Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

EarthAlien007

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 09, 2018, 05:01:01 PM
Here we go again... MV made a comment about not doxxing people. Just beware. Don’t want to see you get banned and then there goes our first line of defense against La$ha.

Sorry GS, I didn't know we couldn't post something that's public.

GravitySucks

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on June 09, 2018, 05:05:59 PM
Sorry GS, I didn't know we couldn't post something that's public.

I think he just saw it getting out of hand. Someone found a guest register which led to a name which led to an email address which led to more records and it was getting kinda weird. Even for BellGab. You didn’t publish anything that hasn’t been posted before.

I was making a joke about her being a substitute teacher. I have no clue who she was/is or what she did. I don’t for one minute believe she is related to Heater Wad.

Mr Apnea

Quote from: teknoslag on June 09, 2018, 04:32:12 PM
It's compelling evidence of the exact opposite.

Here's the untouched version of that photo (if you'll notice, the words "#1 Baby" are added underneath her picture in the one she posted).

Looks like Midnight in the Desert was #1, not "the Kingdom of Nye." For some reason it just happened to still have her photo instead of Dave's on the show's avatar. And if it was referring to her previous show, MITD2, then that image most certainly is not from last night like she claims. Either way, it's obvious why the version she posted was Photoshopped. 

Leave it to fucking Ira to post the untouched photo in her comments, inadvertently blowing her claims out of the water.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I don't want the entertainment to end with her kooky and looney behavior, so this is a good sign they are continuing to BS their own fans. 

whoozit

Quote from: brig on June 09, 2018, 12:29:28 PM
It was a 10 minute conversation. Heather didn't say anything about that, only that she gets messages from Art sent to her by many of her fans, and she doesn't know what to think of them, since she has trouble with her "beliefs" since Art died.
I’m still trying to figure out how Art’s death would trouble her beliefs.  I also think her beliefs are interrupted by fluffy bunnies dancing through them.

Lilith

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 09, 2018, 06:17:51 PM

I don't want the entertainment to end with her kooky and looney behavior, so this is a good sign they are continuing to BS their own fans.

Ain't it grand?  It's even brought out the self appointed Heather Bellgab Nannies Police  ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: whoozit on June 09, 2018, 06:28:43 PM
I’m still trying to figure out how Art’s death would trouble her beliefs.  I also think her beliefs are interrupted by fluffy bunnies dancing through them.

Rumors were she sacrificed her cat and it didn’t help.

Bluejay

Heater’s new “Number Two”:

ge30542

"Live PD", at this moment, serving a warrant on a female drug offender.
Trying to gain access to the "gated compound".
I swear i see the cuckshed. Could it be our girl?

Lilith

Quote from: ge30542 on June 09, 2018, 07:29:54 PM

Oh Dear...

Doomed

Quote from: Robert on June 09, 2018, 01:17:10 PM
For a while when I heard Mr. Bell using it, I thought he was saying, "the kingdom of nigh."  As if to say, as near as your radio.  Aww.
"The kingdom of knees, thighs, woowoos, and boobies"

Sean92008

Link?

ge30542

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 09, 2018, 08:40:55 PM
Link?
Turns out to not be Heater, just some flake meth dealer with purple hair.

Sean92008

Quote from: ge30542 on June 09, 2018, 08:52:09 PM
Turns out to not be Heater, just some flake meth dealer with purple hair.
I've never seen Live PD, it's probably behind a pay wall but I could search for torrents.  Even an episode number...

i watch every week waiting for her to show up on an episode. Lol

ge30542

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 09, 2018, 08:57:12 PM
I've never seen Live PD, it's probably behind a pay wall but I could search for torrents.  Even an episode number...
Sean its on A&E channel nearly round the clock. They spend alot of time in Nye County. Lots of meth.

Sean92008

Quote from: ge30542 on June 09, 2018, 09:49:29 PM
Sean its on A&E channel nearly round the clock. They spend alot of time in Nye County. Lots of meth.
I can't wait for Pahrump 911 😀

Epaphroditus

Quote from: teknoslag on June 09, 2018, 04:32:12 PM
It's compelling evidence of the exact opposite.

