Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

albrecht

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 23, 2018, 10:03:28 AM
Older people still want to own radio stations, there is still prestige in it in their hearts kind of like people who insist on buying Cadillacs because they were classy cars when they were kids... Practically, the bandwidth is something that could be valuable in the future.

As for MVNOs...  I don't want Liberace to ban me for violating the TOS, but I do have a $25 off link to an MVNO that may save some of you some money... It uses T-Mo or Sprint, your choice! Ting.com.

Praise Good MV 🙄
Caddies are pretty good and fast and some folks want to "buy American." Though some of them are getting a bit too "urban" in their styling, wheels, and lighting schemes.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 23, 2018, 11:30:36 AM
Caddies are pretty good and fast and some folks want to "buy American." Though some of them are getting a bit too "urban" in their styling, wheels, and lighting schemes.
Too "urban?"  Why would you say that?  What self-respecting car aficionado wouldn't love to be seen in something such as this?  Hater.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on June 23, 2018, 12:00:38 PM
Too "urban?"  Why would you say that?  What self-respecting car aficionado wouldn't love to be seen in something such as this?  Hater.  ;)

SUVs are staring to look like huts on wheels. ::)

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 23, 2018, 12:11:04 PM
SUVs are staring to look like huts on wheels. ::)
"Who's U're daddy?  how do U Liek Mah hut?  Da uncle Am treating meh good!"

Morgus

HW is now claiming at her facebook page that last night the reason for the dropouts on her live stream was:
"Our stream was DDOS attacked during the show."

Juan

I thought she stopped doing conspiracy shows.

Lilith

Quote from: Morgus on June 23, 2018, 02:31:53 PM
HW is now claiming at her facebook page that last night the reason for the dropouts on her live stream was:
"Our stream was DDOS attacked during the show."

Last nights archive still isn't uploaded to her site.   The place holder has been there for hours, but still no upload.

Bart Ell

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2018, 02:38:25 PM
Last nights archive still isn't uploaded to her site.   The place holder has been there for hours, but still no upload.

Code ninjas have not figured out how to transfer that amount of bullshittery yet.

timebandit

what am I gonna do without a show tonight? : (

Sean92008

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 23, 2018, 02:43:04 PM
Code ninjas have not figured out how to transfer that amount of bullshittery yet.
Yeah, Bullshit Bandwidth Speeds (BBSps) equate terabytes of standard data.  Plus, DCMA can't protect it because of it's organic coding.

GravitySucks

Quote from: timebandit on June 23, 2018, 02:55:41 PM

Hope that none of Hoagland’s relatives die.

Lilith

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 23, 2018, 02:43:04 PM

ikr?  I HAVE posted telling her she babbles WAY to fast, like she's had WAY too much coffee.  I hope the code ninjas can get up to speed.

Aquarius

Quote from: Epaphroditus on June 23, 2018, 12:42:23 AM
Heather Locklear and Heather Wade with the drama gene .

Locklear still fuckable .

Wait, did you see her mug shot from earlier this week? She was hospitalized after the police came because she was being violent towards her mother and boyfriend and looking for a gun (she is forbidden to have one due to previous incidents) and threatening suicide. Obviously very troubled, but that photo... sigh.

Ghost

Quote from: timebandit on June 23, 2018, 02:55:41 PM

You’ll survive quite nicely! Watch an Ancient Aliens rerun and actually catch up on real paranormal happenings. Bonus! You can actually see the hosts bodies.

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2018, 03:09:14 PM
ikr?  I HAVE posted telling her she babbles WAY to fast, like she's had WAY too much coffee.  I hope the code ninjas can get up to speed.

With dissent like that aren't you afraid of being banned?

Dr. MD MD

Jojo

Quote from: Aquarius on June 23, 2018, 03:30:44 PM
Wait, did you see her mug shot from earlier this week? She was hospitalized after the police came because she was being violent towards her mother and boyfriend and looking for a gun (she is forbidden to have one due to previous incidents) and threatening suicide. Obviously very troubled, but that photo... sigh.
http://a57.foxnews.com/images.foxnews.com/content/fox-news/entertainment/2018/06/21/heather-locklear-released-after-three-day-psychiatric-hold-report/_jcr_content/par/featured_image/media-0.img.jpg/931/524/1529594668256.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 23, 2018, 03:03:38 PM
Hope that none of Hoagland’s relatives die.
Did BellnWhistle really die?  Of what?

Fourteen

Morgus

I saw somebody posted this on HW's facebook page today:

albrecht

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2018, 03:09:14 PM
Sheds+Deserts+FastBabbling=Meth (usually, or cabin fever.)

Lilith

Ghost

Quote from: Morgus on June 23, 2018, 04:17:38 PM
I saw somebody posted this on HW's facebook page today:

Bwahahaha the artist is promoting MITD on HLW’s page!! Lmao! Must be a hillbilly. Oh wait, maybe that’s supposed to be a depiction of Dave taking on Area 51?? Or Winnie?

Lilith

Heather finally has Heathers Open Lines from last night uploaded.

Heater says ''boy'' and ''well'' in Art's cadence way too often.  I don't remember his using them multiple times per segment. 

I suggest hooking her up to a machine that gives her a bit of an electric shock when she repeats an Art Bell phrase more than once during a show. 

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 23, 2018, 06:49:12 PM
Heater says ''boy'' and ''well'' in Art's cadence way too often.  I don't remember his using them multiple times per segment. 

I suggest hooking her up to a machine that gives her a bit of a shock if she repeats an Art Bell phrase during a show.

Also, I thought she had kicked her habit of saying Right? all the time, but it seems to be happening again.

She does seem to be talking about her cut line in a more normal tone and cadence of speech.

whoozit

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 23, 2018, 06:49:12 PM

I suggest hooking her up to a machine that gives her a bit of an electric shock when she repeats an Art Bell phrase more than once during a show.
Are you paying the electric bill?

Lilith

Why would anybody want to bring Heathers show down?  It's boring, old news.  Worn out topics, worn out guests.

Lilith

I've never heard anybody say their "telling the absolute truth" so much.  Unless you've given people reason to doubt you, you don't have to keep telling them that you're telling them the truth.