Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 04:38:31 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should this thread be stickied?

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Juan

Maybe there will be two good shows.

Lilith

Quote from: Juan on June 07, 2018, 03:10:26 PM
Maybe there will be two good shows.

I think that's a possibility Juan  :)

Bart Ell

Quote from: Juan on June 07, 2018, 03:10:26 PM
Maybe there will be two good shows.

Dave and.... is someone else starting a nightly show?

ItsOver

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 07, 2018, 12:57:33 PM
They have the names of Harry Potter characters
That sounds about right.


Dolores Umbridge

Lilith

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 07, 2018, 03:25:31 PM
Dave and.... is someone else starting a nightly show?

Senda is going to Alien Con.  He was gifted the final $65 he needs.

Out of all the hours he will be filming, he could manage to produce two good shows.

Bart Ell

Quote from: brig on June 07, 2018, 03:55:32 PM
Senda is going to Alien Con.  He was gifted the final $65 he needs.

Out of all the hours he will be filming, he could manage to produce two good shows.

He is going to manage to do in hours what he has not been able to do in years?

Epaphroditus

Quote from: brig on June 07, 2018, 02:41:26 PM
I think so.  I haven't been conscious of her clearing her thoat, but then she doesn't talk NEARLY as much as she used to before Art passed.  I haven't heard her saying "Right?" much either.

It might just be that she's been getting better guests, dunno.

Every guest she has had since the return has been part of her regular rotation  , she does seem more relaxed without the pressure of pleasing Art .

I always thought Redacted was an act  unlike some here who think that was her true personality .

Sean92008

Karen replied to one of my emails this morning, she is definitely aware of Heatwad's use of the name.  The rest is confidential but predictable (nudge nudge, wink wink, know what I mean know what I mean).

[On my end of the communication, I made reference to all the potential Heather and Art Bell relations... As a groupie, as a grifter, as a service provider, and as a daughter...  I'm sure Karen probably has nastier things to say to me with that speculation, obviously she cared for Art a lot.]

zeebo

Quote from: Epaphroditus on June 07, 2018, 04:30:47 PM
...I always thought Redacted was an act  unlike some here who think that was her true personality .

There is one little oddity that struck me back then.  In all her time here, she only started exactly one thread.  And it was the Blitz.  And it wasn't until later we found out she wasn't just promoting Art, but indirectly herself as his new producer.  Struck me as a little iffy at the time.

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on June 07, 2018, 04:56:45 PM
There is one little oddity that struck me back then.  In all her time here, she only started exactly one thread.  And it was the Blitz.  And it wasn't until later we found out she wasn't just promoting Art, but indirectly herself as his new producer.  Struck me as a little iffy at the time.

Even the squirrel has gone nuts.

SergeantMajor

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 07, 2018, 04:47:32 PM
Karen replied to one of my emails this morning, she is definitely aware of Heatwad's use of the name.  The rest is confidential but predictable (nudge nudge, wink wink, know what I mean know what I mean).

[On my end of the communication, I made reference to all the potential Heather and Art Bell relations... As a groupie, as a grifter, as a service provider, and as a daughter...  I'm sure Karen probably has nastier things to say to me with that speculation, obviously she cared for Art a lot.]


Ooo, I can’t wait for more drama in the kingdom of Nye.  BTW, great photo ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on June 07, 2018, 04:56:45 PM
There is one little oddity that struck me back then.  In all her time here, she only started exactly one thread.  And it was the Blitz.  And it wasn't until later we found out she wasn't just promoting Art, but indirectly herself as his new producer.  Struck me as a little iffy at the time.
Yeah, the Blitz.  The freaking Blitz.  ::)

DynamoHum

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 07, 2018, 04:47:32 PM
Karen replied to one of my emails this morning, she is definitely aware of Heatwad's use of the name.  The rest is confidential but predictable (nudge nudge, wink wink, know what I mean know what I mean).

[On my end of the communication, I made reference to all the potential Heather and Art Bell relations... As a groupie, as a grifter, as a service provider, and as a daughter...  I'm sure Karen probably has nastier things to say to me with that speculation, obviously she cared for Art a lot.]

