Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 14, 2020, 02:48:16 AM
Fifty-two minutes and fifty-five seconds. so she's joining on and on. I just heard her ask a question: she was asking how we do something? Well, maybe somebody on hold could answer. It's not even like I think she should talk to her. I wanted to hear calls.

You're a lot smarter than MV. Has anyone ever told you that? Well, *laugh* probably not here.

SpaceMeowMaid

I heard a report of a ferry parking lot full of people that saw a craft on the water and they didn't really keep up with the deets in the news at all..

https://www.fcoiaa.it/wp-content/uploads/Data/Ufo/USA/BBook/BB_Unknowns_1_7.pdf

Jackstar

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 15, 2020, 02:22:41 AM
That shit can happen.

I don't think this is the best time to read that other book, but thank you I will a little now a little later.

timebandit

Come On!
HumpDay is always the best day!

#EarNectar

timebandit

All together now!
Hip Hip.. Heather!
Hip Hip.. Heather!
Hip Hip.. Heather!

#Hurray!

timebandit

Come ON!
Another day another million dollar show!
Yeahh!

#HeatherPayDay

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 17, 2020, 01:52:29 AM
Quincunx uplink confirmed. Flattering paused.

Continue.

Primacy. Mendelsohn. Wordpass. Continue.

Zartax

Jackstar

Choosing B may or may not have resulted in a lovely story about (CLASSIFIED) -- I'll have to check in for that one to be cleared for another window of/in time (this "clearance" thing is more complicated than I was originally led to believe) before getting into that, AND I didn't even finish with A. Does Wade even get B now? I can hear Art spinning in his chair as we speak, wildly fielding negotiative calls. That kind of thing--broadcast rights, not chairspinnning--is really not my area at all, it sounds so inexpressibly tedious. IRL is even worse. And, I'm tired of this... this... circumstance. Situation? Tense pain in the ass. Whatever it is labelled as, there is some certain involvement with a certain machine of many moving parts, and this kind of thing has to be co-ordinated because of reasons. Do I look like a man who is going to half-ass his duty? Oh no, no no, no--full ass. It's not just gonna be Biblical, it already is.

I don't want to get too far into the weeds details here, but my understanding is that since the (REDACTED) is held by one party, and the rights to "The Story" to be broadcast currently belong to another party, that being one "Heather Wade", those would wooden parties would have to negotiate with each other to "unfold the narrative." Assuming, that is, that the emails were/are integral/crucial to the story. They... aren't*. And, their partial contents are embarrassing. Keep my wife classified, please.

So I am sure some hoped, nay, demanded more. Guess what? Stay tuned, Kids. I know this is way past most people's bedtimes, but I didn't want to go out before 1am anyway. Because I'm tired and sticky, that's why. You know, for being imaginary, you freaks sure ask a lot of questions. Anyway, if it were up to me--and it is not, not by a long chalk--I would wrap this all up in ten minutes flat and then hit the turf for a steak. Sounds good, right? Jesus, I'm starving. All I have had to eat for the last (CLASSIFIED) (REDACTED) is three (CLASSIFIED), a key lime (CLASSIFIED), and twelve thousand (REDACTED) of "J-salt." (don't ask, aboviously) This traveling is as easy as it looks. Can I just get a salad? Apparently, not in this dimension. How droll.

See above, re: "these things", x-ref "co-ordinated", ttyiaw,mlns, WAITER, CANCEL THE SALTY DOG: I NEED A DOUBLE HEMLOCK, STAT. THANKS IN ADV--WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "YOU'RE OUT OF HEMLOCK?" FINE, JUST GET ME TWO BULLETS. O RLY, YOU'RE OUT OF BULLETS TOO? WHAT KIND OF SPEAKEASY IS THIS PLACE? OH, THEN I'LL HAVE A BOTTLE AND THAT BLUE NUN, THANKS. NO, NO--DON'T CARE WHAT'S IN THE BOTTLE NOW. ANYTHING WET AND VIRGIN WILL DO. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

I'M GOOD.

*: Gentlemen... a word. Think you have something? Think again. Your empire is now fully sand, and my monstrous sandcastle artificer's edifice is not even the beginning, it's the tip. STAND DOWN. No, not you NORAD, et. al.: you're good. And if one can't STAND DOWN, at least, 'WARE BACK. There's no reason for... stagefright. None at all. As usual, everyone is hitting all their marks, and I'm the biggest idiot visible.

All credit to the... stagehands. Y'all should stand up and take a bow, in fact. 5:5 tam33. Oh, cute ack code, freaks. If anyone out there knows a... stagehand... on any project IRL, and I know some of you do, give them an extra hug next chance you get. Give them a baker's dozen if you can. Give ALL the hugs. Give a hug that will make them gasp for air in Vahalla. The Crew has done everything.

massive rolleyes flattery

Jackstar

Quote from: Zartax on July 17, 2020, 02:52:05 AM
Jackstar

Did you get cut off?

No, they just took the end. They call it '(REDACTED)' on my homeworld. They do that here too, right? I'm trained to not make assumptions.

Yeah, I bet They call it something else, don't worry about it, it's fine now. I SAID IT IS FINE. Anyway, 5:5. Thanks for being a star! I always liked Zartax. Someone give Zartax a raise in pay grade immediately after completion of mandatory review.

Company policy Wow, tough crowd. Cheer up!

timebandit

Come On!
Let's do this!

#FridayMyDay

timebandit

Gather round my children!
Witching Hour is Near!

#SeasonOfTheWitch

timebandit

wait a minute..
"July 17th, 2020 - Magickal Lady Duchess - Hexes & Curses"
wasn't this lady just on? Or did she reschedule?

#MustGetToTheBottomOfThis

Morgus

Quote from: timebandit on July 17, 2020, 06:00:42 PM
wait a minute..
"July 17th, 2020 - Magickal Lady Duchess - Hexes & Curses"
wasn't this lady just on? Or did she reschedule?

#MustGetToTheBottomOfThis
recheduled from Tue to Fri, had open lines on Tue instead

Jackstar

Can confirm: Palo Santo potency
SOURCE: I'm a Sorceror now. Upgrade.

My older job.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 18, 2020, 12:09:07 AM
Can confirm: Palo Santo potency
SOURCE: I'm a Sorceror now. Upgrade.

My older job.

I do love the Palo Santo :)
And smudges

SpaceMeowMaid

I love the advice of returning the curse. Return to sender :) I also love the wish to all, "let us get what we deserve". This is a complete prayer and can be a curse if deserved.

I have worked with roots so many times in the garden but never thought of it as a magickal act, and I am so grateful to Magickal Lady Duchess :)