Whoa! This thread went off the rails.

#Heather4Presicent

Come on! YEAAH!!

Silphion

Quote from: RUBINI MAGIC on November 04, 2020, 01:37:35 AM
stfu time bandit faggit

HEATHER WADE SUCKS RUBINI COCK 24/7 365

FUCK HER SHOW AND FUCK HER IN THE ASS!

LESBIAN TAKE THE RUBINI PIPE U HORSE FACE WHORE!U WITCH SLUT!

SHOW RUBINI SOME FUCKIN' RESPECT AND START BY WORSHIPING HIS COCK !

#LEGACY

Why does a nasty old cock somehow always have to attack an innocent young piddler?
Our Mistress of Nye takes care of a little pecker like you any time with a bucket of slops.

[attachment=1,msg1434877]

Corona Kitty

Quote from: RUBINI MAGIC on November 04, 2020, 02:14:05 AM
STEED!

BE A MAN NOT A MOUSE.

Steed? What the hell is that? Sounds like someone from West Hollywood?

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 04, 2020, 05:51:45 PM
Yeah, great song about being in love with a horse.

You say that like that's a bad thing.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 04, 2020, 06:00:11 PM
You say that like that's a bad thing.

No, I was being sincere. I know some knaves will probably try to sully it with jokes about horse sex but the song’s really about the genuine love between a man and a horse and in the end they both find babes anyway. ;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 04, 2020, 06:03:54 PM
No, I was being sincere. I know some knaves will probably try to sully it with jokes about horse sex but the song’s really about the genuine love between a man and a horse and in the end they both find babes anyway. ;)

Those internet people just wait to sully things! >:( Trolls!

Lilith

Heatha is onna air?

I don't think it's memorex, she's talking about Oregon.

Innerreach

Quote from: Jackstar on November 03, 2020, 03:02:52 AMNo one here talks to me at all

Insert sad face here. Consider thoughts and premeditated attempts of manipulative passive coercion.. Think Innerreach, Think! You can do this.. Maybe a heart emoji- possible- (consider for later.) SHIT- Must subvert (SpaceMeowMaid,) but how? (Maybe "Jesus Talk") Masturbate, prior to dogmatic philosophy.. Just for the release. (Consider complex formula at later time.) (Possible implementation during passover.) Exercise (radical theatrical baptist displays.) Think - ("Benny Hen") - Miracles = Money = pussy = SHIT!.. Don't fucking lose focus Reach! You will be identified otherwise..... Concentrate, It's just Jackstar you have a cr--- --!

Quote from: Jackstar on November 03, 2020, 03:02:52 AMexcept for all the rape jokes I spawned with my very first post here. I swear I can't believe it was that easy to fit in. Jokes about sexual assault? You're in, Buddy!

Could it be? No, it's a ruse, another Jackstar tactic to incite an emotional response.. Keep it together REACH! You can Do this! Would he? No, don't fall for it. Reach... Keep it together man...

Quote from: Jackstar on November 03, 2020, 03:02:52 AMI'm not going to lie, I tend to suck

WTF Bro! Jackstar = Greatest Tease EVER!

Silphion

Quote from: Lilith on November 06, 2020, 01:35:40 AM
Heatha is onna air?

I don't think it's memorex, she's talking about Oregon.

You are late to the party, my dear.

Silphion

Quote from: Innerreach on November 06, 2020, 01:37:21 AM
Insert sad face here. Consider thoughts and premeditated attempts of manipulative passive coercion.. Think Innerreach, Think! You can do this.. Maybe a heart emoji- possible- (consider for later.) SHIT- Must subvert (SpaceMeowMaid,) but how? (Maybe "Jesus Talk") Masturbate, prior to dogmatic philosophy.. Just for the release. (Consider complex formula at later time.) (Possible implementation during passover.) Exercise (radical theatrical baptist displays.) Think - ("Benny Hen") - Miracles = Money = pussy = SHIT!.. Don't fucking lose focus Reach! You will be identified otherwise..... Concentrate, It's just Jackstar you have a cr--- --!

Could it be? No, it's a ruse, another Jackstar tactic to incite an emotional response.. Keep it together REACH! You can Do this! Would he? No, don't fall for it. Reach... Keep it together man...

WTF Bro! Jackstar = Greatest Tease EVER!

Find a relevant thread and poop there.

Lilith

Silphion

Adrienne opened with the Watermark Controversy.

https://grayseconomy.com/

If there is anything to this, things might get interesting.

Innerreach

Quote from: Silphion on November 06, 2020, 01:47:01 AMFind a relevant thread and poop there.

True Silphion..... Hear Ye Hear Ye... I want to fuck Heather Wade! Are we Good? (As you talk about Watermarks on ballots)

Silphion

Quote from: Innerreach on November 06, 2020, 01:52:30 AM
True Silphion..... Hear Ye Hear Ye... I want to fuck Heather Wade! Are we Good?

You are forgiven, my son.

Innerreach

Quote from: Silphion on November 06, 2020, 01:52:23 AMIf there is anything to this, things might get interesting.

I think it's legit, but it's just a feeling. Trump had plenty of time to prepare for these fucks aye?

Lilith

Quote from: Silphion on November 06, 2020, 01:52:23 AM
Adrienne opened with the Watermark Controversy.

https://grayseconomy.com/

If there is anything to this, things might get interesting.

I saw that.  Time will tell.

That would be an interesting topic for a show.

Silphion

Quote from: Innerreach on November 06, 2020, 01:58:36 AM
I think it's legit, but it's just a feeling. Trump had plenty of time to prepare for these fucks aye?

It hasn't hit the mainstream, yet.

Some of the sources are still questionable.

Lilith

IF Trump can drag this out till 2024, I'd be good with it.

Innerreach

Quote from: Silphion on November 06, 2020, 02:12:56 AM
It hasn't hit the mainstream, yet.

Some of the sources are still questionable.

The MSM will be torn down as projected from the Trump administration. Everything has been considered and expected. Silphion, everything will be fine, you'll see. The Dems will try and impeach Trump again, as expected. Yawn... They will fail, again.

They will say "voter fraud" Consider. Everything the left claims about the right, they actually commit themselves. It's a tactic that ends soon.

Lilith

Quote from: Innerreach on November 06, 2020, 02:27:54 AM
The MSM will be torn down as projected from the Trump administration. Everything has been considered and expected. Silphion, everything will be fine, you'll see. The Dems will try and impeach Trump again, as expected. Yawn... They will fail, again.

It's strange.  I don't feel worried at all, I feel amused.