Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on June 24, 2019, 04:04:29 PM
My hershey bar. Hiney hiney holey, onna hershey bar.

Back on the French radio stream now ... which is odd.

Mike from Montana is apparently new producer (when your money stream is your producer, with her track record of producers this won’t end well).

Is Michael Decon still on The Fringe FM btw?

Asking for a friend...

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 25, 2019, 04:14:46 AM

Mike from Montana is apparently new producer (when your money stream is your producer, with her track record of producers this won’t end well).

Asking for a friend...

He did mention on his last tube that he would be on later, after YouTube on the Fringe, if I heard him correctly.  Maybe he will chip in later with confirmation one way or the other.

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on June 25, 2019, 04:20:11 AM
He did mention on his last tube that he would be on later, after YouTube on the Fringe, if I heard him correctly.  Maybe he will chip in later with confirmation one way or the other.

Ta Brig :)

AC400KICK

Can't wait for The Queen of Late Night Talk Radio to return! The Kingdom of Nye with Heather Wade will be playing in my Yellow Cab for my passenger's enjoyment while traveling within NYC!

paladin1991

Quote from: AC400KICK on June 25, 2019, 11:41:52 AM
Can't wait for The Queen of Late Night Talk Radio to return! The Kingdom of Nye with Heather Wade will be playing in my Yellow Cab for my passenger's enjoyment while traveling within NYC!
Cut back on the clozapine, 100 mgs.  Double up on your Zoloft breakfast cocktail.  Add Resperidone, 10 mgs.  buspar , 40 mgs in the a.m. and 40 mgs with dinner.

AC400KICK

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 26, 2019, 01:57:28 AM
  Cut back on the clozapine, 100 mgs.  Double up on your Zoloft breakfast cocktail.  Add Resperidone, 10 mgs.  buspar , 40 mgs in the a.m. and 40 mgs with dinner.

How about no to all of those, you fucking clinician. Unless you like feeling homicidal yourself. Jerkoff.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 25, 2019, 04:14:46 AM

Asking for a friend...

I am.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AC400KICK on June 26, 2019, 11:40:38 AM
How about no to all of those, you fucking clinician. Unless you like feeling homicidal yourself. Jerkoff.

Maybe I was wrong about you. Maybe you do have what it takes to be the mayor of LIT CITY. :)

albrecht

I was pondering how MITD sort of developed their own make-shift economy where the base currency, wampum if you will, is a painted rock.

Typical listener household evening:
Teenage Son (barges in late from being out with friends) : "what's for dinner?"

Mom: "have you done your chores? Remember your dad told you to pee the dog." 

Teenage Son: "Come on, I'm hungry and it is dark out there." 

Dad: ( from other room, where he is relaxing listening to MITD and boxing up some household appliances to send her) : "Look I had had another hard day at work, you think painted rocks grow on trees!! Now go out and pee the dog! If it is dark you can light up a vampire pumpkin!"

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 26, 2019, 04:06:25 PM
I was pondering how MITD sort of developed their own make-shift economy where the base currency, wampum if you will, is a painted rock.

Typical listener household evening:
Teenage Son (barges in late from being out with friends) : "what's for dinner?"

Mom: "have you done your chores? Remember your dad told you to pee the dog." 

Teenage Son: "Come on, I'm hungry and it is dark out there." 

Dad: ( from other room, where he is relaxing listening to MITD and boxing up some household appliances to send her) : "Look I had had another hard day at work, you think painted rocks grow on trees!! Now go out and pee the dog! If it is dark you can light up a vampire pumpkin!"
LOL.  I believe you're on to something.  If Hollywood didn't have their noggin up their posterior, with their SJW agenda, they could do a sitcom based on this.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 26, 2019, 03:57:26 PM
False alarm, thank you for replying :)

Out of curiosity what did you read?

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on June 26, 2019, 04:57:51 PM
LOL.  I believe you're on to something.  If Hollywood didn't have their noggin up their posterior, with their SJW agenda, they could do a sitcom based on this.
I'm not sure how they could make a show out of BG or the MITD situations/drama. It would take a really risky producers who is willing to gamble on the next really big hit or a total loss of wealth. Or some, decades later, cult of nostalgia success.
But, I'll try to pitch it:
1) Imagine a WKRP reboot but from a cuckshed in a desert with a female host (demographics are good for this.)
2) we have wacky cat ladies, meth, mysterious cigarettes, and painted rocks (pilot working title is called "Those In a Cuckshed Should Not Throw Painted Rocks") 
3) we have stalkers, manic personalities, feuds of all kinds4) lots of conflicts between producers and radio personalty, including starvation, and quirky input from dedicated listeners who send house-hold appliances and breathlessly call in their devotion.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 26, 2019, 06:27:32 PM
I'm not sure how they could make a show out of BG or the MITD situations/drama. It would take a really risky producers who is willing to gamble on the next really big hit or a total loss of wealth. Or some, decades later, cult of nostalgia success.
1) Imagine a WKRP reboot but from a cuckshed in a desert with a female host (demographics are good for this.)
2) we have wacky cat ladies, meth, mysterious cigarettes, and painted rocks (pilot working title is called "Those In a Cuckshed Should Not Throw Painted Rocks") 
3) we have stalkers, manic personalities, feuds of all kinds4) lots of conflicts between producers and radio personalty, including starvation, and quirky input from dedicated listeners who send house-hold appliances and breathlessly call in their devotion.