Well done Karen.

Honestly this is the gift that keeps on giving.

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on June 07, 2018, 05:12:20 PM
Yeah, the Blitz.  The freaking Blitz.  ::)

Remember back then, buying into all that build-up?  Sigh ... live and learn.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on June 07, 2018, 05:23:57 PM
Remember back then, buying into all that build-up?  Sigh ... live and learn.
Oh, yeah.  Talk about getting played.  Even if Heater didn't suck as a host, I'd have a hard time listening after the shenanigans she played. 

Sean92008

Quote from: zeebo on June 07, 2018, 05:23:57 PM
Remember back then, buying into all that build-up?  Sigh ... live and learn.
We thought Art was going to be there for us. That asshole.

If he were honest and said "I'm dying and I will do what I can" can you imagine the sympathy, support and publicity he would have had? The money would have been bigger, and fill-in hosts would have been honored to do it for him. Heck, George would have been supportive too, we all know George is good with that, even with Art's bitchiness towards him.

Instead of doing the Warren Zevon, he did a David Cassidy.  Lying until the end.  Difference is Cassidy came clean, on tape.

ItsOver

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 07, 2018, 05:36:36 PM
We thought Art was going to be there for us. That asshole.

If he were honest and said "I'm dying and I will do what I can" can you imagine the sympathy, support and publicity he would have had? The money would have been bigger, and fill-in hosts would have been honored to do it for him. Heck, George would have been supportive too, we all know George is good with that, even with Art's bitchiness towards him.

Instead of doing the Warren Zevon, he did a David Cassidy.  Lying until the end.  Difference is Cassidy came clean, on tape.
LOL. 


Bluejay

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 07, 2018, 04:47:32 PM
Karen replied to one of my emails this morning, she is definitely aware of Heatwad's use of the name.  The rest is confidential but predictable (nudge nudge, wink wink, know what I mean know what I mean).

[On my end of the communication, I made reference to all the potential Heather and Art Bell relations... As a groupie, as a grifter, as a service provider, and as a daughter...  I'm sure Karen probably has nastier things to say to me with that speculation, obviously she cared for Art a lot.]

Juan

I wonder if Art met Susan Dey back in her heyday.


ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on June 07, 2018, 05:23:57 PM
Remember back then, buying into all that build-up?  Sigh ... live and learn.

truth.

Metron2267

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 07, 2018, 05:36:36 PM
We thought Art was going to be there for us. That asshole.

Wow, the jilted lover act is really over the top... :'(

QuoteIf he were honest and said "I'm dying and I will do what I can" can you imagine the sympathy, support and publicity he would have had? The money would have been bigger, and fill-in hosts would have been honored to do it for him. Heck, George would have been supportive too, we all know George is good with that, even with Art's bitchiness towards him.

Newsflash, dying old guy with COPD who values his privacy decides NOT to share his last act with his "audience"...oh the humanity!

::)

QuoteInstead of doing the Warren Zevon, he did a David Cassidy.  Lying until the end.  Difference is Cassidy came clean, on tape.

Yes, so?

Does every public figure have to perform a mea culpa before they're cleared for disembodiment from here?

Quote from: Juan on June 07, 2018, 03:10:26 PM
Maybe there will be two good shows.

But only one will be ''raging through the night''

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 07, 2018, 06:55:26 PM
... Newsflash, dying old guy with COPD who values his privacy decides NOT to share his last act with his "audience"...oh the humanity!...

Apparently so.  Turns out he'd rather lie and play the heroic victim than simply tell some version of the truth, or just say nothing at all.

So be it.



Juan


Quote from: Juan on June 07, 2018, 08:02:48 PM
Another great guest for Vara.

Ick.  I think it's time to see what's up with Pastor Butch.................

Juan

They put out there what they want us to know - mv2

PEE-does he pronounces it. Is he worse than sNoory?

Lilith

Quote from: Juan on June 07, 2018, 08:02:48 PM
Another great guest for Vara.

I lost track of time, let me go tune in.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod