much right now.

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on November 20, 2018, 02:50:23 AM
Heather, why not let your caller do most of the talking?

She thinks because it's her show, she is the show. Her ego is tripping her up. Because she has no idea whats going to happen next, she can't let go and have a conversation.

# Like She Isn't On Drugs
# Heater If this is you stone cold sober...
# WoW
# Dear God Heater Lick A Toad.

# I always ask people around me. "Am I normal? Am I coming off weird here?"

# Heater Toys With The Idea Of Doing DMT LIVE on Air
# LuLs

Corona Kitty

She didn't answer my call because there is no "caller ID".

Spookcat

Quote from: username on November 20, 2018, 02:58:13 AM

I've heard that if she can't see your number she'll refuse to answer. Also allegedly has a list of numbers of "prank" callers so she knows which numbers to not pick up.

A few people cut out and amplified the background during the sheriffs visit. Seems it was Vara who made the call, as they heard his name referenced. I'm going to assume that there wasn't any mention of that from either of them today.

Here you go, Metron. :)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: spookcat on November 20, 2018, 03:36:32 AM
I've heard that if she can't see your number she'll refuse to answer. Also allegedly has a list of numbers of "prank" callers so she knows which numbers to not pick up.

A few people cut out and amplified the background during the sheriffs visit. Seems it was Vara who made the call, as they heard his name referenced. I'm going to assume that there wasn't any mention of that from either of them today.

I figured something like that must have been implemented early on. I guess I'll just pick one, no big deal.

Oh now that is interesting, I do recall hearing some very faint sound in the background. So it was vara this entire time? No good deed goes unpunished.... That is actually double entendre.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on November 20, 2018, 02:58:13 AM

If you get on air, what do you plan to say?

Spookcat

Quote from: username on November 20, 2018, 04:02:36 AM

I figured something like that must have been implemented early on. I guess I'll just pick one, no big deal.

Oh now that is interesting, I do recall hearing some very faint sound in the background. So it was vara this entire time? No good deed goes unpunished.... That is actually double entendre.

Well, supposedly there was a lot going on. They thought they heard neely as well, yelling about a cell phone. probably from wherever he is because they said they could hear him today doing the commercials and stuff. But they heard the deputy and possibly Mrs. Bell. And they heard the deputy ask Heather if she knew a Michael Vara. She said no.
An interesting thing that was found was that the male voice was scrubbed from the archive version.

AZZERAE

Quote from: brig on November 19, 2018, 09:42:22 PM
Oh Dear!!!  UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE

"I am afraid Dr. Bill Forstchen isn’t feeling too well tonight and will be rescheduled to come on later. I’m still in the mood for Open Lines! The Kingdom Of Nye is going to indulge in another night of UNscreened Open Lines! If you had No Fear, what would you do?"

The capitalization of the word “unscreened” is a dead giveaway.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: spookcat on November 20, 2018, 04:39:59 AM
Well, supposedly there was a lot going on. They thought they heard neely as well, yelling about a cell phone. probably from wherever he is because they said they could hear him today doing the commercials and stuff. But they heard the deputy and possibly Mrs. Bell. And they heard the deputy ask Heather if she knew a Michael Vara. She said no.
An interesting thing that was found was that the male voice was scrubbed from the archive version.

Haha holy shit. I want to hear this audio

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Azzerae on November 20, 2018, 04:39:52 AM
If you get on air, what do you plan to say?

A true gentleman never tells.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: spookcat on November 20, 2018, 05:38:38 AM
Amplified from the archive:
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1Za90d3bJOe?fbclid=IwAR0Ic3o04GtZTs21-rGIE4UYCak34iDKOY7aUXjAS33OZ7QE-DVI07LeWqM

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1KpVcHGpcbG

I'll need to post the mp3 from my pc.

Thank you, I'll take a listen and run it through various software. I'm sure all will appreciate it.

Spookcat

Quote from: username on November 20, 2018, 05:43:39 AM
Thank you, I'll take a listen and run it through various software. I'm sure all will appreciate it.

Here's the mp3:
[attachment=1]

Corona Kitty

Well that was difficult to hear the details. I did hear a michael Vara, and some weird shouting.

Oh and a "close my gate next time."

Lilith

"Rob Shelsky is an avid and eclectic writer. With over 20 years of research and investigative efforts, he is well qualified in the subject of UFOs, Ancient Aliens, the Mandela Effect, and the paranormal. Rob Shelsky, has a degree in science, and an extensive background in the hard sciences and has a rigorous approach to his investigations. Rob Shelsky has personally done onsite investigations of various paranormal phenomena and was a field investigator for MUFON. He has written a large number of factual articles for various paranormal radio shows, as well as several paranormal magazines. He has been a guest on numerous radio shows, both in the United States and internationally, as well as presenting at paranormal-style conventions including the 2017 Mysteries of Space and Sky Conference in Baltimore/D.C., and the Library of Congress in Washington. Rob Shelsky was a resident research columnist for AlienSkin Magazine for seven years, and relishes investigating all things paranormal, especially with regard to the Mandela Effect, Ancient Aliens, and UFOs.

www.RobShelsky.blogspot.com "

Lilith

Quote from: spookcat on November 20, 2018, 05:38:38 AM
Amplified from the archive:
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1Za90d3bJOe?fbclid=IwAR0Ic3o04GtZTs21-rGIE4UYCak34iDKOY7aUXjAS33OZ7QE-DVI07LeWqM

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1KpVcHGpcbG

I'll need to post the mp3 from my pc.

Thanks spookcat!  It sounded like several people were there.  Heather said it was the Sheriff. Who knows?

Metron2267

Quote from: username on November 20, 2018, 02:30:50 AM
Just rang, maybe I should call the "other", line.

Nope. If it rings you're in the cue, just have to be patient.

Metron2267

Quote from: spookcat on November 20, 2018, 03:36:32 AM

No different than any other radio call in show.

QuoteA few people cut out and amplified the background during the sheriffs visit. Seems it was Vara who made the call, as they heard his name referenced. I'm going to assume that there wasn't any mention of that from either of them today.

TY spookcat, and really that's pretty messed up if Vara SWAT'd her.

Back at ya  :'(

Metron2267

Quote from: spookcat on November 20, 2018, 06:10:06 AM
Here's the mp3:
[attachment=1,msg1279775]

Yeah you can hear Vara's name said and "close my gate next time" - the rest sounds like a Star Wars light saber fight.

Interesting stuff regardless.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 20, 2018, 11:20:44 AM
Nope. If it rings you're in the cue, just have to be patient.

I've called shows before. Usually you get put on hold and have the ability to listen in, through the line. I don't know how things are ran there, but regardless this has been amusing.

Metron2267

Quote from: username on November 20, 2018, 04:23:47 PM
I've called shows before. Usually you get put on hold and have the ability to listen in, through the line. I don't know how things are ran there, but regardless this has been amusing.

Ah yes, but those are professional showswith someone producing who knows how to run a board and stage the calls.

I've called in when she was on MITD and it was sit and ring, same for Hoaxie on TOSM.

Lilith

C'Mon people, rock that first time caller line!