Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

WOTR

Quote from: VC on March 01, 2019, 07:22:54 AM
HW has stated so many falsehoods during her time on-air that she has fully discredited herself, and add to that the commentary of Tony, Karen, Airyn, and the two hosts of the radio show when HW first went public about seeing this alleged suicide note from AB without any details -AND, my conclusion is, there is no doubt in my mind that HW is delusional, mistaken, or lying without having ever provided a shred of proof or any details about how she saw this suicide note and what it said.

You really don't get to back out like that.  You were not arguing that she was lying (I probably would have ignored that as I really don't know and don't care.) Instead, you suggested that she should have had the good manners to shut the fuck up if he committed suicide.

You said, " Imho, HW should have kept quiet about this UNLESS she was directly asked, and then she should have said she will not speak the truth about it publicly for another few years... so she should have just kept her mouth shut!"

We should never talk publicly about those who kill themselves as it is shameful... Think of the children.  ::)

WildCard

Quote from: WOTR on March 01, 2019, 01:56:51 AM
If it is true, she did absolutely nothing wrong- and I say that as somebody who has been around more than my share of suicides. There is nothing to be gained by refusing to acknowledge the truth.

Wow. I am so confused right now.

From now on, I'm only posting quotes.
>implying I ever had an original thought.

“They stole my bank account,” Gloria said. After a time he realized, from her measured, lucidly stated narration, that no “they” existed. Gloria unfolded a panorama of total and relentless madness, lapidary in construction. She had filled in all the details with tools as precise as dental tools. No vacuum existed anywhere in her account. He could find no error, except of course for the premise, which was that everyone hated her, was out to get her, and she was worthless in every respect. As she talked she began to disappear. He watched her go; it was amazing. Gloria, in her measured way, talked herself out of existence word by word. It was rationality at the service ofâ€"well, he thought, at the service of nonbeing. Her mind had become one great, expert eraser. All that really remained now was her husk; which is to say, her uninhabited corpse. She is dead now, he realized that day on the beach.”
― Philip K. Dick, VALIS

VC

Quote from: WOTR on March 01, 2019, 09:03:37 PM
You really don't get to back out like that.  You were not arguing that she was lying (I probably would have ignored that as I really don't know and don't care.) Instead, you suggested that she should have had the good manners to shut the fuck up if he committed suicide.

You said, " Imho, HW should have kept quiet about this UNLESS she was directly asked, and then she should have said she will not speak the truth about it publicly for another few years... so she should have just kept her mouth shut!"

We should never talk publicly about those who kill themselves as it is shameful... Think of the children.  ::)

You, unfortunately, selectively quoted me leaving out important points. This is what I wrote:

Imho, HW should have kept quiet about this UNLESS she was directly asked, and then she should have said she will not speak the truth about it publicly for another few years. Why? To protect Airyn and her 2 children. Why? FFS, HW was the Godparent of Art's son, so she should have just kept her mouth shut!

Being a Godparent is a serious real life responsibility and honor. It was obviously irresponsible and dishonorable for HW to "go public" like an attention whore, considering her first radio interview about it, see radio host comments about it at link below, and, then, HW's continued FB posts and mentions on-air about it AFTER Airyn's public statement directed to HW.

The whole point being, HW directly shit on AB, AB's grieving widow, Airyn, and AB's children too, one of which HW was the Godparent of too! WTF? She lived there [almost] as family on what was AB's property! FFS WTF ???

Yeah, HW did NOT have to directly address her alleged suicide about AB the way she kept doing on-air and on FB, over and over, even after Airyn's public statement directed to HW [to stop all the drama], AND she could have said "no comment" when directly asked. Or, HW could have said she would address the issue in a few years out of respect for AB's family. End of story!

Listen to these comments from the two radio show hosts AFTER HW went public about the alleged suicide:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0QSWk9PsCEJ

WOTR

Quote from: VC on March 01, 2019, 11:07:38 PM
You, unfortunately, selectively quoted me leaving out important points. This is what I wrote:

Imho, HW should have kept quiet about this UNLESS she was directly asked, and then she should have said she will not speak the truth about it publicly for another few years. Why? To protect Airyn and her 2 children. Why? FFS, HW was the Godparent of Art's son, so she should have just kept her mouth shut!

