Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Flying Killer Robot on June 09, 2018, 10:25:02 AM
I really am evidence of that. I fell asleep during the mutual lovefest last night too. In all honesty, I was hoping for a better quality of caller that she seemed to have picked up over the course of the last week (where she DID have a string of good shows). I can no longer sit by and listen to her punch Bear's ticket for the 1,000th time .. I just can't. Expand or die. :)

Yes, I think she had a string of good shows.  I can say I enjoyed Heathers more than Daves there for a bit.

Quote from: brig on June 09, 2018, 10:06:53 AM
I realize she's in a remote location, but she has a computer.  SURELY she can order cases of cans or bags of catfood off ebay or Amazon like Senda does.  No?

She can .. I lived outside Jackson, WY, up in the mountains for a decade .. Amazon was responsible for most of my groceries, the nearest Walmart being 3 hours away .. nearest crap grocery store almost an hour, lol. Now - THAT house was truly isolated .. She simply lives on a paved residential street in Pahrump, a small city of 36,000 people. :) #middleofnowhereperspectivesmatter

QuoteI wonder if Art banged Alice from The Brady Bunch...? That old devil...I bet he did!

well,  Cousin Oliver sure looks a helluva like Bart ELL...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko3XYCXae64

Quote from: AlternativeSide on June 09, 2018, 10:34:46 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=ko3XYCXae64

You'd know all the heartbreaking details behind a child star's descent into depravity and insanity if only you watched 'VH1 presents: Bart Ell: The Story Behind The Legacy'.

Sean92008

Quote from: Flying Killer Robot on June 09, 2018, 10:38:50 AM
You'd know all the heartbreaking details behind a child star's descent into depravity and insanity if only you watched 'VH1 presents: Bart Ell: The Story Behind The Legacy'.
Oliver, er, Robbie's active in the SoCal music scene... He was in The Andersons with the former touring bassist of the Bangles...  Derrick Anderson put out a great record last year.  Therefore, Robbie Rist is connected to the Partridge Family too...  (via The Cowsills - six degrees of separation).

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 09, 2018, 10:51:48 AM
Oliver, er, Robbie's active in the SoCal music scene... He was in The Andersons with the former touring bassist of the Bangles...  Derrick Anderson put out a great record last year.  Therefore, Robbie Rist is connected to the Partridge Family too...  (via The Cowsills - six degrees of separation).

Okay .. I am slightly impressed. :) He also has Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Sharknado connections as well.

Sean92008

Quote from: Flying Killer Robot on June 09, 2018, 11:01:17 AM
Okay .. I am slightly impressed. :) He also has Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Sharknado connections as well.
Funny thing is, I have a common friend with him and had no clue who he was... My friend decided not to tell me to see how I acted... When it finally was revealed, I said "couldn't be, his hair's too dark and he is much taller... I saw him just yesterday on TV, not the same guy!" Poor dude has to live that down although, he is extremely cool about it all. Entertaining guy!

Bluejay

Quote from: Dwindling Stacks on June 09, 2018, 01:38:51 AM
If only these people know the real Heather, they would not writing songs.

Bluejay

Quote from: Dwindling Stacks on June 09, 2018, 01:54:03 AM
A few months from now will these people still care this much about this show?

Bluejay

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 09, 2018, 01:55:52 AM
I'm a fan of bad movies, bad TV and bad radio so I'm sorry I missed it. :-\
Do you enjoy Svengoolie?

Bluejay

Quote from: Epaphroditus on June 09, 2018, 04:56:10 AM

As you said earlier , she is fine with a guest but her greatest strength is also her worst enemy . Heather is a prepper which makes her a control freak, she simply will not allow any callers / opinions she cannot control .

She likes to claim she wants critical callers but she clearly screens her USA callers , those outside the USA seem to get in .
So we need some international callers to call in with hard questions. 

Bluejay

Quote from: whoozit on June 09, 2018, 05:02:35 AM
How about “Heather Wade’s Trainwreck at Midnight in The Desert in The Kingdom of Nye”.  That’s kind of catchy and would be creative for her.
Maybe suggest that to the dude on Facebook who changes the name of his fringe fan group on a daily basis. 

