• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Jackstar

Since my retirement, I've been trying out lots of new things.

And the Seaden is real.

(O K, I'm not going to lie: I added that last part. Ack'd.)

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on February 05, 2021, 04:52:00 PM
Oh, you two are adorable.

That one's from me. You can tell by the tr... uh, timestamp. Someone's trying to get real chatty but--I'm putting a lid on it. That's not my area, as you all well know.

TIEII? YISFI. (Kudos.)

Quote from: Jackstar on February 05, 2021, 04:55:05 PM
That one's from me. You can tell by the tr... uh, timestamp.
(« Reply #25982 on: Today at 14:55:05 »)

I can't do this for free forever--and I WOULD NOT. You should see my bathroom. It is NOT bigger on the inside.

Maybe I can? Stay tuned.

----------
February 4th, 2021

I am afraid I have bad news.
I write this to all of you through my tears.
The show is just not making enough money to continue.
I want to thank all of you for the crazy nights and fun times we had.
I will miss you painfully as I do not know how to do anything but this show for so long now.

I want to thank Marty, Adrienne, both Mikes, and Danielle for their recent help,
you have kept us off the street for another month
while I figure out how we will survive.

Here are our baby Sequoias, I took this photo today.
Seeing them grow gives me hope
that not all is lost.

-Heather Wade
----------

How sad, again. I hope she is only reaching out for some kind person to support her daily needs.
She has left that door wide open with her style of writing, and the words she has selected to use.
Although her show was not one that would capture a person such as Bell did, she does have a certain way of being able to speak well on a vast number of interesting subjects.
She should pursue a weekly show instead of a daily show, and her guests, if she requires any, should be from common variety type people rather than celebrity crowds. They are much easier to make arrangements with, as this appears to be a problem area for her.
Now it is up to her.
An alternative direction would be for her to sell the house, as well as the studio. I am sure an Art Bell fan would be very pleased to have both. I might even consider buying both commodities.

- Sarah Brestlin Reporting

Jackstar

Quote from: Sarah Brestlin on February 06, 2021, 11:34:32 AM
An alternative direction would be for her to sell the house, as well as the studio. I am sure an Art Bell fan would be very pleased to have both. I might even consider buying both commodities.

- Sarah Brestlin Reporting

Hey, I hear you're quite the investigator. Can you find out if I'm (PROTECTED) or not? How much is her house worth? Do you think she'll take bitcoins? Thanks in advance.

You
You're stuck for life in Nye...
Subscribers said bye bye...
Unless your broom can fly...

Jackstar

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 04, 2021, 08:00:04 PM
I feel bad for Timebandit.

As Bellgabber Of The Year, the position carries its risks.

WOTR

I think I said a few times here that while her show did not hold great appeal for me, that I wished her the best... It is too bad that it ends this way. I do hope she will find something (someone?) that she enjoys to replace it.*

*Rumour has it that Jack is now single again...

WOTR

Quote from: Silphion on February 08, 2021, 03:39:10 AM

CRICKETS

How is ellgab doing with this? I seem to recall that they don't have a politics section and that most posts revolved around Heather. (Maybe I either recall incorrectly, or it has evolved to include a more diverse group of subjects?)

I hate to see homeless cat ladies.

Silphion

On The Air!

[attachment=1,msg1460222]

Silphion

Quote from: WOTR on February 11, 2021, 12:23:15 PM
How is ellgab doing with this? I seem to recall that they don't have a politics section and that most posts revolved around Heather. (Maybe I either recall incorrectly, or it has evolved to include a more diverse group of subjects?)

I hate to see homeless cat ladies.

Heather has a home on BellGab.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Silphion on February 11, 2021, 08:50:24 PM
Those boomers do love their Heather.

I knew Heather was not leaving she just needed simpbux

What comeback is this #9?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 11, 2021, 08:57:35 PM
I knew Heather was not leaving she just needed simpbux

What comeback is this #9?

It’s like watching someone take a test flight that you know is gong to crash the plane. Every. Single. Time.

Asuka Langley

I rarely listen to Heater but i don't think i have ever heard her play Van Halen, did she even care when Eddie died?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5Gk79FazKs

Silphion

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 11, 2021, 09:04:46 PM
I rarely listen to Heater but i don't think i have ever heard her play Van Halen, did she even care when Eddie died?

Quote from: Silphion on October 06, 2020, 10:24:02 PM
First selection on her preshow play list 𝑑𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 to Eddie Van Halen

Quote from: Silphion on October 06, 2020, 09:34:55 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M4_Ommfvv0

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Silphion on February 11, 2021, 09:13:16 PM

Based.

I hope Heaters simps keep paying up so we can have someone to laugh at for many years to come.

Asuka Langley

This Ozzy shit is getting old it reminds me of when i started listening to him because of his MTV show and all i can picture is his fat ugly British daughter. I'm out.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 11, 2021, 09:23:52 PM
I hope Heaters simps keep paying up so we can have someone to laugh at for many years to come.

Are you mentally ill?

