Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: timebandit on November 27, 2020, 10:46:26 PM
We have Contact.

#HeatherFirstLight

I forgot to listen again. Curses... foiled again.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Silphion on November 30, 2020, 10:00:14 PM
Whispers in the night ...

Is Heather having trouble with her audio again? ???

Silphion

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 30, 2020, 10:13:40 PM
Is Heather having trouble with her audio again? ???

Audio flawless in the preshow.
Careless Whisper by George Michael happened to be her first selection.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Silphion on November 30, 2020, 10:40:35 PM
Audio flawless in the preshow.
Careless Whisper by George Michael happened to be her first selection.

Good but I think the duet between Ben Folds and Rufus Wainwright is better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01WCVrgQaU

Asuka Langley

what is this garbage music heater is playing?

Jackstar

In matters of taste, there can be no dispute.

Asuka Langley

Heather ate a pie and a pan of brownies all by herself, wow

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Lilith on November 30, 2020, 11:07:44 PM
Is Heatha still miserable?

eating like a lesbian is a sign of depression

Lilith

Morgus

Heather telling about her xmas tree complete with several Star Trek ornaments.
She has Capt Janeway on the top like an angel?

Morgus

Janeway and Voyager ornaments Heather put on her tree.

SpaceMeowMaid

Hangin with Jackstar is all Sorcery all the time xo

[attachment=1]

Asuka Langley

I had to google that song because i like it and wanted to see who did it (Devil Woman - Cliff Richard)

I only know Cliff Richard from this song, is that henteko?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGOU0o9K89g

Asuka Langley

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on December 01, 2020, 12:30:01 AM
Hangin with Jackstar is all Sorcery all the time xo

[attachment=1,msg1444427]

How is hangin with Rubini? Did he sacrifice children to Moloch?

Jackstar

Quote from: Asuka Langley on December 01, 2020, 12:32:55 AM
How is hangin with Rubini?

[attachment=1]

Quote from: Asuka Langley on December 01, 2020, 12:32:55 AM
Did he sacrifice children to Moloch?

That is not the David Rubini I know.

Lilith

Quote from: Nyewalker on December 01, 2020, 12:11:13 AM
Heathers upset about the monolilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TralRIuNlTE

I'm catching up with my morning coffee.  I fell asleep during the educational segment about desert dirt.

#LEGACY
www.conspiracy.radio

also:

#SupportTheGreatRUBINI

Jackstar

Quote from: Lilith on December 01, 2020, 06:50:13 AM
I'm catching up with my morning coffee. 

We need to talk, Honey. I've started eating bacon again.

Tell you what: you set it up, you make it private, I can't take these pigs throw themselves at me. They're like lemmings. also, since you're the only human being alive that I told the details of phase is two and three to, and they got stolen and hacked faster than the script to The Hateful Eight... I guess we were both right about something after all, weren't we?

So let me know if you want to hear about Phase IV. Because this is not Phase V that I'm willing to throw under the bus--just Phase 4. And if you remember Phases II and III, you can probably extrapolate what's coming next.

Or, you know, whatever. Hello, Lillith! Have you said hello to my mother yet? Well, if not, don't worry about it, you're in fine company.

Also, people keep asking me about you. I of course, lie through my teeth. As you know, no one would ever believe the truth. I barely believe it. I can't even believe people that have the brass chutzpah to ask me about YOU!

And, did I tell you about what happened when Grapefruit found out anything about you? See I can't remember if I told that story or not. But I remember like it was yesterday but it was actually... quite earlier this year. I've been saving it for you! Or, I'll tell it to a certain Mr Order Barker.

Or I'm just going to steal the car and drive it off a cliff. Like in Vanilla Sky? I don't know, we'll see. Anyway, are you still using Voxer? I can get back to using that now, if you like.

Some of my security clearances were being held up, and that's fixed now. Now, if you have some spare time--and I know you do--please make up a list of all the people you think have asked me about you, in the order that they asked me. This isn't much of a test, it's just a little fun, a little quiz.

Remember, when you can hear my voice live, remember to ask me or how enraged I was to have somebody asking me over the phone to rat out another American citizen. Oh my God! Why am I telling you this in the Heather Wade thread? This is really great I have a small, subtle, yet imperceptible impact on her bland.

I mean, on her brand. #FealTy! YEAH!

Also: I miss bomar. when he finds out what he did with his boy scout patches he's going to lose his lunch. Do you think he's one of those wimps who's afraid of tarot cards? I mean the man has had his hands up the anus of cattle, but he's afraid of tarot cards... Or was he? Maybe that was somebody else.

In any event, Lilith, the times come to talk of many things, sailing ships and ceiling wax, of cabbages and kings. In other words, we're clear to talk shop again.

Unless you died from the coven? I mean covered. Covert? s*** what happened to my Google voice recognizer?!!! I figured you're losing superpowers. Oh no--this means I have to proofread by hand.

Nero Blaze: eat your heart out. Anyway, we can even get the game back together if you like. I'm told that you're old and we're going to die soon--hahaha--so you might want to grab this brass ring while you can, O Ancient One.

Did I mention, sweetheart? I was asked about you: and I instantly lied. Now that's fealty. How someone hasn't bothered to ask me, before now, how many people have sworn fealty too... well, I have no idea.

I think someone should have done that before they called my girlfriend a whore. Lilith... Look, I'm just going to say it in public: you might have a need to get your team under control. Don't take my word for! Personally, I like them running around loose.

Makes for a target rich environment. Anyway, carry on. Best wishes and warmest regard to you and the whole family--even the presently unhatched.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on December 01, 2020, 07:26:00 AM
I've started eating bacon again.

Hey Heather! #Fealty remains intact.

For you.