Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Catsmile

Quote from: Liberace! on September 05, 2019, 04:54:24 PM
Imagine trying to explain it to them.

Between the language barrier, & cultural difference, you're looking @ a potential beheading, or stoning to death. Followed by massive riots in the street with "Death to America" banners.
#HeadliningTheFakeNews
#BellChanInsightsMuslimWorldIntoHateAmericaRiots

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on September 05, 2019, 06:29:04 PM
"The BellGab That Roared." Starring Liberace, instead of Sellers.

Very à propos considering how some handles/avatars are controlled by the same people, allegedly. Some even, apparently, get into fighting matches with each other! Unclear if this is for clicks, just to spur more online mayhem, or an online manifestation of some actual physical psychiatric disorder like multiple-personality etc. AI bots gone wild. Or just a part of the BG experiment/mind-control/data-mining 'study.'

Morgus

Quote from: VC on September 05, 2019, 09:49:16 AM
Looks like we're going to get another replay tonight...

Bwhahahaha... it's the phones, again! LIAR. She can do a show with Skype only calls just fine.

[attachment=1,msg1354120]

What time today is HW inviting folks to call in to test the phones?
Maybe Liberace should help and call in then...  8)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Catsmile on September 05, 2019, 06:30:22 PM
Between the language barrier, & cultural difference, you're looking @ a potential beheading, or stoning to death. Followed by massive riots in the street with "Death to America" banners.
#HeadliningTheFakeNews
#BellChanInsightsMuslimWorldIntoHateAmericaRiots

And at some point in the explanation, I'd have to lay out the fact that I go by Liberace! here. Then I'd have to explain who Liberace was.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Morgus on September 05, 2019, 07:40:14 PM
What time today is HW inviting folks to call in to test the phones?
Maybe Liberace should help and call in then...  8)

I do have a few tech ideas for her. But, alas, I don't "speak radio."

Quote from: brig on September 05, 2019, 08:30:23 PM

Open Lines, eh?

Will ButterMilk Boy call back in? The whole world wonders...................

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace! on September 05, 2019, 07:50:35 PM
And at some point in the explanation, I'd have to lay out the fact that I go by Liberace! here. Then I'd have to explain who Liberace was.

You may as well start them out easy and explain George Senda before moving onto the other subject matter leading up to the song.

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on September 05, 2019, 05:09:56 PM
Explaining it to people in general is tough (I suggest not attempting. You will get long stares) but then you add the cultural and language factors! Classic! Praise MV Liberace!

I love the idea that the local LEOs, FBI, NSA, DIA, and foreign intelligence agency bureaucrats, and their AIs, are monitoring her show and, likely, this site. The bizarre, random nature of BG will really throw their algorithms for a loop. Imagine the behavioral learning development based on BG. BG might single-handedly defeat Skynet!  The puzzled agency bureaucrats trying to figure out if some posters/callers are just crazy, should be red-flagged, or it is all some kind of code by some nefarious foreign enemy communications.

"Time to pee the dog" -repeat- "Time to pee the dog""The rocks have been painted" -repeat- "the rocks have been painted"
"Buttermilk"

I would think that the majority of internet sites could, potentially be used for communicating code. That said, you are correct- there is no way in hell that anybody would figure out Bellgab... This is the ideal site to plot the potential overthrow of national governments.

Catsmile

Quote from: Liberace! on September 05, 2019, 07:50:35 PM

#CanOfWormsGabDotCom

Catsmile

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 05, 2019, 08:40:36 PM
Open Lines, eh?

Will ButterMilk Boy call back in? The whole world wonders...................

I truly hope Heater and the #CyberPolice have sorted out the tech issues.

#Really
#SortingOutCyberzCanSuxorz

K_Dubb

Was it really warm buttermilk?  I do like the stuff, especially the thick whole-milk kind sold here as Bulgarian, but always cold.

If you have not tried Frosted Mini-Wheats with buttermilk you are missing one of breakfast's stranger pleasures.

K_Dubb

If you are ever passing through Yakima, WA, there is always Miner's, where you can get a giant buttermilk with your burger.

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 05, 2019, 09:09:13 PM
If you are ever passing through Yakima, WA, there is always Miner's, where you can get a giant buttermilk with your burger.

But can you get it in the backseat of a Kia Soul?

Morgus

Quote from: brig on September 05, 2019, 08:30:23 PM

Ah, another chance for "Lee from New Mexico" to continue his conversation with Heather?  ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 05, 2019, 09:13:08 PM
But can you get it in the backseat of a Kia Soul?

