Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: Lilith on December 11, 2020, 11:18:01 PM
I'm a little late, but Imma listenin'.

That's so out of character, for founders such as we.

So, are you ready for Phase VII? I can't keep a lid on things much longer--things are about to blow. I guess I could be wrong.

I still think my original plan would have been more fun for everyone, but I'm not gonna lie--this way really turned out to be a barnstormer.

Quote from: Lilith on December 11, 2020, 11:39:01 PM
Thank You Jesus!

Let's not make a big deal out of it. You helped a lot, too.

timebandit

are we live?
Whad I say!!

#HeatherHighlights!

Lilith

Quote from: timebandit on December 12, 2020, 02:02:02 AM
are we live?
Whad I say!!

#HeatherHighlights!

I fell asleep about a half hour in or so, but I'm catching up now.

Lilith

Heatha is onna air talking to Serge about bats.

timebandit

Come ON!
who else is sending heather a christmas card!?
Yeahh! Lets do this!
Show of Shows tonight!

#MondayMayhem!

timebandit

Come ON!!
Ants in Ma Pants!

#4EvaHeatha

Silphion

[attachment=1]

Tonight's Replay: June 19th, 2018 - Reverend Michael J.S. Carter - ET and God Consciousness

Jackstar

Quote from: timebandit on December 14, 2020, 09:41:35 AM
who else is sending heather a christmas card!?

I picked one up just the other day for Grapefruit and I to send, but there are problems.

1) Grapefruit didn't like what I picked out, on first glance. Her exhibited distaste increased when I explained my plans for our combined involvement (sparkly silver highlighter pen, perhaps a gold as well, two pens and we each add markings), Grapefruit's expressed lack of enthusiasm increased markedly.

2) Boy Wonder & I need a vacation.

3) Psychotronic assaults continue.

Quote from: Silphion on December 04, 2020, 06:52:02 AM
The initial reference was obscure and your explanation is appreciated.
According to the guest, MOSH is an ascended master from the Pleiades.
May she rest in peace.

https://www.stlcremate.com/obituaries/Linda-Manuel-2/

This poor woman, Linda Manuel (aka Linda Emmanuel) suffered from a condition that worsened the more she heard the various crazy theories spewed by the many crazy radio hosts and their guests.

Her fear increased the more she listened. And the more she shared this information with her audience on her podcast Alternative Revelations, the more dark her fear became.

Prior to her suicide, which occurred one day after her final podcast where she told her audience she would be leaving, she was continuing to rant about 'Smart Meters' and how they would pulse a multitude of Gega Hertz starting in late October, increasing in frequency as each day passed until they reached the death range of 35 - 60 GHz or higher. Most everyone would be dead from this she warned. And warned, and warned.

Fact : Smart Meters do transmit, but in a range no higher than 3 GHz. And their power output is 1 watt or less. They stay dormant until signaled to transmit.

If Linda Manuel (Emmanuel) had researched the proper sources, and not listened to the many conspiracy theorists out there, she would probably still be alive today.

Her fear, life threatening fear as we found out, was fueled by so much misinformation.

It is sad to listen to this poor woman, share her words with her audience on her podcasts, knowing she could have been helped. If only, if only.

- Sarah Brestlin Reporting

Jackstar

https://twitter.com/_n_Jack/status/1340216324715290624

#FAITH  #VOTE #LEGACY #TRUTH #AlwaysFaithful #SemperFi #MeowMagic #ACTUAL #Sorceror #CommanderSexy #IJustSavedYourPlanetAgain #LikeItWasNothing #ActualHouseBitch #GREATAWAKENING #ImagineThat #SparkleIntheDream #JSTARmagician #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #TrumpetNews #StarLivesMatter #TRUMPETNEWS #SPARKLEINTHEDREAM #TheRealSpaceMeowMaid #MERMAIDLIVESMATTER #SPACEMEOWMAIDMAGIC #STARLIVESMATTER #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #FivePointFive #FiveAndAHalfMinutes #Jackstar #DiplomaticImmunity #MIB Seaden #Sorceror'sDen #ManInBlack #LOVE #TheTrueLegacy #TheOriginalLegacy #Official #MeowMagic #MermaidlivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*M*gic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #WithMustard #CommanderMeowMagic #MeowMagic #TakingBackTheNight #FromTheGreatAmericanNorthwest #Columbia #State_Of_Jefferson #RossMitchellMagic #J☆ckst☆r _M☆G!CK #MeowMagic #GroyperMagic #AzzareaMagic #Gabcast #D.R.A.M.A. #KingOfBellGab #HOF #LEGEND #TARTARIA #MUDFLOOD #Official #COMMANDERSEXY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #COMMANDERSEXY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #NotScared #BoxingGlovesOff #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH
#MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #J*MagicK #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #COMMANDERSEXY #MEOWMAGIC #MERMAIDLIVESMATTER #TIMETRAVELWITHUS #SPARKELINTHEDREAM #LEGACY #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME
#MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #LEGACY #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #LEGACY

https://youtu.be/pw8IgPHRBr4

"Better learn how to swim or learn how to drink
Cops and robbers, I can't tell 'em apart
It's a systematic figure that we're passing as art" â€" Samantha Fish

"Sometimes, to do there is nothing, but raise the Jolly Roger and throats, start slitting you must." â€" Yoda, Jedi Master

#RubiniMAGICucK

Quote from: Silphion on December 09, 2020, 10:54:50 PM
Pushing it out, more likely; to self-congratulatory applause.

Is this your 'A'-game? Please tell me this isn't your 'A'-game.

timebandit

Come ON!!
It's A Game Time!

#BringIt!

Jackstar

Quote from: timebandit on December 21, 2020, 11:00:32 AM
It's A Game Time!

[attachment=1,msg1449380]

[attachment=2,msg1449380]

Quote from: Jackstar on December 21, 2020, 05:44:00 PM
« Today at 15:44:00 »

Phase VIII readiness confirmed.

Jackstar

Fake, but not gay. This isn't my area.

Lilith

20 seconds MARK!

Standing by to GO!

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

Quote from: Nyewalker on December 21, 2020, 11:40:21 PM
It's a Star Trek Christmas in Nye

Upgrade. You're welcome.

Nyewalker

Star Trek Christmas in Nye exists and will persist !!!

Confirmed - Shatner going to Pahrump...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPMrqSj-fW4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vg1yiYMENg