Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Ghost

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on June 26, 2018, 12:47:35 PM
Where's your proof it was the same stalker?

I think it was one of Whitley’s Visitors...  :o  HLW did say she saw the shimmer off that UFO that flew over the shed. They might have ray guns!

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 26, 2018, 02:29:56 PM
Hell of a drug....

Damn, I wish Marzulli wouldn't go on her show.  He probably never turns down a request though.

Dr. MD MD

Hell of a drug....

I think she meant the drugs she's dong to cope with the grief.  ;)

yoursongs

Hell of a drug....

Wait...I thought it was a cut cord!  So she fucked up again.  She needs intervention ... seriously. 

Sean92008

Quote from: yoursongs on June 26, 2018, 03:58:42 PM
Wait...I thought it was a cut cord!  So she fucked up again.  She needs intervention ... seriously.
Actually, she's suffering from liar's dementia.

Metron2267

How does that compare with your stalker's obsession? ???

DynamoHum

What was the reason given by evil MV about the rerun last night? It’s on too late for me to endure so I missed it. I’m guessing the skiving must be grating on noneck by now.

timebandit

forget the past..
tonight is a new show..
with the beautiful magnificent
'heather' at the helm.

#Heather4Ever

Pablo Smash

Quote from: Bluejay on June 26, 2018, 12:13:31 PM
As long as she has sycophants, she will think she is Art’s reincarnate.  She may also just be stubborn and out to prove something.

After scouring the internet I have found Art's reincarnate.  He's  some Mexican hombre.

Metron2267

If she keeps this up Hoaxie will have some competition for least number of shows produced in a given week...

Sean92008

Quote from: WeinerInHand on June 26, 2018, 04:50:10 PM
Kingdom of Nye
Humm, turning off comments?  Was that in her closed group or her general account?

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 26, 2018, 04:59:41 PM
Humm, turning off comments?  Was that in her closed group or her general account?

General account. I've always assumed that you had to be a subscriber to join the forum.

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 26, 2018, 04:59:41 PM

What is her closed group?  I want to infiltrate it.

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 26, 2018, 12:36:50 PM
A lot of folks seem to have developed amnesia for the recent Karen Jackson interview where she stated in no uncertain terms that the stalker had come to her station too and that she called and spoke to Art about it. :-\

..like that's what anybody would have done, if they had a stalker.  ::)

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 26, 2018, 12:59:13 PM
Rising over Cape Girardeau?

;)

Just a google image.
Today, I'm in Memphis grabbing a load to Houston to visit my brother. I didn't get a pic or an accurate temp. but I can tell you that it was hot, muggy, and miserable.

GravitySucks

Quote from: WeinerInHand on June 26, 2018, 05:05:45 PM
Just a google image.
Today, I'm in Memphis grabbing a load to Houston to visit my brother. I didn't get a pic or an accurate temp. but I can tell you that it was hot, muggy, and miserable.

What part of Houston?

Bart Ell

CONFIRMED: Art borrowed the stalker story from Karen and made it his own.

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 26, 2018, 04:43:37 PM
If she keeps this up Hoaxie will have some competition for least number of shows produced in a given week...

I thought Amy held that position?  I could be wrong.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 26, 2018, 05:08:09 PM
What part of Houston?

It looks like I'll be delivering right where US290 and the Sam Houston Tollway meet. Afterwards, I will jump on US59 north to Livingston where my brother lives.

Sean92008

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 26, 2018, 05:08:35 PM
CONFIRMED: Art borrowed the stalker story from Karen and made it his own.
That's a common tool with psychopaths and sociopaths, borrow an experience to make something convincing.for their "audience." Heather does it as a technique in hosting her little podcast.

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on June 26, 2018, 05:03:54 PM
..like that's what anybody would have done, if they had a stalker.  ::)
Well they were pretty tight. ???

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on June 26, 2018, 05:05:45 PM
Just a google image.

Praise MV and AC!

;D