Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Is Heatha letting Marie know she wants some free bracelets?   :o

Lilith

Heatha's show is not like otha news sources.

Lilith

It was great today to see people going back to drive in theatres to see movies with their families.  I hope they bring back those drive in burger joints where they bring your order, onna tray,  to your car window.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Lilith on April 24, 2020, 11:33:08 PM
It was great today to see people going back to drive in theatres to see movies with their families.  I hope they bring back those drive in burger joints where they bring your order, onna tray,  to your car window.

ona rollablade.

Lilith

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 24, 2020, 11:33:49 PM
ona rollablade.

That'd be great.  Used to be roller skates, in the good weather, regular ol boots in the winter.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Lilith on April 24, 2020, 11:37:47 PM
That'd be great.  Used to be roller skates, in the good weather, regular ol boots in the winter.

Lilith

Humor Heatha.  We don't need a bunch of needy catladys.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Lilith on April 24, 2020, 11:41:24 PM
Humor Heatha.  We don't need a bunch of needy catladys.

All the virtual signaling means she listens to CNN the most.

Lilith

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 24, 2020, 11:42:21 PM
All the virtual signaling means she listens to CNN the most.

Is she gonna cry?

Lilith

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 24, 2020, 11:47:57 PM
It seems like she's always on the brink.

Yeah, doing this show seems to make her miserable, and always sounds like she finds it a chore, working herself to exhaustion almost 24 hours a day.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Lilith on April 24, 2020, 11:53:14 PM
Yeah, doing this show seems to make her miserable, and always sounds like she finds it a chore, working herself to exhaustion almost 24 hours a day.

It sounds like she's usually struggling through the night.

WOTR

Quote from: Lilith on April 24, 2020, 10:26:52 PM
We will adjust and adapt Heatha.

Serious question, Brig... You are not 20 years old. Does this worry you much- are you wanting permanent lock-down, or are you pretty much saying that you are in good health and will take your chances?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on April 25, 2020, 01:15:07 AM
Serious question, Brig... You are not 20 years old. Does this worry you much- are you wanting permanent lock-down, or are you pretty much saying that you are in good health and will take your chances?

Brig has nothing to worry about.  She has BellGab!

whoozit

BellGb is the vaccine for whatever ails you.

Lilith

Catching what I missed with my morning coffee.   :)

Lilith

Oh Marcus, you poor delusional nice old man. It seems to me that Heatha spends most of her time whining, e-begging, and avoiding the callers she doesn't want to talk to.

Lilith

Didn't they already do the Virus Mass Consciousness session on Coast Heatha?

Lilith

Honestly Heatha, all things considered, I don't think you are the person most of us would turn to in order to lead a mass consciousness experiment.

Just sayin.

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on April 24, 2020, 11:13:10 PM
Is this going to be one of those nights where a caller pissed her off so she's going to read looking glass praise all night...

Truth.

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace! on April 25, 2020, 03:19:09 AM
Brig has nothing to worry about.  She has BellGab!

I had discounted the Bellgab factor when I typed out my question.  :-[

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on April 23, 2020, 04:20:43 PM
I know you are pushing up to 43 listeners on your next show...after 12 years, I'm rooting for ya, bro!
Woohooo!  the big Four Three!

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on April 23, 2020, 06:00:49 PM
HVAC man-by-day Ghost Hunter by night, right?  Every so often I like to look up old radio folks and see what's happened. Sometimes they are lost to time. There was a ex-Rhodesian who lived in Arizona (I think) that had a 'gun, diamonds, and gold' politically ranting show that I really liked back in the 90's but can't recall name. And recall for some reason he was going to move BACK to the Dark Continent after some new vote in ZA? I thought crazy at the time even. But then haven't heard anything since. There also was some fun guy that I only heard once, late driving home from lake, was a guest host due to an holiday on local AM who ranted about commies and played old radio excerpts like "they are over the wire" "BROKEN ARROW...BROKEN ARROW"  Kept me awake driving looking for enemy positions!

The Rhodie...yeah.  I can't remember his name.  I used to listen to him on Republic.   With Michael Collins Piper and John Moore.  c

Supposedly the Rhodie was heading back to the dark continent.  Some effort to restore the white 'presence' or some shit like that.

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 23, 2020, 06:06:24 PM
That was him.  The Paladin was a big Lou G. fan as well.  He had the best show intro ever. 

Broken Arrow dude sounds like he was awesome!
Yes I was.  It was Nucky Nolan who gave Lou's name back to me.  Poor Lou used to get pranked live by neighbor hood kids.