Here's the untouched version of that photo (if you'll notice, the words "#1 Baby" are added underneath her picture in the one she posted).

Looks like Midnight in the Desert was #1, not "the Kingdom of Nye." For some reason it just happened to still have her photo instead of Dave's on the show's avatar. And if it was referring to her previous show, MITD2, then that image most certainly is not from last night like she claims. Either way, it's obvious why the version she posted was Photoshopped. 

Leave it to fucking Ira to post the untouched photo in her comments, inadvertently blowing her claims out of the water.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Wrong . MITD with Dave shows up with his avatar on one stream with Dark Matter  on another stream .

Heather shows up as MITD but the stream actually connects to LNM Network when you click it . Her stream beats those two other streams everynight .

Sean92008

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 09, 2018, 11:35:48 PM
I'm listening to kingdomofnyeradio.com and Chefist is addressing Heather's offer to pay him back for the blitz.

She's a fucking manipulative bitch.

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 09, 2018, 11:16:33 PM
I can't wait for Pahrump 911 😀

New show name, or does Karen own that too?

Spookcat

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know who is paying HWs server bills? The rates she streams and archives must drive that up quite a bit. Not to mention the bills if they are finally paying for music licenses. (Are they?) I imagine the handouts from her "fans" only go so far...

Sean92008

Quote from: spookcat on June 10, 2018, 12:10:47 AM
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know who is paying HWs server bills? The rates she streams and archives must drive that up quite a bit. Not to mention the bills if they are finally paying for music licenses. (Are they?) I imagine the handouts from her "fans" only go so far...
Paul and Ella are starting "P & E's Dog Pee Farms" 100% of the proceeds go to the Heather Wade Bandwidth Fund.

One can only expect that VCS (Vara Crime Syndicate) will be grifting to cover the added costs... or expecting heater to cover it.

The fight will be hilarious.

teknoslag

Quote from: Epaphroditus on June 09, 2018, 11:17:04 PM
Wrong . MITD with Dave shows up with his avatar on one stream with Dark Matter  on another stream .

Heather shows up as MITD but the stream actually connects to LNM Network when you click it . Her stream beats those two other streams everynight .

Beats them in what? Narcissistic bouts of pitiable whining and ridiculously subpar guests? I agree, then; she has everyone beat.  ;D

yoursongs

Quote from: Dyna-X on June 09, 2018, 05:01:34 PM
There is about a five year difference in HW's age and Art Jr.'s age, so that is basically impossible. Aldous has also confirmed she is not related to Art. The carnival picture while she is indeed on the left of that photo (I'd bet $1000 that is her)  is too circumstantial to tell us much. Just a heavy metal and muscle car kind of gal circa 1990 with a vague resemblance to Art. Part of me thinks HW actually takes delight in that resemblance and the rumors she is his daughter.

I look like vaguely like Connie Willis, except my hair is dark brown, but I think she dyes hers blond as the roots are showing LOL (Sorry, Connie - I'll get you some donuts and milk to make up for it if we ever meet)

Do you think the person in what is now known at "the carnival photo" is the same person that is in the "only other photo"?  I don't.  The nose does not match at all, for starters.  I still believe the person in "the carnival photo" is a boy.  I think HW pointed her listeners to her friend's facebook page, just to get them to stop asking for more pictures.  The "friend" went along with the scheme and posted the photo.  Another thing.....if you were a close friend of a famous person who died, and you were supposed to be "his legacy", would you make part of your legacy site a memorial or tribute, with pictures of you and said famous person TOGETHER?  As close as they were, you mean to tell me there are NO PICTURES of her working with Art???  It boggles the mind.  Who would believe that?  My theory is that she is possibly STILL in the sex industry, and feels she can't show her face to the world because of that.  The 2nd reason is that just maybe she DID TRANSITION to female somewhere along the line.  The 3rd reason is that she is somehow physically impaired and knows that if this were seen (known), it would ruin her image with fans.  If you can think of another real reason for the "no photo" thing I'd like to hear other theories.

yoursongs

Quote from: spookcat on June 10, 2018, 12:10:47 AM

I would think the handouts would be hers to keep.  With WhiskeySourVara gritting his teeth for now.  I would bet no money from fans is paying any of the network's bills whatsoever.