Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: BellHop on June 23, 2018, 09:00:57 PM
Confession: that was me. She hung up on me mid-sentence around "first time listener on this night".

Also, they don't charge you for calling a 952 number do they?

I definitely got the feeling she didn't like the question.  It almost seemed like she tried to dump you.

Also, I think the caller numbers are all free from a cell phone, at least in the US.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2018, 09:03:43 PM
I definitely got the feeling she didn't like the question.

Also, I think the caller numbers are all free from a cell phone, at least in the US.

Why didn’t she like it?

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 23, 2018, 09:10:51 PM
Too much legacy at once.  ;)

Heather missed an opportunity to tell a really interesting story, that people want to hear about.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2018, 09:13:12 PM
Heather missed an opportunity to tell a really interesting story, that people want to hear about.

Yep. No big surprise though.

Ghost

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2018, 09:13:12 PM

Did she hang up on Dale “keeping it weird in Austin” yet? Give us details!!

Ghost

Quote from: Ghost on June 23, 2018, 09:15:11 PM

Dale will soon be calling into Dave’s show.....

Lilith

Quote from: Ghost on June 23, 2018, 09:15:11 PM

I have Heather paused while I listen to Spooky Tim.

I will be tuned back in after.

Ghost

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2018, 09:16:55 PM
I have Heather paused while I listen to Spooky Tim.

I will be tuned back in after.

Awesome, ok, thanks Brig!

Aquarius

Quote from: Ghost on June 23, 2018, 04:40:52 PM
Bwahahaha the artist is promoting MITD on HLW’s page!! Lmao! Must be a hillbilly. Oh wait, maybe that’s supposed to be a depiction of Dave taking on Area 51?? Or Winnie?

It's a repeat, it was posted a while back during the kerfluffle about her not changing the name. She still has not updated her skyp call-in ID's from MITD 11 and 21...

BellHop

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2018, 09:03:43 PM
I definitely got the feeling she didn't like the question.  It almost seemed like she tried to dump you.

Well, she got through talking about Art but I did mention that I knew about her work on MITD (referenced the show in name - maybe that was it?) and she says "first time listener on a night like this! Well, I hope you-" and then the call got cut.

Aquarius

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2018, 08:02:12 PM
This caller sounds like she wants to be on as a guest to talk about "Clouded Perception".   I'm surprised Heather hasn't had Lasher on yet.
Lasher said on their FB page that she dropped her protection for Heather and the show because she was kicked to the curb, then told Heather she couldn't help her, she was on her own with this. Not likely Lasher will be a guest any time soon...

Lilith

Quote from: Aquarius on June 23, 2018, 09:35:53 PM
Lasher said on their FB page that she dropped her protection for Heather and the show because she was kicked to the curb, then told Heather she couldn't help her, she was on her own with this. Not likely Lasher will be a guest any time soon...

Delightful news!  :)

GravitySucks

She still has them all as friends

Doomed

Quote from: BellHop on June 23, 2018, 09:00:57 PM
Confession: that was me. She hung up on me mid-sentence around "first time listener on this night".

Also, they don't charge you for calling a 952 number do they?
Yep. Ten bucks for the first four minutes, and 3 bucks per minute after that. (plus any "extras" offered in the course of the call...[wink wink]...can get costly if you get carried away) Bring a towel.

Doomed

Yeh, I saw that. Once again she/he/it tried to insinuate herself into the situation. I wonder when, if ever, HeaterWadds little band of minions will figure out Lashas quest? She wants to BE somebody, and that mean old HW wont let her.

Lilith

Colby from Wisconsin  ;D

She named her car.  I couldn't understand the name, but it had a situation similar to the situation Heather had with her severed cord I guess, not sure.

Needless to say, Heather is talking herself instead of letting Colby talk too much. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 23, 2018, 09:10:51 PM
Too much legacy at once.  ;)

Ah, the age old argument.  Length over girth.

Aquarius

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 23, 2018, 09:57:29 PM
She still has them all as friends
Yes she does, and she comments alternating sympathy with claiming it's because she stopped her protections, then turns on HW, then is sympathetic again. All of it adds up to needing attention, wanting to be important.

She just posted something asking who might be using bots to take the server down, and does anyone know how to stop it? No replies so far, and I'm not going to monitor FB tonight, I am behind on finishing a project for myself and want to get it done, or at least make some progress before I go to sleep tonight.

Aquarius

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2018, 10:07:38 PM
Colby from Wisconsin  ;D

She named her car.  I couldn't understand the name, but it had a situation similar to the situation Heather had with her severed cord I guess, not sure.

Needless to say, Heather is talking herself instead of letting Colby talk too much.
Kolby is having a hard time and is talking about maybe having to go nomad again, not in that exact language. Said she's having a hard time, doesn't understand why and what's going on, implying dark forces at work? I'm interpreting here from what I read earlier, I could be off a bit.

paladin1991

What a faithless fuck cuck.  Lasha is all bullshit and brimstone, a runaway train of porcine dykishness and a rather unpleasant person to anyone who is not box lunching Heather on demand.  Heather is just trying to do her thing while Lasha is running loose 'trying to help' by stirring the shitpot and running her mouth reckless and loose. 

Is this the first firm hand that Heather is applying to the new Flagship show of LNM? 

paladin1991

Quote from: Doomed on June 23, 2018, 10:04:11 PM
Yeh, I saw that. Once again she/he/it tried to insinuate herself into the situation. I wonder when, if ever, HeaterWadds little band of minions will figure out Lashas quest? She wants to BE somebody, and that mean old HW wont let her.

https://youtu.be/c_wM5wyiYWo

BellHop

Quote from: Doomed on June 23, 2018, 09:58:05 PM
Yep. Ten bucks for the first four minutes, and 3 bucks per minute after that. (plus any "extras" offered in the course of the call...[wink wink]...can get costly if you get carried away) Bring a towel.
Hardy har har

Lilith

Heather yelled at Caller Dale for publishing her address.  Dale said everybody already knows where she lives.  She asked Dale if she would like her to give up his address.  He said go ahead, or look it up in the phone book.  I think Heather hung up on him, and she is ranting and ranting and ranting.

paladin1991

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2018, 10:43:41 PM
Heather yelled at Caller Dale for publishing her address.  Dale said everybody already knows where she lives.  She asked Dale if she would like her to give up his address.  He said go ahead, or look it up in the phone book.  I think Heather hung up on him, and she is ranting and ranting and ranting.

Dale?  One of us? 

https://youtu.be/9C4uTEEOJlM

Lilith

Um, Heather, you TOLD EVERYBODY WHERE YOU LIVE.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 23, 2018, 10:08:00 PM
Ah, the age old argument.  Length over girth.

A real FBI man would just groom length to kill girth and then double cross length when it's done. ::)