Quote from: Flying Killer Robot on June 09, 2018, 10:38:50 AM

The disturbance in the Legacy will be exposed...!!! Bart ELL is the agent provocateur working for Heather.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQRb6gN28oM

Bluejay

Quote from: ItsOver on June 09, 2018, 06:08:18 AM
Ha!  Bluejay needs to photoshop Heater's head on Audrey Jr. 

"Little Shop of Horrors in Nye"

"Feed me!"

Bluejay

Quote from: WeinerInHand on June 09, 2018, 06:11:53 AM
The Kingdom of Nye/
Teri is the new Lasha
Need:  Photo of Teri’s face to add to the growing cast of characters.

Bluejay

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 09, 2018, 06:23:45 AM
She does seem to be a magnet for psychotic narcisssistic wimmins. This particular specimen is from the On the Fringe newspeak shithole FB group.

We can only hope Lasha is going to go postal at being sidelined and start stirring the pot. I am sure she has some tasty nuggets that would drop Heater in the fecal matter good and proper.

Bluejay

Quote from: brig on June 09, 2018, 08:41:33 AM
Since there's no MV GabCast tonight, I'm looking forward to Spooky Tim and EndofDays Radio later.
Same here.  Spooky Tim has a great show! :)

Lilith

This is the song a caller received from Art in a dream for Heather.

This is just the words to the song that Art wrote for Heather, not the complete conversation.

Midnight in the desert

The Kingdom of Nye

You and I are one love

You know I'll never die

Together we'll make it

Through each and every night

Just reach out and take my hand love

Art Bell will never die.

Bluejay

Quote from: ItsOver on June 09, 2018, 09:00:33 AM

"Hurry, hurry my children."

[attachment=2,msg1245841]    [attachment=1,msg1245841]

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on June 09, 2018, 12:07:50 PM

This is just the words to the song that Art wrote for Heather, not the complete conversation.

Midnight in the desert

The Kingdom of Nye

You and I are one love

You know I'll never die

Together we'll make it

Art Bell will never die.

Sorry, had to get that out of my system.

Bluejay

Quote from: AlternativeSide on June 09, 2018, 10:34:46 AM
Here’s Robbie Rist today.  I saw him perform with his band in L.A.  He’s a helluva musician.

DynamoHum

Quote from: spookcat on June 09, 2018, 12:13:44 PM

Sorry, had to get that out of my system.

That gif is sublime.

Also imagine how terrible your life is if your brain retreats to dreams about Heater Wad and her shit show in your dreams.

Ghost

Quote from: brig on June 09, 2018, 12:07:50 PM

Midnight in the desert

The Kingdom of Nye

You and I are one love

You know I'll never die

Together we'll make it

Art Bell will never die.

WTF? What was HLW’s response? Did she admit she was Art’s lover?

Lilith

Quote from: Ghost on June 09, 2018, 12:24:35 PM
WTF? What was HLW’s response? Did she admit she was Art’s lover?

It was a 10 minute conversation. Heather didn't say anything about that, only that she gets messages from Art sent to her by many of her fans, and she doesn't know what to think of them, since she has trouble with her "beliefs" since Art died.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on June 09, 2018, 12:29:28 PM
It was a 10 minute conversation. Heather didn't say anything about that, only that she gets messages from Art sent to her by many of her fans, and she doesn't know what to think of them, since she has trouble with her "beliefs" since Art died.

We need an on-air seaǹce. I want to know what Art 's last words were, although perhaps it's hard to tell if he had a pillow over his face.

Bluejay

Is she an actual Wiccan?  People who are religious usually can consult their clergy for these sort of things.. Maybe she can find a Warlock somewhere (or whatever their leader is called) for clarification on whatever is troubling her.

Ghost

It was a 10 minute conversation. Heather didn't say anything about that, only that she gets messages from Art sent to her by many of her fans, and she doesn't know what to think of them, since she has trouble with her "beliefs" since Art died lives on.

Of course Art’s still alive, he’s sneaking her butts from her drawer when she isn’t looking.