Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 06, 2020, 10:28:21 PM

Both are shit and I was banned from Ellgab for pointing out they would all fail.... was I wrong? (LOL)

As far as I know, Keith is no longer the "owner", he sold the sinking ship.

lmao oh lawd... i might have to start listening again it could get spicy

albrecht

This whole deal is confounding. Causing me weird Mandela Effects and a likely lead-based painted-rock syndrome. Will consult an attorney on that. Paint people got deep pockets. Why Dames moves so much. Dodging service. But what "channel" and nomiker is the new show? When? And why? And how?

Coltaire

Quote from: Lilith on April 06, 2020, 10:26:30 PM
We realize that.  You are promoting cat lady, new age, paranormal BS.

youre either drunk or stupid tbh

WhiteCrow

Quote from: WOTR on April 06, 2020, 03:16:06 AM
Damn, I hope so. At this point, the only way that this could get any better is hearing that George Senda will be the weekend host.  8)

***So, what happened to that Tim Weisenberg? Is he done (already)?

I've always thought that Senda and Wade would be a  Cohosting dream team. I'd subscribe! 

Lilith

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on April 06, 2020, 10:30:17 PM

You get some drama! And you get some drama! And you get some drama!

Lilith

Quote from: Coltaire on April 06, 2020, 10:35:10 PM
youre either drunk or stupid tbh

Please don't make me cry...  :'(

My feels, my FEELS! 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 06, 2020, 10:36:14 PM
I've always thought that Senda and Wade would be a  Cohosting dream team. I'd subscribe!

Brilliant! You could make the show hoodies! :D

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 06, 2020, 10:36:36 PM

You get some drama! And you get some drama! And you get some drama!

I don't care about drama i want lulz

GravitySucks

Rumors are you are the funding source for the hostile takeover.

Truth or trash?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Asuka Langley on April 06, 2020, 10:30:17 PM

Fair warning, it's going to be difficult trying to get through these awful shows. The highlights are usually meltdowns.

timebandit

I gotta hear how the intro has been adjusted..
that's my favorite part.

Corona Kitty

We thought you died.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on April 06, 2020, 10:40:21 PM
I don't care about drama i want lulz

The lulz is derived from the drama. It’s a complex formula. ;)

Morgus

If they waited until next Monday, Heather could have started the new MITD on the 2nd anniversary of Art Bell's death (April 13) which is also the anniversary of when she disappeared the first time from the Dark Matter Network...

Lilith

I'm so thrilled to be experiencing these historic times right here at Bellgab.com!

WOTR

Quote from: Coltaire on April 06, 2020, 10:21:46 PM
............yet Tim actually IS with a guest, and everyone's trashing him.........lol at least hes doing it........and did it within 3 days, while the new owners of MITD were handed the whole thing and cant seem to get Wade behind the mic.......

First off, Welcome to Bellgab.

The four minutes I endured had Tim say about 20 words. His guest rambled on about the case she was called in for, and how she almost cries because she was granted this gift to help people.

I didn't look her up. But I would bet she is charging around $150 per hour to use this "gift" she was given to help others.

Lilith

Quote from: Morgus on April 06, 2020, 10:45:05 PM
If they waited until next Monday, Heather could have started the new MITD on the 2nd anniversary of Art Bell's death (April 13) which is also the anniversary of when she disappeared the first time from the Dark Matter Network...

A missed opportunity for SURE!

Morgus

Quote from: timebandit on April 06, 2020, 10:41:38 PM
I gotta hear how the intro has been adjusted..
that's my favorite part.
Gotta believe Heather will over emphasize "Midnight in the Desert" in her new intro and sound extra gloaty...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lilith on April 06, 2020, 10:45:09 PM
I'm so thrilled to be experiencing these historic times right here at Bellgab.com!

Praise mv!

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on April 06, 2020, 10:45:27 PM

The four minutes I endured had Tim say about 20 words. His guest rambled on about the case she was called in for, and how she almost cries because she was granted this gift to help people.

I didn't look her up. But I would bet she is charging around $150 per hour to use this "gift" she was given to help others.

Indeed.  I'm going to guess that Michelle is the producer.   ::)

I could be wrong.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 06, 2020, 10:47:59 PM
Is Heath on the air now?

She's been on the air on her own station for about an hour.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 06, 2020, 10:41:03 PM
Rumors are you are the funding source for the hostile takeover.

Truth or trash?

Trash... but if Senda and Wade would team up, I'd gladly make a donation to help George buy professional broadcasting equipment.

https://youtu.be/3gvnqAiA8Ks

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lilith on April 06, 2020, 10:48:37 PM
She's been on the air on her own station for about an hour.

Any good? Got a link?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Lilith on April 06, 2020, 10:45:09 PM

Me too, it's beautiful knowing Keith Rowland, would eventually drive his butter knife into the heart of a Dead Art Bell, ( and stinky Tim and Michelle)

I think this is called Karma? I hope he get's sick.

Coltaire

Quote from: WOTR on April 06, 2020, 10:45:27 PM

lol lots of guesses, apparently youre wrong because she stated otherwise about charging anything........also.......you really couldnt listen long enough for them to get through a span of questioning?

My GOD how do you ever listen to talk radio? 4 min?

Also Whats Tim suppose to do about her answers? He cant control what she says............is this your first time on talk radio?

TBH you kind of sound stupid.......

You ask a question you let them answer to a point unless they get off where you are going in your direction then you nudge........

Lets be honest, you just sound like someone with a puppet account trying to be toxic..........my my my how sad

Lilith

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 06, 2020, 10:49:13 PM

Me too, it's beautiful knowing Keith Rowland, would eventually drive his butter knife into the heart of a Dead Art Bell, ( and stinky Tim and Michelle)

I think this is called Karma? I hope he get's sick.

It's a beautiful thing!  :)