• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Kidnostad3

Heather said the she was so stressed that she had to light up a cigarette (I presume) after finally getting the program up and running.  Why did we need to know that.  Was this her version of "it's a bad week to quit sniffing glue" spoken to emphasize the many nearly insurmountable difficulties she heroically overcame to reach her audience.  Is she always this much of a drama queen.  Asking as a new listener.

P.S. If it wasn't tobacco she was smoking, she was just partying in which case disregard the above. 

VC

Heather said she was using Vonage as her phone call provider, since her return in July. What a complete and utter Dumb Ass. This MORON was off for 6+ months and came back with Vonage without fully testing this shit service? Next, she threatens her listeners with criminal federal crimes charges including the FBI cyber crimes doing the arrests for her IDIOT stupidity thinking she was under DDOS attacks.

Heater congratulates herself for hours saying how she solved her problem by simply switching her phone provider. Bwhahahahaha!

Where is your deepest and sincerest apology to all your listeners for falsely accusing some of them for committing federal crimes in your fugue state of paranoia, anger, spite for your utter and complete incompetence to understand just how STUPID and ugly and vile you are Heather Wade.

Fuck You Heather Wade. You're the Ultimate Liar Troll. You need to eat shit Humble Pie for the rest of your days, but you have no shame or humility with your insane egomania that dominates your cat lady boys! Pathetic.

VC

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 04, 2019, 11:07:34 PM
No you see the problem is, he does love me -- the chances of meeting someone who can sing the other part to Là ci darem la mano are so remote that he must, of necessity -- but he knows he can never afford me so he has fallen prey to that self-loathing to which the English are all susceptible.  The contempt he displays is his only defense, poor thing.

I was shocked this person is for real having heard SV on a GabCast just recently. Until then I thought he was your alter that you played-off of to entertain us here, but, then, no, this is for UK real. Bwhahahahaha!

OMG, I have missed out on reading you two for all its luscious insanity. This is BSC cray cray fun.

Do you write as an avocation or "for real" elsewhere online or wordsmith'ing somewhere or in other published formats? What is your background history of why you hone such gifted talents?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: VC on September 06, 2019, 12:12:15 PM
I was shocked this person is for real having heard SV on a GabCast just recently. Until then I thought he was your alter that you played-off of to entertain us here, but, then, no, this is for UK real. Bwhahahahaha!

OMG, I have missed out on reading you two for all its luscious insanity. This is BSC cray cray fun.

Do you write as an avocation or "for real" elsewhere online or wordsmith'ing somewhere or in other published formats? What is your background history of why you hone such gifted talents?

Of course I'm real, you stupid cunt.

K_Dubb works for Hallmark in the 'Dead Pets' section. If you have a deceased dachshund he can churn out a few lines of toe-curling whimsy for a special fee. He's been a bit above himself recently after a promotion and is now pulling down a cool four-figure salary.

K_Dubb

Quote from: VC on September 06, 2019, 12:12:15 PM

You are very kind.  I shall treasure your remarks, particularly as they are sure to gall him extremely.  I am glad you have been entertained.

I can assure you that my background, education, and vocation, other than as they already appear in your dossier, are completely and utterly unremarkable.

Spookcat

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 06, 2019, 01:29:35 PM

😂😂 I don't know why, but that is hilarious to me.

Thanks, SV

Kidnostad3

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 06, 2019, 01:36:19 PM
You are very kind.  I shall treasure your remarks, particularly as they are sure to gall him extremely.  I am glad you have been entertained.

I can assure you that my background, education, and vocation, other than as they already appear in your dossier, are completely and utterly unremarkable.

K_Dubb is being much too modest.  Many of us have come to think of him as BellGab's poet laureate.  He's sort of a combination of Lord Tennyson and Henry Gibson.

https://youtu.be/sTPfrQl_VeA

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on September 06, 2019, 03:29:14 PM
K_Dubb is being much too modest.  Many of us have come to think of him as BellGab's poet laureate.  He's sort of a combination of Lord Tennyson and Henry Gibson.

https://youtu.be/sTPfrQl_VeA

I always saw him as a combination of Shakespeare & Hunter S. Thompson.

Heather, my baby. have you tried Metro PCS? Geo Metro?

ItsOver

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 06, 2019, 01:29:35 PM
... is now pulling down a cool four-figure salary.
You'd think he'd be able to finally afford to properly clothe himself but, no, he insists upon squandering his coin on Prince Albert and boysenberries.  Smoking, baking, and exhibitionism, the horror.

Morgus

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Spookcat on September 06, 2019, 03:21:40 PM
😂😂 I don't know why, but that is hilarious to me.

Thanks, SV

heh heh

K_Dubb

Quote from: username on September 06, 2019, 03:38:38 PM
I always saw him as a combination of Shakespeare & Hunter S. Thompson.