Some fine “promotion” occurring. A couple tepid Facebook post, nothing on twitter, and some speculation. #comeback

Quote from: albrecht on June 26, 2019, 06:27:32 PM

You forgot all the random YouTube or BG fat guys. Most of whom have severe mental health issues.

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 22, 2019, 10:02:49 AM
http://thekingdomofnye.com

Dynamo will lead the attack.

I don’t get the attacks on an unstable person. It’s pointless, she has been her worse enemy. Whatever anyone else does by comparison is lame. Like sending the police, that was just boring. I’d much rather hear her rant on lack of sleep, the others, legacy building, going on hikes in the 80s, etc.

DynamoHum

Quote from: username on June 26, 2019, 05:13:55 PM

Out of curiosity what did you read?

Oh I heard Wad was going to The Fringe FM....Gable and Rupe vociferously denied it last night.

I couldn’t see it happening with Gable on the network, and just wondered if you had heard anything.

Dark Waters appears to have brokered a deal for her to go on a network, but no idea which one, so I was trying to work out which one would be the next poisoned chalice.

Maybe DW will start his own network to house her, it would be the most sensible thing to do as she is hotter than Fukushima atm, and not in a good way.

DynamoHum

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 26, 2019, 08:45:40 PM
I don’t get the attacks on an unstable person. It’s pointless, she has been her worse enemy. Whatever anyone else does by comparison is lame. Like sending the police, that was just boring. I’d much rather hear her rant on lack of sleep, the others, legacy building, going on hikes in the 80s, etc.

I’m watching and waiting, not attacking. It’s interesting, and I agree she is her own worst enemy.

Nobody else trips her up but her, I just point it out.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 26, 2019, 08:45:40 PM
I don’t get the attacks on an unstable person.

That's why you're never invited to the cool parties.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 27, 2019, 04:11:33 AM
Oh I heard Wad was going to The Fringe FM....Gable and Rupe vociferously denied it last night.

I couldn’t see it happening with Gable on the network, and just wondered if you had heard anything.

Dark Waters appears to have brokered a deal for her to go on a network, but no idea which one, so I was trying to work out which one would be the next poisoned chalice.

Maybe DW will start his own network to house her, it would be the most sensible thing to do as she is hotter than Fukushima atm, and not in a good way.

Gable started the rumors of Wade to FringeFM last year between her two stints with LNM , LNM then replaced Gable with Wade in the 9pm Pacific timeslot .

If Dark Waters is involved she could be headed to UPRN as she was last year  , New Orleans based as is Dark .

DynamoHum

Quote from: Epaphroditus on June 27, 2019, 05:53:00 AM
Gable started the rumors of Wade to FringeFM last year between her two stints with LNM , LNM then replaced Gable with Wade in the 9pm Pacific timeslot .

If Dark Waters is involved she could be headed to UPRN as she was last year  , New Orleans based as is Dark .

Meth Joe has no time for Heather after the failed start on her show due to her unrealistic demands. I don’t see UPRN being the new home.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 27, 2019, 04:14:01 AM
I’m watching and waiting, not attacking. It’s interesting, and I agree she is her own worst enemy.

Nobody else trips her up but her, I just point it out.

It's a tough job, but somebodys gotta do it.

Lilith

#RaRaRa
#ThreeCheers
#GoHeatherGo

Lilith

Quote from: brig on June 27, 2019, 06:21:47 AM
#RaRaRa
#ThreeCheers
#GoHeatherGo

Heather, Heather, I'm your fan
If you can't do it, Dynamo can.

Lilith

#RaRaRa
#ThreeCheers
#GoHeatherGo

Don't miss the exciting promotional banners like these:

Lilith

#RaRaRa
#ThreeCheers
#GoHeatherGo

Stay tuned to her listen page for exciting promotional content

https://thekingdomofnye.com/listen.php

If you don't hear anything, please try stopping and restarting the player of your choice.

Lilith

#RaRaRa
#ThreeCheers
#GoHeatherGo

I'm really trying here Heather.  Help me out, will ya?

New Producer?

Somebody?

Anybody?