• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

What you have to do every day is that awful to you Heather?  Then obviously not the right job for you.  That would explain why it SOUNDS like you hate every minute of it on the air.

Lilith

Quote from: Bluejay on June 08, 2018, 11:51:51 PM
It would be interesting to know if any BellGab folks attempted to call in.

I think bellgabbers would be posting that they did, IF they did.  I could be wrong.

th0r

She didn't learn anything, Heather is just not a good host.

Lilith

The lines are loaded, so we're reading the Looking Glass?

Lilith

Quote from: th0r on June 09, 2018, 12:03:38 AM
She didn't learn anything, Heather is just not a good host.

I think she was pretty good when she first came back, and had to keep her focus OFF herself, and on other things, to get through the show.  Just my thoughts on it.  Now it's back to same ol same ol it seems.

Quote from: brig on June 08, 2018, 11:47:22 PM
... Maybe she's not getting any callers other than those on her friends list, because they are thinking they probably either won't get their call on the air, or they will get hung up on if their not on her friends list.

Or they are the only ones listening

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 09, 2018, 12:08:14 AM
Or they are the only ones listening

That could be.  She has alienated everone else it seems.  If that's what she wants, this is going to be as good as her show is ever going to get I'm afraid. 

She just said "Guardian Angels" and sounds SO much like Snoory.

Sean92008

Quote from: brig on June 08, 2018, 11:55:01 PM
What you have to do every day is that awful to you Heather?  Then obviously not the right job for you.  That would explain why it SOUNDS like you hate every minute of it on the air.
Humm...  Who tagged her as "Girl Noory?  Sounds like that's an insult to George as he has empathy and seems to care though his show prep sucks and he's spread thin.

She should quit. 

Talking about the paranormal, something that hasn’t happened this evening.

Happy Weekend all - joining in late again.  Sounds like she's bring the cat lady persona full on tonight, reading through.  Glad I missed the unboxing segment though .. any good callers so far?

Lilith

She's reading a card, while she leaves her loaded lines of callers on hold.

umm hmmmm

th0r

Quote from: brig on June 09, 2018, 12:06:23 AM
I think she was pretty good when she first came back, and had to keep her focus OFF herself, and on other things, to get through the show.  Just my thoughts on it.  Now it's back to same ol same ol it seems.

So she didn't learn anything  ;D she sounds like a babbling idiot.

Lilith

Quote from: Flying Killer Robot on June 09, 2018, 12:14:54 AM
Happy Weekend all - joining in late again.  Sounds like she's bring the cat lady persona full on tonight, reading through.  Glad I missed the unboxing segment though .. any good callers so far?

There was one I think, maybe.  Not sure.

Lilith

Quote from: th0r on June 09, 2018, 12:15:57 AM
So she didn't learn anything  ;D she sounds like a babbling idiot.

Tonight, yes she does.

PChirp

Does she often make reference to her friend "Jolene"?  ???

So the point of open lines is someone to call in, talk about whatever, and then have Heather have a  Jerry Springer final thought moment for five minutes.

Sean92008

Quote from: AlternativeSide on June 08, 2018, 11:51:14 PM
Heathers going in...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4Cug4jpQZU
Is it plausible that her pathetic, empty life ending on some stupid stunt might be her desire (even if subconsciously)? Does she have that pathos of going out famous at any price?

Top of the hour package opening, the hits just keep coming.

Lilith

Quote from: Dwindling Stacks on June 09, 2018, 12:56:53 AM
Top of the hour package opening, the hits just keep coming.

Sorry, I actually fell asleep listening.

Tune in for morbid curiosity, first thing I hear is a caller reassuring her she's doing a good job.

Lilith

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 09, 2018, 01:06:28 AM
Tune in for morbid curiosity, first thing I hear is a caller reassuring her she's doing a good job.

Pathetic, right?

Sean92008

The wayee youoo doooo.

God, this bitch cannot talk like a fucking human. If she were my sister, I'd say "Bitch, lose my fucking number."

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 09, 2018, 01:06:28 AM
It has been a running theme tonight.

Quote from: brig on June 09, 2018, 01:07:11 AM
Pathetic, right?

It needs to stop, before the faux Art cadence even.

Sean92008

3 minutes, maybe...

Rainwoman, go watch People's Court!

If I ever play in a band again, the "Time Machine Abortion" sounds like a good name.

Lilith

I agree with "the caller" about the pansies.

She's totally not talking about herself guys.