You know, I suppose you could.  Seriously, after how many years of conjugal bliss would it be safe to raise the subject of buttermilk?  I can't think of a more inherently platonic proposition.

Lilith

Quote from: Morgus on September 05, 2019, 09:16:32 PM
Ah, another chance for "Lee from New Mexico" to continue his conversation with Heather?  ;)

I hope it happens.  He seems very knowledgeable.  I'm sure he could help her solve all her tech problems.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on September 05, 2019, 08:54:46 PM
I would think that the majority of internet sites could, potentially be used for communicating code. That said, you are correct- there is no way in hell that anybody would figure out Bellgab... This is the ideal site to plot the potential overthrow of national governments.

Isn’t that what we’ve been doing here?! ???

Lilith

Test call,  sounded successful.

Testing shit happenin now!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Morgus on September 05, 2019, 09:16:32 PM

Fingers crossed! :D

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 05, 2019, 09:02:24 PM
Was it really warm buttermilk?  I do like the stuff, especially the thick whole-milk kind sold here as Bulgarian, but always cold.

If you have not tried Frosted Mini-Wheats with buttermilk you are missing one of breakfast's stranger pleasures.
What is with the Bulgarians? Just for marketing? I saw some "Bulgarian Yoghurt/Yogurt" in the store the other day. Bulgarian, possibly due to the vagaries of Islamic invasions and slaving operations, royal intrigues in the general area, and communist occupations- is rife with weirdness. They nod to say no, shake head to say yes- as one example. And are prone to believe conspiracies, since been sold out and exploited over the decades via real conspiracies and corruption, and the speaking, even for women, is very loud.  The language also seems "loud" even if volume is normal.  Somehow this has gotten into the dairy industry? Do they really like thick milk, uncultured beverages, and such? Idk.   

ps: I haven't thought of butter-milk for decades until that clip/offer. I seriously doubt Starbucks sells butter-milk? Maybe so but I found that weird. The last person I knew who liked butter-milk was my grandma. (I do admit I like cream or half-and-half on the rare occasion I eat cereal.)

Quote from: brig on September 05, 2019, 09:30:01 PM
Test call,  sounded successful.

Testing shit happenin now!

Emphasis on shit

Lilith

Tests not going so well, caller not being heard on broadcast,  maybe we have no show, still testing...

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on September 05, 2019, 09:35:56 PM
What is with the Bulgarians? Just for marketing? I saw some "Bulgarian Yoghurt/Yogurt" in the store the other day. Bulgarian, possibly due to the vagaries of Islamic invasions and slaving operations, royal intrigues in the general area, and communist occupations- is rife with weirdness. They nod to say no, shake head to say yes- as one example. And are prone to believe conspiracies, since been sold out and exploited over the decades via real conspiracies and corruption, and the speaking, even for women, is very loud.  The language also seems "loud" even if volume is normal.  Somehow this has gotten into the dairy industry? Do they really like thick milk, uncultured beverages, and such? Idk.   

ps: I haven't thought of butter-milk for decades until that clip/offer. I seriously doubt Starbucks sells butter-milk? Maybe so but I found that weird. The last person I knew who liked butter-milk was my grandma. (I do admit I like cream or half-and-half on the rare occasion I eat cereal.)

I think there is actually a strain of bacteria (L. bulgaricus or something like that) that is uniquely used in their production.  Some time back I ran across a promotional video put out by some official Bulgarian tourism agency that featured buttermilk and cheese-making prominently, so they're quite proud of it.

People here will sometimes drive down to Tillamook, OR to go to the cheese factory (plus I think the Spruce Goose is down there), so maybe dairy tourism is really a thing.

Lilith

Heather just play us tunes.  We don't mind.  Tell us some stories.

Quote from: albrecht on September 05, 2019, 09:35:56 PM

I have never met an admitted Bulgarian.    I feel an emptiness inside due to this fact.

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on September 05, 2019, 08:54:46 PM
I've had a theory that the whole place is some kind of government op or some AI 'learning' system. Or that MV Liberace was some PhD candidate in psychiatry and this was some kind of dissertation study. One would note: 1) when the place 'went down' I theorized that funding was stopped or degree was earned and 2) these theories are not mutually exclusive.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on September 05, 2019, 09:42:07 PM
Heather just play us tunes.  We don't mind.  Tell us some stories.
she could take that nice man's advice and just use Skype

Lilith

Heather is not onna air at the moment.