Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on September 14, 2020, 11:01:20 AM
Seriously?! You question Heather's ability to know a known voice to her?

You've been cautioned before about this relentless use of malformed rhetorical questions. You don't seem to take cautions well. Shall we all switch to... hinting? THAT CAN BE ARRANGED HANDILY.

And now, further, you should know: I DID NOT call the First Time Caller line. You know the rules--and so do I. That's on record. Your attempt to imagine that evasion of The Rules was MY idea is childish at best and churlish at worst. You should be ashamed of yourself, Crank-Yanker.

timebandit

Come ON!
let's do this!
Show so BIG it'll be a..

#Heatherpocalypse

Dr. MD MD

Seriously?! You question Heather's ability to know a known voice to her? Even more hilarious is you're suggesting someone is spoofing Jackstar on KoN? Bwahahahaha!

We know you're friends with Jack-tron aka ME-tron based on your posts with him, so I think it's really funny you're coming to his defense now to suggest such a ridiculous idea.  ::)

Highly dubious! I’m usually the only one defending Jack and he hates me. ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2020, 04:38:11 PM
Highly dubious! I’m usually the only one defending Jack and he hates me. ;)

I just think you're stupid--lots of people are--but what's more... you tend to revel in it.

And even that's not so bad, yet the simple fact is that I'm embarrassed that you post like a robot and yet you probably aren't one. Sad!

You can do better. Take it from me, Kid: playing dumb is never going to get you anywhere in life--one has to actually be dumb to make that pay off. You know how long it took me to figure that out? A long time. I'm just that dumb.

Jackstar

I’m usually the only one defending Jack

So, wait... that means you're my girlfriend? There's no question about it now: this is clearly the worst acid I've ever been on. This is all Trump's fault.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 14, 2020, 05:00:32 PM
So, wait... that means you're my girlfriend? There's no question about it now: this is clearly the worst acid I've ever been on. This is all Trump's fault.

Nah! You’re my bitch. 4 more years! ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 14, 2020, 04:58:03 PM
I just think you're stupid--lots of people are--but what's more... you tend to revel in it.

And even that's not so bad, yet the simple fact is that I'm embarrassed that you post like a robot and yet you probably aren't one. Sad!

You can do better. Take it from me, Kid: playing dumb is never going to get you anywhere in life--one has to actually be dumb to make that pay off. You know how long it took me to figure that out? A long time. I'm just that dumb.

Your bar is so high that only you can get over it. Primary narcissism can be a bitch! ;)

Silphion

Seriously?! You question Heather's ability to know a known voice to her? Even more hilarious is you're suggesting someone is spoofing Jackstar on KoN? Bwahahahaha!

We know you're friends with Jack-tron aka ME-tron based on your posts with him, so I think it's really funny you're coming to his defense now to suggest such a ridiculous idea.  ::)

Pardon me, if you will, but this is getting curiously out of hand.
I was under the impression 𝑦𝑜𝑢 were doing all the suggesting.
Can anyone make sense of this, whether or not they had listened to the show?
To my chagrin, this peculiar self-centered sense of humour is beyond me.

Jackstar

I’m usually the only one defending Jack and he hates me. ;)

I knew you were Grapefruit from the first moment you showed up. Shake your tits for us plebians, would you kindly?

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on September 14, 2020, 08:11:29 PM
To my chagrin, this peculiar self-centered sense of humour is beyond me.

You're not missing much. It's something losers do in order to compensate for not having the winnings they've painted themselves into a corner of need for.

Trust me. I invented it, back in 'Nam. I apologize for any and all inconvenience. My bad!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 14, 2020, 08:11:58 PM
I knew you were Grapefruit from the first moment you showed up. Shake your tits for us plebians, would you kindly?

What is it with your obsessive need to turn on your fans, Lou Reed? SpaceMeowMaid, fill us in.

P.S. I know, street cred, right? ::)

Jackstar

We know you're friends with Jack-tron aka ME-tron

This one's getting stupider all the time. Say, all y'all don't think that maybe Heather's just as good as she always was (legit phenom) and all y'all have just all gotten progressively stupider as you've circled the drain here and other more intelligent posters have slowly drifted away?

Could they have drifted through a portal? Beats me folks. Let's hear some music. Me, I'm going to go play some spoons on my eyeballs.

Company marching band.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 14, 2020, 08:19:31 PM
This one's getting stupider all the time. Say, all y'all don't think that maybe Heather's just as good as she always was (legit phenom) and all y'all have just all gotten progressively stupider as you've circled the drain here and other more intelligent posters have slowly drifted away?

Could they have drifted through a portal? Beats me folks. Let's hear some music. Me, I'm going to go play some spoons on my eyeballs.

Company marching band.

Good isn’t a word I’d use to describe Heather’s performance as a late night radio host...ever.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2020, 08:16:36 PM
your obsessive need

I reject your characterization of my behavior. Permanently. The only thing I have ever seen you actually be correct about is being boring.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2020, 08:21:42 PM
Good isn’t a word I’d use to describe Heather’s performance as a late night radio host...ever.

That's because you're retarded.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 14, 2020, 08:23:27 PM
I reject your characterization of my behavior. Permanently. The only thing I have ever seen you actually correct about is being boring.

Well, your posts are getting pretty stale now that you mention it.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2020, 08:25:03 PM
Well, your posts are getting pretty stale now that you mention it.

I shadowbanned you. /flex

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 14, 2020, 08:19:31 PM

Company marching band.

BTW, who are these “more intelligent poster” you speak of?

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2020, 08:27:06 PM
Nah, she sucks and you suck even harder.

Ha...has she ever commented on these pics? I doubt it...fun if so.  ;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2020, 08:35:24 PM
BTW, who are these “more intelligent poster” you speak of?

We are all over at bellgay having a lovely time without you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 14, 2020, 08:59:47 PM
I'm sorry doc that was awful.

I’m not doc anymore. I’m his ghost. I killed myself in a state of severe depression over that last post.

Silphion

September 14th, 2020 - Replay Of David Adair - Top Secret

This sounds like a very early show in her career.

Silphion

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2020, 08:21:42 PM

"We do not object to criticism; and we do not expect that the critic will ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑 before writing a notice of it. We do not even expect the reviewer of the 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑚 will say that he has 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑."
(with apologies to Mark Twain)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Silphion on September 14, 2020, 09:56:39 PM

"We do not object to criticism; and we do not expect that the critic will ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑 before writing a notice of it. We do not even expect the reviewer of the 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑚 will say that he has 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑."
(with apologies to Mark Twain)

No, I was quite patiet with her and even gave a second chance after I’d alread6 given up on her.. she sucks blue whale, the largest mammal known to man.