• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Heatha wants to have her own experience with the beans...

Silphion

Coming to a world near you - Project Blue Beam

Ever get that feeling of descending into a maelstrom?

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on December 31, 2020, 02:57:02 AM
Ever get that feeling of descending into a maelstrom?

Only when I'm not ascending.

Jackstar

https://twitter.com/_n_Jack/status/1344806689111908353

#FAITH  #VOTE #LEGACY #TRUTH #AlwaysFaithful #SemperFi #MeowMagic #ACTUAL #Sorceror #CommanderSexy #IJustSavedYourPlanetAgain #LikeItWasNothing #ActualHouseBitch #GREATAWAKENING #ImagineThat #SparkleIntheDream #JSTARmagician #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #TrumpetNews #StarLivesMatter #TRUMPETNEWS #SPARKLEINTHEDREAM #TheRealSpaceMeowMaid #MERMAIDLIVESMATTER #SPACEMEOWMAIDMAGIC #STARLIVESMATTER #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #FivePointFive #FiveAndAHalfMinutes #Jackstar #DiplomaticImmunity #MIB Seaden #Sorceror'sDen #ManInBlack #LOVE #TheTrueLegacy #TheOriginalLegacy #Official #MeowMagic #MermaidlivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*M*gic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #WithMustard #CommanderMeowMagic #MeowMagic #TakingBackTheNight #FromTheGreatAmericanNorthwest #Columbia #State_Of_Jefferson #RossMitchellMagic #J☆ckst☆r _M☆G!CK #MeowMagic #GroyperMagic #AzzareaMagic #Gabcast #D.R.A.M.A. #KingOfBellGab #HOF #LEGEND #TARTARIA #MUDFLOOD #Official #COMMANDERSEXY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #COMMANDERSEXY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #NotScared #BoxingGlovesOff #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH
#MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #J*MagicK #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #COMMANDERSEXY #MEOWMAGIC #MERMAIDLIVESMATTER #TIMETRAVELWITHUS #SPARKELINTHEDREAM #LEGACY #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME
#MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #LEGACY #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #LEGACY

https://youtu.be/Vzyn60Zns-E

"Better learn how to swim or learn how to drink
Cops and robbers, I can't tell 'em apart
It's a systematic figure that we're passing as art" â€" Samantha Fish

"The only thing worse than being talked aboutâ€"is not being talked about." â€" Jeffrey Epstein

"Sometimes, to do there is nothing, but raise the Jolly Roger and throats, start slitting you must." â€" Yoda, Jedi Master

Ciardelo

Maybe if he keeps shouting "Look at me!" somebody might look, folks.

Maybe he'll approach Falkie-esque numbers!

...naw

Jackstar

There is no new vegetable shortening, Folks. Just use that old can of Crisco that's been living in the back of the cupboard for 5 years.

Rancid? El Cid.

Ciardelo

The name El Cid (Spanish: ) is a modern Spanish denomination composed of the article el meaning "the" and Cid, which derives from the Old Castilian loan word Çid borrowed from the dialectal Arabic word سيد sîdi or sayyid, which means "Lord" or "Master".

He's finally coming home, folks.

Will any body want him?

Lilith

20 seconds MARK!

Standing by to GO!

Ciardelo

Shit Heather, just you being "on the air" was just a big happy "accident" right?

Ciardelo

Girl Noory throwing shade on Dave? :o

Morgus

Heather is still making plans to get Janeway to record a Kingdom of Nye thing, but thats against the rules!

timebandit

rules are made to be broken morgie my man..
Heather's a heart breaker, rule breaker.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIosHNpGjTE

#HeatherHysteria

timebandit

Come ON!!
Let's DO this!
Tonight is THE night!

#HeatherRising

Lilith

20 seconds MARK!

Standing by to GO!

Lilith

A couple hickups in that intro Heatha.

Lilith

I don't know what calendar you're looking at Heatha, but the 6th is Wednesday, not Saturday.

Jackstar

I can't believe this gal is giving out advice. Like, hello? Your qualifications? Your credentials? Your track record? That must be some strong fuckin' beer.

Jackstar

Quote from: Lilith on January 02, 2021, 03:27:30 AM
I don't know what calendar you're looking at Heatha

She's definitely not looking at the one I got for her for Christmas--Grapefruit laid claim, now it's hanging on the wall, and now I'm gonna write things on it--far different things than I was imagining.

2021, already off the rails. Welp, that's why they pay me for the firefighting gig, right? Semper fi