Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

VC

Quote from: VC on March 02, 2019, 02:50:17 PM
We're never going to know "the truth" anyway, because the people that do know for certain are in disagreement with HW. At least it seems to be narrowed down to two possibilities, unless one wants to go with Jackstar's conspiracy too, so we're at 3 possibilities.

I'd say the odds are extremely different between each possibility, so there is a very high probability that one is accurate vs the other two.

Do you have any ideas about those probabilities or think one is probably correct?

Quote from: Jackstar on March 02, 2019, 04:36:53 PM
[attachment=1,msg1317404]

Well, let's avoid any strawman, so here's what you wrote recently:

Quote from: Jackstar on February 23, 2019, 11:38:16 PM
[attachment=1,msg1316689]

Quote from: Jackstar on February 25, 2019, 10:53:47 PM
Let's note that for all the years Bell whinged about muh back pain--he never mentioned using cannabis for pain relief.

Hey, guess what? Feds aren't allowed to use cannabis.

Hey mang. Lodge orders is Lodge orders.

Quote from: Jackstar on February 23, 2019, 06:35:31 PM
The more I read about how these people that Bell chose to surround himself with choose to behave, the more I consider it a mercy killing.

Quote from: Jackstar on February 22, 2019, 03:44:46 PM
Obvious elephant in the room is obvious.

Quote from: Jackstar on February 22, 2019, 05:08:51 PM
Arguably, if someone is told "don't come back on the air or we'll kill you," and then that someone plans to come back on the air, and then that person dies, that's suicide.

Quote from: Jackstar on February 22, 2019, 02:26:56 AM
Homocide, duh.

Can you provide more details that fill in the blanks? ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on March 02, 2019, 10:40:13 PM
Can you provide more details that fill in the blanks?

Yes.

[attachment=1,msg1317439]

Lilith

Here is the clip from early morning on Dec 14 when Heather was 2 hours late for appearing on the 13th, where she says art killed himself.  I dunno if this helps or not.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s019QLG4ySZX

Here's a longer clip, which puts her comment in context, if needed, and you can hear that nobody asked her if Art committed Suicide.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0GWsPLkxgPR

Lilith

From the same meltdown, Heather obviously realized not enough people were interested in the content of her show..

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0jxGQoeXoLr

Lilith

Will we ever know what happened, that one more day would have made a difference?

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0OBjW6EspcQ

VC

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 02, 2019, 11:50:59 AM
Other than the now-lost KTOX interview where else, specifically, did she talk about it?

Here are some examples:

Quote from: brig on March 03, 2019, 11:49:28 AM
Here is the clip from early morning on Dec 14 when Heather was 2 hours late for appearing on the 13th, where she says art killed himself.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s019QLG4ySZX

Quote from: brig on March 03, 2019, 11:51:34 AM
From the same meltdown, Heather obviously realized not enough people were interested in the content of her show..

Quote from: brig on March 03, 2019, 11:52:34 AM
Will we ever know what happened, that one more day would have made a difference?

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0OBjW6EspcQ

Well, this helps a lot, thanks brig, because I think this proves HW had completely burned her bridges with the AB family considering she is still talking about AB's alleged suicide AFTER Airyn had publicly asked HW to stop all the drama and that this was hurting her family too.

Plus, HW did it again with Sean on his long phone call to HW the next day too. Of course, this gave HW another opportunity to continue talking about "the suicide", rather than not taking Sean's bait to keep doing it.

All HW had to say to Sean is that she's already commented about it and out of respect for AB's family and Airyn's request for less drama, then she will NOT talk about it anymore for the foreseeable future. Then Sean would be exposed for the needling prick he is to keep stirring the shit like the attention whore he is.

Also, DH knows that HW posted on SM/FB more than once, perhaps several times, about the alleged suicide too.

This was a huge mistake in judgment and shows serious flaws in HW's personality to have kept talking about this subject considering its controversy and continued pain it was causing AB's family. She crossed the line of common sense and decency considering she kept talking publicly about the suicide AFTER being asked to stop. FFS, HW has/had no proof the suicide happened either, and Karen and Airyn will not back-up this belief that HW has.

The real problem with HW's alleged AB suicide is that AB died many hours BEFORE HW was even told by phone, she was asleep when AB died, and this is according to HW's own account that is recorded on-air too.

Why would HW be shown and allowed to read a suicide note given to her from Karen or Airyn?

Lilith

Quote from: VC on March 03, 2019, 12:22:33 PM
Here are some examples:

Well, this helps a lot, because I think this proves HW had completely burned her bridges with the AB family considering she is still talking about AB's alleged suicide AFTER Airyn had publicly asked HW to stop all the drama and that this was hurting her family too.

Plus, HW did it again with Sean on his long phone call to HW the next day too. Of course, this gave HW another opportunity to continue talking about "the suicide", rather than not taking Sean's bait to keep doing it.

All HW had to say to Sean is that she's already commented about it and out of respect for AB's family and Airyn's request for less drama, then she will NOT talk about it anymore for the foreseeable future. Then Sean would be exposed for the needling prick he is to keep stirring the shit like the attention whore he is.

Also, DH knows that HW posted on SM/FB more than once, perhaps several times, about the alleged suicide too.

Yes, these clips are from the show on the night BEFORE Sean called in.

