Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: RUBINI MAGIC on November 11, 2020, 12:53:00 AM
I TOLD YOU THIS DAY WOULD CUM WHEN I WOULD STEAL YOUR INNOCENT(R)FRUIT 4 MY PLEASURES.

I remember it differently, Slave. Also: I have no right of ownership over Fruit. Break a deal--face the wheel.

You might be pretty f***** in Thunderdome later. Stay tuned.

Jackstar

Heather "knows where it came from." Oh, well then--just relax.

Jackstar

QuoteArt did what he wanted to do"

heh heh

Jackstar

Quote from: RUBINI MAGIC on November 11, 2020, 03:38:50 AMAll I found was that he likes Magic The Gathering, is about 40
years old, probably graduated from Shorecrest High School in 1990, and posts on
Planetcrap.com under the alias “Jafd”.

All this metadata, and you can't even spell my name right. sad!

Jackstar

I'm not gonna lie--this is riveting radio. I actually would like to start learning to play the guitar.

Kinda busy lately, though. You know how it is, what with the ongoing struggle of Light vs. Dark and all. Whew! Boy, are my arms tired.

Jackstar

I would call in, but I had too much cough syrup this morning. I just can't handle the pressure. Sorry! Maybe David can call in on one of his 8,811 spoofed phone numbers.

Jackstar

Quote from: RUBINI MAGIC on November 11, 2020, 04:15:02 AM
Jackstar

5 Minutes With Jackstar
« Reply #3406 on: Today at 03:56:32 AM »
Quote from: RUBINI MAGIC on Today at 03:55:33 AM

Folks, Michael sent me a few pics of his ass

I cannot tell a lie. They're pretty hot.
RUBINI MAGIC

5 Minutes With A stalker and Admitted Cuck/Homosexual = Jackstar
« Reply #3407 on: Today at 04:04:37 AM »
Quote from: Jackstar on Today at 03:56:32 AM

#LegacyOfAUnskilledUnemployableStalker
#SoSad

Michael Kuczi Is A Stalker

A story about Michael Kuczi creeping out girls.

As I write this, it is 2013. Almost everyone I know has a social media presence of
some sort. The explosion of social media over the last several years has been
fantastic in many ways - it makes it easier to keep in touch, share important life
events, and reconnect with friends you may have fallen out of touch with.

But what happens when you are contacted by someone you DIDN’T want to talk to? If it
is someone you don’t exactly fondly remember, it’s easy enough to ignore their
request, or give them a courtesy accept and simply stash them in a protected list
where they don’t see your posts. However, if the contact is from someone who you
never wanted to talk to in the first place, who may have access to your personal
information, the situation isn’t quite so simple. My girlfriend and I recently had
such an experience, and that experience will be the topic of this blog.

Several months ago, my girlfriend (we’ll call her Amanda) ordered some flowers for
her mother’s birthday. The flower company was running a promotion where the order
came with a free second bouquet. She had the second bouquet delivered to herself at
our home. When the flowers arrived, she was on the phone and didn’t speak to the
delivery man as she accepted them.

Flash forward to a few days ago. Amanda received an email on Facebook from a name she
didn’t recognize. She thought it was a spambot at first, but upon examining the
Facebook profile, realized it was a real person. The email (pasted below)
mysteriously mentioned a “professional encounter” that caused this person to realize
that he was romantically interested in Amanda. That person’s name was Michael Kuczi.

When Amanda first told me about the email, I didn’t think much of it. She’s a pretty
girl and men notice her. We decided to just ignore the email. It wasn’t until Michael
sent more emails that we began to become concerned. Thinking that he could just be
some lonely internet weirdo emailing random girls hoping for one of them to bite, she
asked him how they had met.

If you hadn’t guessed from the foreshadowing story above, Michael turned out to be
the flower delivery guy. He commented that six months was a long time to go without
getting any flowers.

At this point, we actually became a little unnerved. This Kuczi guy presumably knew
where we lived. What other information about her did he have access to via the flower
order she had placed? Her parents address where the flowers were delivered for her
mom? Credit card number, phone number, employer? I don’t have any concerns about my
ability to protect Amanda, but we’re obviously not always together.

What if he shows up when I’m not home? What if he waits for her after work? What if
he starts harassing her on the phone? What if that’s him in the car parked across the
street from our place right now? These were the thoughts we had. Amanda even went so
far as to say, “I’m never ordering flowers again!” It really bothered me that this
guy could actually invade our personal life the way that he did and cause us to think
and talk about him.

Look, I’m not trying to sound overly alarmist here. This guy is probably just lonely.
From his emails, he seems to have a lack of social aptitude. In fact, you may have
guessed that he’s not real good with girls because HE ASSUMES THEY ARE SINGLE AND
INTERESTED IN HIM BECAUSE THEY ORDERED SOME FLOWERS. Whatever he does, we can
probably deal with the situation. But then the thought occurred - how many women is
he doing this to?

The thing is, Michael Kuczi blatantly abused his position as a flower delivery guy
(something I never thought I would type!). Maybe he emails every girl who gets
flowers that he assumes is single? I Googled him to see if there were any similar
stories out there. All I found was that he likes Magic The Gathering, is about 40
years old, probably graduated from Shorecrest High School in 1990, and posts on
Planetcrap.com under the alias “Jafd”.

So, this blog happened. We’ve told him to cease contact and notified his employer of
the entire situation. We hope that this is the end of it. We also hope that this blog
will help anyone who Michael Kuczi creeps out in the future. If you know him, have
been harassed by him, or even just want to share a similar story, feel free to
comment or privately contact me.