Being a Godparent is a serious real life responsibility and honor. It was obviously irresponsible and dishonorable for HW to "go public" like an attention whore, considering her first radio interview about it, see radio host comments about it at link below, and, then, HW's continued FB posts and mentions on-air about it AFTER Airyn's public statement directed to HW.

The whole point being, HW directly shit on AB, AB's grieving widow, Airyn, and AB's children too, one of which HW was the Godparent of too! WTF? She lived there [almost] as family on what was AB's property! FFS WTF ???

Yeah, HW did NOT have to directly address her alleged suicide about AB the way she kept doing on-air and on FB, over and over, even after Airyn's public statement directed to HW [to stop all the drama], AND she could have said "no comment" when directly asked. Or, HW could have said she would address the issue in a few years out of respect for AB's family. End of story!

Listen to these comments from the two radio show hosts AFTER HW went public about the alleged suicide:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0QSWk9PsCEJ
You and I are going to have to disagree on this one. I understand where you are coming from. I simply disagree that saying that it was a suicide (if it really was) is disrespectful in any way (yes, even live on air.) No need to hide the truth for a few years- no need to refuse to talk about it.

So, what are your feelings if it is true? Imagining that she has a copy of the note, and there is no doubt that it was a suicide. What if she were not a godparent? Would that make any difference? If the coroner had a copy would it be better for him to tell the truth regardless of the feelings of his widow? Who should and should not be allowed to tell the truth publicly?*

*It looks like I lied. I do not completely understand where you are coming from in regards to this...

VC

Quote from: WOTR on March 01, 2019, 01:56:51 AM
If it is true, she did absolutely nothing wrong- and I say that as somebody who has been around more than my share of suicides.

But should HW act like some podcaster or radio host from Alberta Canada, as if she had no family or close ties and important relationships and responsibilities with AB and his family. As if she was not living on and in what was AB's property and guest house studio directly next to AB's home where Airyn and AB's two very young children live too. As if she wasn't the Godparent of AB's baby son. As if she didn't love AB and love and protect his two young innocent children. Like, Duh!

It's not like HW had to keep talking about it, over and over for many months without end, which only goes to prove her lack of common sense and decency. Let's hope HW has real proof for her own sake, but I think we both already know that is never going to happen. She has nothing she can go public with to prove any AB suicide, otherwise she would have already done that too, imo.

VC

Quote from: Liberace! on March 01, 2019, 05:31:50 PM
I think Heather is telling the truth on this particular subject.  I began hearing about the suicide note a week or so after Art died, and the level of detail I was hearing just rang true to me, regardless of the source (Heather).  Actually, the level of detail made it ring true BECAUSE of the source.  I don't think she'd be capable of selling it if it were a lie, and I was definitely sold.

But HW might sell a delusion or belief and not think she is lying either.

It seems MV/Liberace! has some details about the alleged suicide note? What did the suicide note say? How did HW acquire and read the suicide note? Did this suicide note information come directly from HW? Or, did it come from someone HW is still in good relations with now too?

Please let us know how you were definitely sold, and do you think it's possible HW is jumping to conclusions about the alleged suicide by making incorrect assumptions, beliefs, or delusions about it? It seems before AB died HW already demonstrated an erratic personality and mental instability that was very weird to say the least.

VC

Quote from: WildCard on March 01, 2019, 10:57:46 PM
Wow. I am so confused right now.

From now on, I'm only posting quotes.
>implying I ever had an original thought.