ItsOver

Not only the 13th, but Friday the 13th.  Jorch is right, on this one.

VC

Quote from: Jackstar on March 02, 2019, 11:51:07 PM
Yes.

Quote from: ItsOver on March 03, 2019, 01:01:15 PM
Not only the 13th, but Friday the 13th.  Jorch is right, on this one.

So, you're thinking along Jackstar's ideas? Or, just suicide? Or ???

VC

Quote from: Jackstar on March 03, 2019, 01:23:52 PM
Adorable.

You're a man of too few words: TS/DU

You said "yes" that you would fill-in the blanks. ;)

Then we got the "go fish" signal. I guess that will be the big one that got away. :D

ItsOver

Quote from: VC on March 03, 2019, 01:16:01 PM
So, you're thinking along Jackstar's ideas? Or, just suicide? Or ???
I think Art decided it was time "to move on." Sure, with all the junk Art was on, an unintentional OD was possible, but, come on.  Friday The 13th?

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on March 03, 2019, 11:51:34 AM

Ahhh Kolby gate...that was my favorite KON event. Poor Kolby has fallen on hard times since.

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on March 03, 2019, 01:58:45 PM
Ahhh Kolby gate...that was my favorite KON event. Poor Kolby has fallen on hard times since.

What has happened to Kolby?

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on March 03, 2019, 01:39:18 PM
You said "yes" that you would fill-in the blanks. ;)

I didn't post "would." DISQUALIFIED.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on March 03, 2019, 02:21:59 PM
What has happened to Kolby?
She's now living in a car with her daughter and her daughters boyfriend. Also set her hair on fire
[attachment=1]  [attachment=2]  [attachment=3]  [attachment=4]

Catsmile

# JesusFuckingChrist
# There But For The Grace Of God, Go I. 

Lilith

#sad

I'm surprised she didn't drive them all to Heathers.

WOTR

Quote from: Catsmile on March 02, 2019, 08:44:32 PM
# Uggg... I Hope Ur Wrong About That.
# However, The Thought Has Crossed My Mind Also.
I hope I am wrong as well... As much as it was somewhat meant as a flippant, throw-away remark, I believe there is truth to it. You listen to the interview with Karen, listen to her strong personality, and you realize that Ms. Bell is likely vulnerable in a new unfamiliar country and you get an unhealthy dependence.

I doubt that Art encouraged her to join the women's league and the PTA n Pahrump and likely kept her sheltered at home. I hope she realizes how screwed up her entire situation is and removes herself and her children from it, goes someplace nice, and lives out her day in complete obscurity with good friends and not the drama Art left behind.

On the other hand, "long live drama."  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: VC on March 03, 2019, 12:22:33 PM
This was a huge mistake in judgment and shows serious flaws in HW's personality to have kept talking about this subject considering its controversy and continued pain it was causing AB's family. She crossed the line of common sense and decency considering she kept talking publicly about the suicide AFTER being asked to stop. FFS, HW has/had no proof the suicide happened either, and Karen and Airyn will not back-up this belief that HW has.

Out of curiosity- how long do we continue to drag Heather through the mud, interview her producers, try to track down her family and her past before it, too is considered to be in bade taste and "crossing the line of common sense and decency?"

She's been out of the public eye and not said a word for what? Three months now?

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on March 03, 2019, 07:08:57 PM
Out of curiosity- how long do we continue to drag Heather through the mud, interview her producers, try to track down her family and her past before it, too is considered to be in bade taste and "crossing the line of common sense and decency?"

She's been out of the public eye and not said a word for what? Three months now?

WOTR

Quote from: brig on March 03, 2019, 07:28:00 PM

Are you quite certain that you pulled the correct image file for this?

Lilith

Heres an audio clip, also from the 13th, as an example that indicates why people like Sean, could have been sincerely concerned about Heather, and help others understand why some people might have been calling the Sheriff to check up on her.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0lhu9v7AsvU

Epaphroditus

They attack Heather because Art chose her over them... Much like Trump choosing Fox over CNN or MSNBC who devoted 24 hour programming to the charade that he was not the choice they really wanted to sell ads .

Lilith

Quote from: Epaphroditus on March 03, 2019, 10:32:10 PM
They attack Heather because Art chose her over them... Much like Trump choosing Fox over CNN or MSNBC who devoted 24 hour programming to the charade that he was not the choice they really wanted to sell ads .

I never really could understand why Art didn't choose me.   :o

I've never wanted to live in the desert, or be a big radio personality, but still...

I mean, I DID call into the GabCast once.

Pizzapunch

She still took her paypal subscription tithe from the faithful today....

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on March 03, 2019, 10:14:09 PM
Heres an audio clip, also from the 13th, as an example that indicates why people like Sean, could have been sincerely concerned about Heather, and help others understand why some people might have been calling the Sheriff to check up on her.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0lhu9v7AsvU
I wonder if she ever accomplished starting a taco shop.... Legacy Tacos?

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on March 03, 2019, 10:52:48 PM
I wonder if she ever accomplished starting a taco shop.... Legacy Tacos?

I dunno, she has alarm clock issues you know.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on March 03, 2019, 10:57:14 PM

I dunno, she has alarm clock issues you know.

I don't know if it was posted here, but when that was going down, smog pissed off several people because she tried to get them to agree to take money from the art bell memorial bench fund in order to buy heather an alarm clock.