Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Lilith on April 06, 2020, 10:45:09 PM
I'm so thrilled to be experiencing these historic times right here at Bellgab.com!

Maybe we could all pitch in and buy an ad in Time Square.

If Heather and George would lose their pride.. and cohost  ..GOLD. everyone would tune in.

Coltaire

Quote from: Lilith on April 06, 2020, 10:48:37 PM
She's been on the air on her own station for about an hour.

So shes JUST getting done talking about her cat?

timebandit

Quote from: Lilith on April 06, 2020, 10:45:09 PM
I'm so thrilled to be experiencing these historic times right here at Bellgab.com!
it is Epic.. tattoo worthy even

#Legacy

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 06, 2020, 10:51:47 PM
Maybe we could all pitch in and buy an ad in Time Square.

You'd have to call that mark Chefist & Bateman

Lilith

Quote from: Coltaire on April 06, 2020, 10:50:55 PM
lol lots of guesses, apparently youre wrong because she stated otherwise about charging anything........also.......you really couldnt listen long enough for them to get through a span of questioning?

My GOD how do you ever listen to talk radio? 4 min?

Also Whats Tim suppose to do about her answers? He cant control what she says............is this your first time on talk radio?

TBH you kind of sound stupid.......

You ask a question you let them answer to a point unless they get off where you are going in your direction then you nudge........

Lets be honest, you just sound like someone with a puppet account trying to be toxic..........my my my how sad

Does calling people names usually work for you?  Surely you can do better.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 06, 2020, 10:49:09 PM
Any good? Got a link?

I think it is even BEETER. With no links. Confusions of how to listen to a 'radio' show. Some beautiful post-modern stuff. Almost QUANTUM with some 'frequency vibrations' - I just wanna know where I can buy supplements....

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 06, 2020, 10:48:54 PM
Trash... but if Senda and Wade would team up, I'd gladly make a donation to help George buy professional broadcasting equipment.

https://youtu.be/3gvnqAiA8Ks

Someone needs to call in a welfare check on the big guy. He kept putting off his monthly trip to the ER and he has been dark for a couple of days.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Lilith on April 06, 2020, 10:51:40 PM
It's a beautiful thing!  :)

Date Registered:April 04, 2020, 02:02:10 AM

Ellgab?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 06, 2020, 10:49:13 PM

Me too, it's beautiful knowing Keith Rowland, would eventually drive his butter knife into the heart of a Dead Art Bell, ( and stinky Tim and Michelle)

I think this is called Karma? I hope he get's sick.

Art Bell sucked anyways

Morgus

Quote from: Coltaire on April 06, 2020, 10:51:54 PM
So shes JUST getting done talking about her cat?
This hour is just the pre-show, playing music with some comments sometimes.
Main show starts at the top of the hour coming up.
She has 3 cats now, so more to talk about...

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on April 06, 2020, 10:53:34 PM

I think it is even BEETER. With no links. Confusions of how to listen to a 'radio' show. Some beautiful post-modern stuff. Almost QUANTUM with some 'frequency vibrations' - I just wanna know where I can buy supplements....

You make some good points here albrecht.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Asuka Langley on April 06, 2020, 10:55:25 PM
Art Bell sucked anyways

I've been saying that for a long time.

*with that said, Keith was always a leach in life and will always be known as one. He should have ended the network out of respect..... I'm sure that's tough since he has no self-respect.

albrecht

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 06, 2020, 10:53:10 PM
You'd have to call that mark Chefist & Bateman

Ouch. I do want 'Dark City' back tho.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 06, 2020, 10:54:26 PM

Date Registered:April 04, 2020, 02:02:10 AM

Ellgab?

lol@ ellgabbers coming back i dont think my sides will be able to handle this

Coltaire

Quote from: Lilith on April 06, 2020, 10:53:17 PM
Does calling people names usually work for you?  Surely you can do better.

last i checked, saying someone SOUNDED stupid, was not the same as CALLING them stupid......but......maybe thats just my grasp of conversation.......

Morgus

If her Dark Matter Network connection flakes out tonight, maybe Heather will just use her regular KON stream.  She may simulcast on both to be sure I bet.

Coltaire

Quote from: Morgus on April 06, 2020, 10:56:03 PM
This hour is just the pre-show, playing music with some comments sometimes.
Main show starts at the top of the hour coming up.
She has 3 cats now, so more to talk about...

Wait , what happened to the other 12

Morgus

Heather just marked 60sec to go!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on April 06, 2020, 10:57:21 PM

Ouch. I do want 'Dark City' back tho.

Sorry, that's dead like art bell.

Lilith

20 seconds MARK!

Stand by to GO!

Morgus

The Dark Matter network stream has heather calling out the marks too, a little delayed from the KON stream.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Asuka Langley on April 06, 2020, 10:57:52 PM
lol@ ellgabbers coming back i dont think my sides will be able to handle this

hehe.

Morgus

Yep Heather is overemphasizing her intro as I expected!

Lilith

Quote from: Morgus on April 06, 2020, 11:01:12 PM
Yep Heather is overemphasizing her intro as I expected!

Some things never change...

Coltaire

on MITD still not getting anything on the live stream

WOTR

Quote from: Coltaire on April 06, 2020, 10:50:55 PM
lol lots of guesses, apparently youre wrong because she stated otherwise about charging anything........also.......you really couldnt listen long enough for them to get through a span of questioning?

My GOD how do you ever listen to talk radio? 4 min?

Also Whats Tim suppose to do about her answers? He cant control what she says............is this your first time on talk radio?

TBH you kind of sound stupid.......

You ask a question you let them answer to a point unless they get off where you are going in your direction then you nudge........

Lets be honest, you just sound like someone with a puppet account trying to be toxic..........my my my how sad

Where to start?

Toxic. Yup. Again, welcome to Bellgab, Tim. It's good to have you here. A puppet account? I think it's been a decade that I have maintained this account...

When it comes to paranormal shows, I think the last one that I sat through was hosted by Bell. And even back then I was known to turn off my radio. I have that big archive and think I have listened to one show in the last 3 or 4 years since downloading it. I am not the target audience for paranormal shows.

You will notice that I didn't say a damn thing about Tim's (your) interviewing skills. Not a single word. I said that he (you) didn't say much in the four minutes. It is not a criticism of his (your) interviewing skills- it was my way of saying that the guest made the show unbearable for me.

My advice would be to get a thicker skin. That is some defense you posted in response to my post that was not really a criticism of Tim or even his show. More about the guest and my personal distrust / dislike of psychics. I rarely waste my time listening to them... 

I will apologize in advance. You are likely to find me a toxic poster, in general.  :'(

Morgus

I'm getting the stream on both the old KON stream and the DMDN stream.

http://live1.darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com:10204/stream