• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

I know people were saying that on the couple podcast Heather did before re-launching her show, she said some controversial things. Did anyone listen to any of these show and know what Heather said?

So much so Airyn went on ellcast or whatever it’s called to dispute the rumors.

I feel a little dirty bringing this up as Art can’t directly respond. I pretty much believe Airyn anyway, Airyn seems to have the most logic of the bunch. She said there was never a letter and Karen said Art always had his daughter with him when he went over to Heathers house. I also feel for Airyn as she had to deal with all this drama plus take care of two young children.

I also have no idea why there needs to be drama. Art was a sick old man in a ton of pain due to COPD and life long back pain. It’s actually sort of sad to have everyone he seemed to care about fight after dying.

aldousburbank

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 22, 2018, 09:38:31 PM
I know people were saying that on the couple podcast Heather did before re-launching her show, she said some controversial things. Did anyone listen to any of these show and know what Heather said?

I feel a little dirty bringing this up as Art can’t directly respond. I pretty much believe Airyn anyway, Airyn seems to have the most logic of the bunch. She said there was never a letter and Karen said Art always had his daughter with him when he went over to Heathers house. I also feel for Airyn as she had to deal with all this drama plus take care of two young children.

I also have no idea why there needs to be drama. Art was a sick old man in a ton of pain due to COPD and life long back pain. It’s actually sort of sad to have everyone he seemed to care about fight after dying.

I don't think Airyn said there wasn't a letter. I believe that was said by Karen.

damon

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 22, 2018, 09:17:16 PM
Bartell already made a site like that. I have no idea why’d she be worried about something that already exist.
Well it’s not exactly like that but it’s a parody of her show. Same effect.
the funny thing is that she thinks that Little Chris and I are the same person. We are the not the same person.

Lilith

I don't even think it's funny Heather.

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 22, 2018, 09:38:31 PM

I believe that is covered in episode 6 of the Bartcast with Karen and Airyn,  found on this page:

http://thebartcast.com

Airyn shows up late in the second half of the show if I remember correctly.

Lilith

How much more of this do I have to listen to Heather?

The guest interests me, but I dunno how long I can listen to you ramble on and on.

Lilith

Let me guess Heather.  You're going to read the entire all too lengthy intro text for the guest that is typed out on your homepage.

amirite?

Lilith

Heather, could you PLEASE just let the guest talk?   PLEASE?

Lilith

Thanks Heather.  You just go out now, and enjoy some fresh air.

Lilith

Yes, that's what he said Heather, Thanks.

Lilith

We're all glad you wouldn't get on that ship Heather.

damon

Here is other update from the nutjobs at LNM network and Heather wade.

damon

damon

Here is the MP3 when I called into heather's show.

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 22, 2018, 09:46:53 PM
I don't think Airyn said there wasn't a letter. I believe that was said by Karen.

You are right but Airyn refers to "crap online". I believe she is talking about the letter.

I am asking where has Heather referred to a letter? Has she even done this or is it pure rumor.

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 23, 2018, 10:35:04 AM
You are right but Airyn refers to "crap online". I believe she is talking about the letter.

I am asking where has Heather referred to a letter? Has she even done this or is it pure rumor.

I think you might be looking for this clip.  The original show he is talking about however, has no archive unfortunately.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 23, 2018, 10:35:04 AM
Supposedly in an interview she did on an afternoon show on KTOX. A handful of people heard it but nobody bothered dumping the stream. The radio station was contacted but they don't record their shows either.

Lilith

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on October 23, 2018, 11:07:14 AM
Supposedly in an interview she did on an afternoon show on KTOX. A handful of people heard it but nobody bothered dumping the stream. The radio station was contacted but they don't record their shows either.

If I remember correctly, the reason nobody recorded it, was because nobody even knew Heather was on that show till somebody who happened to be listening, got word out that Heather was on the show.  By that time, the show was already well into its content.

In the clips that I posted above, the host can be heard saying that Heather did say what it is claimed she said, in his interview with her.

Yes the money shot has been lost in the ether, perhaps for the best.

It's sad that Irene appears to be on her own. It seems that most people around her are more concerned about furthering their own agendas than helping a widow with two young children

Lilith

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on October 23, 2018, 11:57:10 AM
Yes the money shot has been lost in the ether, perhaps for the best.

It's sad that Irene appears to be on her own. It seems that most people around her are more concerned about furthering their own agendas than helping a widow with two young children

It really sucks, doesn't it?

VC

Thanks for the audio clips. I would NOT be surprised in the least if Art decided to depart with his health conditions. Also, Friday the 13th just seems to be beyond coincidence.

Heather has not come-out to say anymore about this, so I don't think she's trying to harm anyone or just get attention. It does not make it true or false just because Karen says otherwise.

There are two possibilities, and there is no-way to know considering "the evidence" is Karen's word vs HW's word. Only Art knew "the truth", unless there is a note and/or he told someone, and Art's family and Karen have huge "vested interests" in hiding a suicide IF that is what happened. Life insurance policies can be involved too.

Wish I heard exactly what HW said. There is no exact quote or audio.

Jackstar

So we're all still frontin' like he didn't fake his death? Oh, okay, sure. Whatever.

VC

Quote from: Jackstar on October 23, 2018, 12:23:52 PM
So we're all still frontin' like he didn't fake his death? Oh, okay, sure. Whatever.
Elvis Lives? Bart Ell? :D

Metron2267

The redacted Art as a fan forum moderator nazi?

Huh...

Pics or it never happened. ::)

Quote from: VC on October 23, 2018, 12:20:48 PM
There are two possibilities, and there is no-way to know considering "the evidence" is Karen's word vs HW's word.
A) Heather is nuts
B) Karen is nuts
C) All of the above

Quote from: VC on October 23, 2018, 12:20:48 PM
Thanks for the audio clips. I would NOT be surprised in the least if Art decided to depart with his health conditions. Also, Friday the 13th just seems to be beyond coincidence.

Heather has not come-out to say anymore about this, so I don't think she's trying to harm anyone or just get attention. It does not make it true or false just because Karen says otherwise.

There are two possibilities, and there is no-way to know considering "the evidence" is Karen's word vs HW's word. Only Art knew "the truth", unless there is a note and/or he told someone, and Art's family and Karen have huge "vested interests" in hiding a suicide IF that is what happened. Life insurance policies can be involved too.

Wish I heard exactly what HW said. There is no exact quote or audio.

But it’s not Heathers word. No one can prove she said those things people are saying she said. Heather has never been on the ellgab cast or whatever they call it.

What show was she on when she algedly said those things?

I’m not denying she said  those things just, just I’ve seen no evidence, beyond people saying that what they heard she said or read it somewhere.

What is the name of the show in which Heather said he killed himself?

What the hell is KOTX?