“They stole my bank account,” Gloria said. After a time he realized, from her measured, lucidly stated narration, that no “they” existed. Gloria unfolded a panorama of total and relentless madness, lapidary in construction. She had filled in all the details with tools as precise as dental tools. No vacuum existed anywhere in her account. He could find no error, except of course for the premise, which was that everyone hated her, was out to get her, and she was worthless in every respect. As she talked she began to disappear. He watched her go; it was amazing. Gloria, in her measured way, talked herself out of existence word by word. It was rationality at the service ofâ€"well, he thought, at the service of nonbeing. Her mind had become one great, expert eraser. All that really remained now was her husk; which is to say, her uninhabited corpse. She is dead now, he realized that day on the beach.”
― Philip K. Dick, VALIS

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 12, 2018, 01:56:30 PM
It's funny you think it was one of her enemies that did it. I guess it was, considering she is her own worst enemy.

;D

Quote from: VC on March 02, 2019, 12:33:45 AM
It's not like HW had to keep talking about it, over and over for many months without end, which only goes to prove her lack of common sense and decency.
Other than the now-lost KTOX interview where else, specifically, did she talk about it?

Lilith

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 02, 2019, 11:50:59 AM
Other than the now-lost KTOX interview where else, specifically, did she talk about it?

She talked about the s-word, several times, during her own show.  She said she didn't want to lie.  Art told her never to lie.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on March 02, 2019, 12:15:23 PM
She talked about the s-word, several times, during her own show.  She said she didn't want to lie.  Art told her never to lie.
I guess a lot of Art's guests didn't get that handy tip, but delusions probably don't count.

VC

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 01, 2019, 07:36:33 PM

This graphic is definitely one of the best posts to this thread. Congrats! :D

Just when there seems to be an answer... poof. The original post was deleted off of YT, so there is not even a screen shot to prove that post was there to begin with. Of course, that entire narrative is BS and not believable, imo.

We're never going to know "the truth" anyway, because the people that do know for certain are in disagreement with HW. At least it seems to be narrowed down to two possibilities, unless one wants to go with Jackstar's conspiracy too, so we're at 3 possibilities.

I'd say the odds are extremely different between each possibility, so there is a very high probability that one is accurate vs the other two.

Do you have any ideas about those probabilities or think one is probably correct?

sintaxi

Here's something that's been bothering me. If the scene in Pahrump is so obviously toxic for everybody, why doesn't Airyn just buy Heather out/pay her to leave?

Art's estate should be worth 10-20 million.  It would be peanuts to buy out the house; I'd imagine Heather would be a motivated seller. This is exactly the type of problem that money CAN solve!

aldousburbank

Quote from: VC on March 02, 2019, 02:50:17 PM
This graphic is definitely one of the best posts to this thread. Congrats! :D...

Do you have any ideas about those probabilities or think one is probably correct?

All I can say is that the (redacted) YT post most accurately resembles the actual situation as I know it.

Genessee KC

Quote from: sintaxi on March 02, 2019, 03:06:25 PM
Here's something that's been bothering me. If the scene in Pahrump is so obviously toxic for everybody, why doesn't Airyn just buy Heather out/pay her to leave?

Art's estate should be worth 10-20 million.  It would be peanuts to buy out the house; I'd imagine Heather would be a motivated seller. This is exactly the type of problem that money CAN solve!

Maybe Heather wants to be a regular on Live PD ;)

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on March 02, 2019, 02:21:56 PM
I guess a lot of Art's guests didn't get that handy tip, but delusions probably don't count.

Didn't Art say some of his guests stories were lies fabrications stories created, to amuse himself and his audience?  Mels Hole comes to mind, for one.  I could be wrong.

Lilith

Quote from: sintaxi on March 02, 2019, 03:06:25 PM

Why doesn't Airyn just leave Heather there, and sell the place, and move near the rest of her family, either here in the States, or where ever she would like.  That surely can't be a nice environment for raising her kids. 

DynamoHum

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 02, 2019, 03:32:51 PM
All I can say is that the (redacted) YT post most accurately resembles the actual situation as I know it.

Heather has since said all of the YT post was untrue, but this has been disputed by the OP. If it is true, why would she be saying it was a lie?

It is also interesting to note that Heather managed to reply to that question posed to her in under three hours.

I don’t want to assume anything, and try to deal only in the facts.

Edited to add: these aren’t my emails, they were passed to me.