Silphion

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2021, 08:59:47 PM
It’s like watching someone take a test flight that you know is gong to crash the plane. Every. Single. Time.

Apparently the test flight replay tonight crashed around 9:42.

Are you psychic, Doc? Or just blasting negative energy into the ether?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Silphion on February 12, 2021, 01:01:45 AM
Apparently the test flight replay tonight crashed around 9:42.

Are you psychic, Doc? Or just blasting negative energy into the ether?

She turns in a shit performance night after night and I’m the one blasting negative energy into the ether?! You might want to check your math. ::)

Silphion

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 12, 2021, 01:04:25 AM
She turns in a shit performance night after night and I’m the one blasting negative energy into the ether?! You might want to check your math. ::)

Then you must be psychic.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Silphion on February 12, 2021, 01:06:10 AM
Then you must be psychic.

I dunno. I stopped listening to her show when she had the guy who builds wishing machines on. I guess I didn’t realize she was targeting the primary school market.

Silphion

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 12, 2021, 01:09:16 AM
I dunno. I stopped listening to her show when she had the guy who builds wishing machines on. I guess I didn’t realize she was targeting the primary school market.

11.08 and the sound has returned.

Your positive thoughts have done the trick.

WOTR

Where is our Bellgabber of the year on this? Don't make me do this for you...

"Come on Heather. Warm up that broadcaster. Forecast for the next broadcast? AMAZING!

#Heatherreboot

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on February 08, 2021, 03:33:41 AM
*Rumour has it that Jack is now single again...

I mentioned to Grapefruit, quite off-handedly, "As a Gemini-moon, like at least 2 or 3 or 5 other close, immediately personal family members to you, I am aware that I have up to 31 "soulmates" wandering around at any given time, and unlike most people, I watched them vanish as you sliced them away, rather than just fail to notice the infiltration of the prairie grasses local to my own bones. Yes, I know, I look like trash. You know who else looked like trash? Some chump who tried to attack you, that I deflected quite seemingly by accident, which is why no one sent another fucking asshole who looked like trash--it was just assumed that I would eventually get tired of the shrieking of the banshees and the stench of the wendigo."

Okay, I'll be honest--not all of that came through the first time, and she was kinda open-jawed agape that I was serious and she was probably getting a download from her "ancestors" to confirm it, since i told her how to do that, back when I explained to her, "Hey, Darling? Those "ancestors"? Like, half, are not assholes, they're not even human, let alone, Native-born. Now, why do you think your people have been persecuted? Look, you'll figure it out, but let me help you out for a minute: recognize that you were taught things incorrectly on purpose, not to make your stronger, but to make you less likely to be tolerated by anyone who had any compassion for you to start with. See: what do you call the feeling of "compassion" in your native tongue? Oh, really, it's a secret, huh? That's fascinating. Here, let me demonstrate. See that kid who annoyed me a few years ago, and see how's he's still alive and walking taller? That is DIRECT RESULTS from compassion. What are yours?

I'll ask again when your ancestors get back from the tractor beam meeting. Yeah, yeah, cough syrup, yeah, look, I don't need your shit right now, people. Do you know how many people are involved in this? Oh, right, just me, and it's all imaginary in my mind.

Also, Clayton is not a coward, he's just scared because I was the first white man he ever met who completely dominated him without a moment's fear. You two should make a little club. I know who your treasurer can be. Further: I'm not white, morons.

I am fucking transparent, shitheads. Wow, such salty language, right? Well, if it was all fnords, that'd be easy to completely unravel, right? Yeah, I bet. Trust me, it was for anyone with A Key.

Which I wasn't giving out. Who is giving out Keys? Sweet. A party, huh? No invitation, huh? Cool, they're all marked for death. *woosh.*

This epidemic of trifling is getting out of hand. Someone had better call The Wolf. Oh, look, Heather back already. This gal is learning fast. Do I think she was just playin'? Oh, hell no.

I thought I was gone for good too. My hand to God. And then... what the fuck, none of you could just offer a girl and a dollar and a gun, huh? Oh... I get it. You wanted it to be special.

Yeah. So did I. Is it not? Come on Man. Also, Grapefruit hit the early warning buzzer.

I am honestly uncertain, what parts of this, I am expected to be ashamed of, or which parts of this, she believes she has exclusive rights to. I am hoping to find out before The Ides. As a courtesy nutshell.

Well, I guess I'll get actually high now. Hey, what's a sweat lodge for? NOT NIGGERS, I GUESS, CHAMPIONS. God, this is the worst case of mistaken identity since Tecumseh dumped the last of the antidote serum into his firecrotchwater... which, you know, obviously worth it, but wouldn't it have been nice if you could have had shielding and batshit crazy goats with one mutant horn in the same epoch? Because then, there would have been a defense available against wendigo enslavery.

I'm not gonna lie, Exopolitics is pretty freakin' insane. Hey, guess what? I'm not surprised you don't understand it, but I am surprised that anyone expected threatening me to work. Hi, I need five girls and all three John Wick movies, any time you're ready. It's not even a sex thing. Or is it? Well, whatever.

