Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

DanTSX

Quote from: Asuka Langley on December 03, 2020, 01:25:12 AM
Heaters spirit box is saying Trump will win but he will fall and it's going to be bad. I have connections that are still saying the same thing but it dont seem like Trump has a chance at this point. If Trump does end up winning i will tell you what happens next, it's not good. THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN!

President Pence  ;D

[attachment=1]

Silphion

High desert, high magick ...

Déjà vu (!)

timebandit

so is this Maker the knife maker or a different Maker?
need a scorecard..

#Heatherific

Lilith

Twenty seconds MARK!

Standing by to GO!

Lilith

Quote from: timebandit on December 03, 2020, 10:57:10 PM
need a scorecard..

#Heatherific

This is indeed the Heatha frequent caller, and High Magician...

#ItsSoExciting

Silphion

need a scorecard..

#Heatherific

One for one. The one and only.

Lilith

So Hollidays are difficult for Heatha.  Very tough time of the year for her, a challenge, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and every other day of the year.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Lilith on December 03, 2020, 11:06:28 PM
So Hollidays are difficult for Heatha.  Very tough time of the year for her, a challenge, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and every other day of the year.

She's following in the footsteps of a young Arthur William Bell.

Nyewalker

need a scorecard..

#Heatherific

Never go full Maker !!!

DanTSX

Quote from: Nyewalker on December 03, 2020, 11:20:00 PM
Active shooter in Pahrump

Hahaha the same one that made art crawl On his fat belly and man tits back to his house from the cuckshed?

Silphion

Quote from: DanTSX on December 03, 2020, 11:24:40 PM

Hahaha the same one that made art crawl On his fat belly and man tits back to his house from the cuckshed?

Do we detect the sound of demonic laughter?

Silphion

The Convert by Aleister Crowley

"There met one eve in a sylvan glade
     A horrible Man and a beautiful maid.
    “Where are you going, so meek and holy?”
    “I’m going to temple to worship Crowley.”
    “Crowley is God, then? How did you know?”

“Why, it’s Captain Fuller that told us so.”
    “And how do you know that Fuller was right?”
    “I’m afraid you’re a wicked man; Good-night.”

While this sort of thing is styled success
     I shall not count failure bitterness."

[attachment=1,msg1445421]

Innerreach

Aleister Crowley is gay..... Swear to God.

"When my sick body in his love lies drowned/ And he lies corpse-wise on me, nor will rise/ Though my breath shudders, and my soul be dead,"

https://imgur.com/xEBog81

https://youtu.be/o0RE230PlX4

His bisexuality led to his expulsion from the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, a society dedicated to arcane ritual and magic which flourished across Europe in the late 19th century, with celebrity followers including the poet WB Yeats, who detested Crowley. The Great Beast founded his own cult inspired by Ancient Egypt, with tortuous rituals â€" including anal sex â€" for different grades of initiates, and was later thrown out of Sicily by Mussolini for sexual depravity. He died penniless in a Hastings boarding house in 1947.

Innerreach

I should probably mention however, that some great past philosophers were bisexual. Can you say Plato?

Men who are a section of that double nature which was once called androgynous [made up of a man and a woman] are lovers of women, adulterers are generally of this breed, and also adulterous women who lust after men. The women who are a section of the woman do not care for men, but have female attachments: the female companions [that is, lesbians] are of this sort. But they who are a section of the male follow the male, and while they are young, being slices of the original man, they have affection for men and embrace them [the Greek verb implies a sexual sense], and these are the best of boys and youths, because they have the most manly nature.

I'm not entirely sure this is true, however. Thoughts?

Plato believed that sexuality was characterized by irrational “frenzy,” as opposed to logic, and that the only justification for sexuality was procreation. In fact, Plato’s ideal justice system would have made all pre-marital sex, heterosexual or not, illegal.

So much for Alito’s attempt to reach across the bench to his liberal co-justices with an olive branch. Even Plato was a social conservative.

But where Plato would have parted ways with the justice is his “It’s-always-been done-this-way-so-why-change-it” argument. This refrain, the focus of a good portion of the hour-and-a-half argument, defies even ancient philosophical thought. Indeed, Plato’s The Republic proposes socio-political change in recognition of the fact that change can signal progress, a positive attempt to improve upon the status quo.

Innerreach

https://youtu.be/kTLCGuTImkc

All these years later and this song just refuses to be silenced.

Lilith

That's TRUE Maker.

The trappings are BS.

Karma is everything.

Innerreach

https://imgur.com/vvWkehD

John Dee's far more interesting than the gay Crowley.