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on March 02, 2019, 04:07:48 PM
Why doesn't Airyn just leave Heather there, and sell the place, and move near the rest of her family, either here in the States, or where ever she would like.  That surely can't be a nice environment for raising her kids. 

Agreed.

#Plus Airyn now has a fatherless little girl, which could mean daddy issues in the future. #PlusPlus her name is Asia Rayne Bell. #PlusPlusPlus how many whore houses a few blocks away? #PlusPlusPlusPlus those whore houses have had a booths during career day at high school, trying to recruit girls in the past. # Run Airyn RUN!!!

# Asia Rayne Bell <Asia Rain Bell> Stripper/Prostitute Name.
# + Daddy Issues.
# + Whore Ranches Few Blocks Away.
# + Whore Ranches Recruit @ High School.
# = RUN Airyn RUN!!!

Lilith

Quote from: Catsmile on March 02, 2019, 04:49:16 PM
Agreed.

#Plus Airyn now has a fatherless little girl, which could mean daddy issues in the future. #PlusPlus her name is Asia Rayne Bell. #PlusPlusPlus how many whore houses a few blocks away? #PlusPlusPlusPlus those whore houses have had a booths during career day at high school, trying to recruit girls in the past. # Run Airyn RUN!!!

# + Daddy Issues.
# = RUN Airyn RUN!!!

#PlusPlusPlusPlusPlus  Area 51 for a back yard to play in.

....and the Gravitysucks memorial award for leaking intimate details told in confidence goes to...JAMES CHENEY!!

Lilith

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 02, 2019, 05:43:08 PM
....and the Gravitysucks memorial award for leaking intimate details told in confidence goes to...JAMES CHENEY!!

Praise MV!

WOTR

Quote from: brig on March 02, 2019, 04:07:48 PM
Why doesn't Airyn just leave Heather there, and sell the place, and move near the rest of her family, either here in the States, or where ever she would like.
Karen.

Jackstar

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 02, 2019, 05:43:08 PM
intimate details told in confidence

[attachment=1]

oh how terrible, so ghastly, when someone other than the NSA knows anything

WOTR

Quote from: Catsmile on March 02, 2019, 04:49:16 PM
Agreed.

# + Daddy Issues.
# = RUN Airyn RUN!!!
Why does that sound familiar? 

*Ah, yes... It is my sig line at Ellgab.  "Run Airyn... Run and don't look back..."  ;)

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on March 02, 2019, 05:00:19 PM

#PlusPlusPlusPlusPlus  Area 51 for a back yard to play in.

# Amen!

# With All The Nukes 'Sploded,
# And God Knows What Toxic Messes They've Used At Area 51.
# Makes For A Crummy Back Yard To Play Around In As A Child.
# Although It Makes A Wonderful Playground For Adults...
# Sex, Gambling, Drugs.

# Not On The Top Of My List For Kid Friendly Upbringing.
# Irene Should Have Many Better Options For Her Children & Herself To Live.
# Art Isn't Holding Her There AnyMoar.
# Greener Pastures And Better School Districts Exist In 'Murica.
# RUN IRENE RUN!!!

# EyeCouldBeeWrong<Meh>

Catsmile

Quote from: WOTR on March 02, 2019, 07:05:35 PM
Why does that sound familiar? 

*Ah, yes... It is my sig line at Ellgab.  "Run Airyn... Run and don't look back..."  ;)

# You needed to finish the statement with: "or be turned into a pillar of salt!"

# I Don't Do The EllGab.
# ButButBut!
# There Are No Coincidences.
# Spooky...
# <X-Files Music.>

Catsmile

Quote from: WOTR on March 02, 2019, 07:01:42 PM
Karen.

# Uggg... I Hope Ur Wrong About That.
# However, The Thought Has Crossed My Mind Also.

# Many Things Have Cross My Mind About Art Bell/Heater/MitD.
# Which I Don't Commit To Text Here.
# Enough Speculation Happens Without My Help.
# Anymore I Mostly Reply To Others Speculation, With My Views Thereupon.