Now. I'm not awaiting any command singles. Is this really the same broad? Cool. Does it matter? NO. Is there an extant concern? WHY YES, VIRGINIA, THERE IS A SANTA CLAUSE, AND THIS YEAR HE BROUGHT YOU GEAS.

Hopefully Grapefruit will be able to get on soon enough to get Heather to help her translate this, because this one is also ticking, also fucking, and also goes boom-boom. We're all clear on the story of envy and jealousy happening here, right? Good. It's nothing to do with me.

Yes, you can argue about which of you I love you more. Of course! DID I NOT PROMISE RIDES? DID I NOT SUGGEST BUCKLING UP? WE AIM TO DELIVER, MORSELS.

Fuck, now I have to call her. Groan. I'm supposed to call someone else, but I already know: she was chosen to be a sacrifice, and she's been taught to believe that the truth will kill her. Can you believe this crap? Like I can't just *snap* bring her right back. Try me, Walking Bomb Top. Oh, really, that was fast. Great. Now she's really going to think she's important.

I mentioned the need for an Emergency Gabcast. Did we get one? Oh no. Well, this suits me down to the ground then. Also, ksm32: you're on deck, and you know why.

p.s.: Which of you is "Maker"? You're alright. I have a download for you.

p.p.s.: Which of you is banging that guy? I do not have a download for you. But I do have a list of books I'd like you to reveal to him, on a set and timed schedule. Let me know if this poses a problem for anyone.

p.p.p.s.: You really thought hanging up would work, huh? That's adorable. Enjoy the reinforcements, no harm intended. I'm cleaning up alone here.

p.p.p.p.s.: Don't let her try Sourcery overmuch. Without a mutilated dick at one's command, results are not satisfactory. For her. Because: OUTPLAYED, D'Jinni Savants. (It's not whoring if it isn't money? You bought that? Don't make me do this kind of public rescue again, Ladies, I have a reputation to maintain and now I'll have to deal with 16yo pros. Oh boy. What could go wrong? Oh, right, I'm a gay rapist. I forgot. I guess you did too? Oh Lawdy Lawdy. Trump really saved us all. None of you have to be scalped! Even your dead whore of a great-grandmother. Or maybe that one is mine. I'll be honest, they're all pretty whorish. But never slutty, no.

"One mustn't be cheap."? Wow. I thought EllGab was the place for weird chicks. Okay, whoring bad, slutting for free is admired, but--no, you can't have a Network without Guild permission. Interesting ruleset. Thanks for the tips, and you are welcome. Sadly, I can't think of any more text to procrastinate with. I will obviously pray for straight to voicemail.

I have a hunch, not so much. So anyway. Heather being back is not real surprising, huh? You know what is surprising? SOMEONE FORGETTING BASIC PHYSICAL LAWS. Also: I would have loved to have bought some glasses. I couldn't because I couldn't get an appointment with an independent Shaman. Weird, huh? Yeah, I bet you never heard of any, Sailor Drool.

Don't anybody kill each other in their rush to apologize first. I wanna see some finesse on this shite, Camper Troopers. And do you know why? BECAUSE FUCKING GOOD FUCKING REASONS, that's why. Also: We're testing for transmissible O.D.D. instead of COVID. It's an easy test, if you don't know why a "no" instantly follows any legitimately formed query... well, you might want to look into that while the carbonite freezing chamber is deployed. We're... er, They're not kidding, it would seem.

Oh, and yeah I guess Mom is a thing. Or it's a copy. And it's not called a lich? Sure. My Mother, The Lich, thanks you all kindly for your indulgence towards the being she once felt familial kinship for. Creepy. She says she just respects my power and authority now. And I can't tell if she... it? whatevah, Mom--is serious, showing off, or trying to send a coded message at someone. Apparently she's been actually reading all of my posts, unlike some people have failed to do.

So, anyway... Expolitics. A certain someone wouldn't let me talk about it earlier. Would we all like to talk about it? Oh, bother, now I have to make a phone call. I think I can call anyone I want... I did go through a lot of trouble to make sure of that.

by the way, Grapefruit, don't call my Aunt. Call my cousin. Distract him, so I can then have a few moments alone with his wife. Trust me, he will not be happy about this. Five minutes with her, and she will understand so much more, and then she'll tell actual people, and then... oh, right, I'm just hallucinating. This isn't code. This is just some asshole talking shit.

Tell the others: can any of you write a g-ddamned letter, or did Sealth sell you all for firewater? Yeah, I know--you're offended. What's that like? Tell you what just hang up on me. This clearly worked for Maker. I mean, Heather.

Hi Maker. From the past, I summon thee. Or actually, you're always fucking on running your yap. Dude, what are you, an island prince? Well, whatevah, I don't judge. Sounds like you're quite the bigot against science and technology, though. Make sure to join Grapefruit's little Amish penpals club.

Fuck, I love 2021. Thanks, President Biden! Can you believe all this sedition and rabble-rousing? Yeah, it's cool, put them on my account, I'll keep them out of trouble. If I remember. Love to Hunter.