Oh, and if you happen to read this, Michael Kuczi, Mike Kuczi, Jack Kuczi or whatever your name is: just because you SAY you aren’t a stalker doesn’t mean that you’re not. To wit, this definition of “stalker”:

a person who harasses or persecutes someone with unwanted and obsessive attention.

Email transcript below:

Michael Kuczi
Hello. My friends call me Jack. I am a real person!
I met you in a professional capacity three months ago. I have not forgotten you
since. I rather thought that I would meet you again in the same way, but that hasn’t
happened, nor is it likely to that way.
I remembered I remembered you specifically because you have an unusual last nameâ€"
like me! I remember thinking, “this is probably a person who understands the unique
challenges of having a unique name.” For example, since I know your name, it was easy
to find you on Facebook.
Which is great, because other than stalking you on the streets (I am not a stalker, I
am a real person!), I would have no way of ever talking to you again.
I wondered why I liked you when I first met you for no immediately rational reason,
and now I wonder why I still think about you after never seeing you again for a
quarter of a year. It is interesting. I have not had this experience before.
I would like to find out about you, if that is okay with you. You’re not too busy?
Great!
I hope none of this unsettles you in any way. Do you, perhaps, like to play chess?
You look smart! I like smart.

Michael Kuczi
It would seem that you do not use Facebook oftenâ€"or you perhaps you have not even
read my message yet!
On the bright side, you have not blocked me! hooray \o/

Michael Kuczi
Uh ohâ€"bad grammar. Oh well.

Amanda
How did you meet me?

Michael Kuczi
I delivered flowers to you.

Michael Kuczi
I am really glad you replied to me.

Amanda
Are you sure? I haven’t received flowers for over 6 months. I’ve sent flowers to
people.

Michael Kuczi
Oh yes I am quite overwhelmingly sure. our interaction was so brief, I am not at all
offended you do not remember me yet.
You sent the flowers to yourself.

Michael Kuczi
Six months seems like a really long time to go without getting any flowers.
Anyway, I hope I’m not freaking you out, and you’re just fabulously busy! Try to
remember: I’m just a mostly ordinary human. I met you, and I liked you. It happens
sometimes, you know.
If I have disturbed you, I apologize. Quite the opposite of my intent, truly.

Michael Kuczi
I am sorry that I have bothered you. Good luck. Namaste.

Michael Kuczi
Hi, I turned this back on, because I thought someone might be looking for me, not
you, and while viewing that, I happened to see that the ‘Seen’ tag for the last
message I sent to you happened to be the day before Aug XX.
You know, before that sarin nerve gas massacre. Wow. How the world can change, huh?
Anyway, perhaps too soon for gallows humor, butâ€"it wasn’t me. Disappointed, sure,
but it is not like I really wished to do much besides tell you that I thought you
were a nice person, and just plain wickedly pretty.
Anyway sitting on the evening of WWIII, I thought through all those deductions in a
flash, and I thought I’d tell you, there’s no hard feelings. I hope that I myself one
day can have such a wealth of connections with other people, that I feel I can just
blow off an unusual one that simply might be an indication of a genuine human
interest.
I hope there is not war. It all seems so pointless.

7 years ago

Ask me anything

Ashley theme by Jxnblk

https://michaelkucziisastalker.tumblr.com/

Quote from: Jackstar on Today at 03:56:32 AM

#LegacyOfAUnskilledUnemployableStalker
#SoSad

#Sends Nudes to Men he pursues Online

Remember: I went ON STRIKE for this.

You're welcome.

Lilith

Quote from: Silphion on November 10, 2020, 10:08:43 PM
Something is stirring in the darkness.

Was there a show last night?

Did I miss anything?

Lilith

Quote from: RUBINI MAGIC on November 11, 2020, 06:46:23 AM
No Lilith. She just smoked crack and read off her tablet pretending again. She interviewed some noName hasbeen and took calls from Syph-type-Simps
these 43-76 yr old gay TrannyFans of the #FakeLegacy called and kizzed her Lesbian Bigfoot azz.

#ILoveLillith
#Legacy

Alright.

Thank You Mr. Rubini.

#LEGACY
www.conspiracy.radio

also:

#SupportTheGreatRUBINI

Lilith

Quote from: RUBINI MAGIC on November 11, 2020, 06:55:59 AM
Lilith, I will devote my heart now to you, you alone.
-Mr. Rubini
#Legacy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXo28e30SKc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYOKMUTTDdA

#LEGACY
www.conspiracy.radio

also:

#SupportTheGreatRUBINI

#LongLiveTheMichaelDeconProgram

Silphion

Quote from: Lilith on November 11, 2020, 07:51:16 AM

Has the Master and Commander now enlisted you as a thread clucker, too?

Jackstar

Quote from: Lilith on November 11, 2020, 11:26:26 PM
So Imma little late...

I saved you a seat. You know I have always been on your side. Go over there and sit next to Grapefruit, you two can... get acquainted. Sounds like fun, honestly--I am legitimately envious.

Lilith

She sounds angry, did I miss something?

Jackstar

Quote from: Lilith on November 11, 2020, 11:28:35 PM

Oh, oops: I legitimately forgot that her show started, and since she banned me--well, I guess I'll never know what she started yammering about in the first five and a half minutes, because I'll never be able to access the archives THAT I FUCKING WELL PAID FOR.

Oh, bother.

Silphion

Quote from: Lilith on November 11, 2020, 11:28:35 PM

That is purely the sound of determined confidence.

Lilith

Lilith

Thats nice that you submitted a ticket Heatha.

Lilith

Stories from Fate Magazine.

Oh My!

Lilith

I think this is terrible Heatha, since you asked.

Lilith

I think she just said "parents who groyped for God".

#ICouldBeWrong