Oh come on you know in your chat I am a huge dork nobody pays any attention to.

It's only when the British fleet breaks the horizon that I don my laurels and take the lyre down from over the fireplace.  When they retire covered in shame I put my shoulder to the plow like everyone else.

You're.  You're.  You're............   Not Real

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on September 06, 2019, 04:52:06 PM
HW's new fax number: 775-788-1713
Think she is using an actual fax machine, maybe Art's old fax? Or just the deal where you can get a fax by email/online?

Spookcat

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 06, 2019, 05:27:45 PM
Oh come on you know in your chat I am a huge dork nobody pays any attention to.

It's only when the British fleet breaks the horizon that I don my laurels and take the lyre down from over the fireplace.  When they retire covered in shame I put my shoulder to the plow like everyone else.

Thoughts on William Blake?

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on September 06, 2019, 11:33:34 AM
Heather said the she was so stressed that she had to light up a cigarette (I presume) after finally getting the program up and running.  Why did we need to know that.  Was this her version of "it's a bad week to quit sniffing glue" spoken to emphasize the many nearly insurmountable difficulties she heroically overcame to reach her audience.  Is she always this much of a drama queen.  Asking as a new listener.

P.S. If it wasn't tobacco she was smoking, she was just partying in which case disregard the above.
Interestingly I seem to recall RCH mentioned in a recent show about "glue fumes" when making Revell models as a kid. He chuckled. Could explain, maybe, the "discoveries" of crystalline arcology domes on the moon, ancient structures on Mars, and the "model" of torsion physics and 19.5? 

Quote from: albrecht on September 06, 2019, 06:27:53 PM
Interestingly I seem to recall RCH mentioned in a recent show about "glue fumes" when making Revell models as a kid. He chuckled. Could explain, maybe, the "discoveries" of crystalline arcology domes on the moon, ancient structures on Mars, and the "model" of torsion physics and 19.5?

Revell models.  Pshaw.  No wonder the guy is a toad.  Kids that had a little something on the ball built MPC kits.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 06, 2019, 06:35:46 PM
He was a fag.
I thought he advocated bringing another "wife" into the mix due to the inability of one to bear children? And yes, apparently, was one of those "free love" movement types and a fan of Swedenborg- to an extent.  Spooky looking place. Apparently there is still a church based on his 3rd revelation (in addition to Old and New Testament.) I like the A/C unit in one room at their main complex. Also the architecture was likely planned (why that middle third archway bricked up? The ominous open doors on either side? Only one chimney?   

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Spookcat on September 06, 2019, 06:14:43 PM
Thoughts on William Blake?

Is he Henry's Brother? Anyway I thought Blake's replacement Col. Potter added much needed realism.

Listened a bit to Heather, the repeat of Art's channeling show.
I do hope that with Heather's new and  fantastic phone call-in lines we can have an open lines Friday night with Channeled Art.

Art, did you go to the light? Art are you in Heaven or HE double hockey sticks?

Art, Does Saint Peter really meet you at the pearly  gates with his naughty and nice book of our life?

Art, where is heaven and hell?

Art, what do you actually do all day if you live for eternity in the here after.

Art, is it true that there is no Beer in heaven?

Art, do you have teeth to brush and maintain?

Art, why is it, that everyone that remembers their past lives, were rich and/or famous then and now aren't? Was brig really Eva Braun?

Art, is there ever anything new to do in heaven?

Art, what you think about the Dodge HellCat Hemi? Should I buy one? Good investment or not?

VC

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 06, 2019, 06:01:32 PM
You're.  You're.  You're............   Not Real

Is it possible K_Dubb calls into GabCast and talks with a UK/Brit accent pretending to be SV? That would be quite the LARP'ing feat, but I wouldn't put it past someone pulling a BellGab hoax such as this possibility. Or, what about in reverse? Is SV real and K_Dubb his "not real" alter? K_Dubb never called into a GabCast, so who knows? Bwhahahaha! :D

Heather is still talking about her feat of feet/foot in mouth disability. Maybe Art's ghost pushed her ass onto the floor with a blackout. It's Open Lines Ghost Night Tonight.

September 6th, 2019 - Open Lines - Ghosts Are Real

K_Dubb

Quote from: VC on September 06, 2019, 07:36:01 PM
Is it possible K_Dubb calls into GabCast and talks with a UK/Brit accent pretending to be SV? That would be quite the LARP'ing feat, but I wouldn't put it past someone pulling a BellGab hoax such as this possibility. Or, what about in reverse? Is SV real and K_Dubb his "not real" alter? K_Dubb never called into a GabCast, so who knows? Bwhahahaha! :D

The jig is up!

O Scarpia, avanti a Dio!

Asuka Langley

The Black Crowes $hake your money make is a GOD tier album

Asuka Langley

I don't care about Phil Collins 1/10