Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

VC

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 21, 2019, 11:45:19 PM
I also believe his version of the’”suicide” note is probably accurate. There were some business papers or other literature about Arts body and she read into it as a suicide note. Obviously the mortician and Arts family had another view.

I believe HW said she saw [and read] "the note". It is possible that AB left a [separate?] note for HW that he did not leave for anyone else. This was never stated as a separate note by HW, but she was being adamant about knowing what it was and that she would not lie about it.

Also, it's just a fact that IF true, then there are many motives why Karen and Airyn and Art's friends would not want that known. I honestly don't understand what is to be gained by HW lying about this? ??? She's not going to win friends and influence people by betraying this kind of deepest trust.

This really goes to deep level psychotic abuse and revenge of some bizarre kind of hatred for her to betray AB this way? ??? That's the one and only person HW seems to ALWAYS stand by and love, even Karen said HW was deeply in love with AB, and there are PLENTY of motives for people to attack HW for doing this IF she is telling the truth.

Bottom line is: what is to be gained by HW doing this? More hatred and negative attention? You KNOW this will eventually attract the police and/or coroner too about his cause of death, because littleSean, FartEll, or someone else [plenty of HW/AB haters out there] is going to report this to the police and coroner. HW is really putting herself "out there" to lie about this one issue. Tony warned her about this too!

I honestly am confused about any advantages she has or gets by doing this, just more hate and negativity will be directed at her, BUT there are numerous advantages for everyone else [immediate family and close friends] to keep quiet about it. Some of HW's previous friends and enemies want to discredit her at every turn too.

Something just does NOT add-up here. HW has far more to lose than gain by doing this, and it's definitely the other way around for people like Airyn, Karen, and other close friends that would want this to never be known. Also, he died on Friday the 13th, so that could be Art's way "to signal" his goodbye and occult ending. It's possible.

Quote from: VC on February 22, 2019, 12:18:18 AM
I believe HW said she saw [and read] "the note". It is possible that AB left a [separate?] note for HW that he did not leave for anyone else. This was never stated as a separate note by HW, but she was being adamant about knowing what it was and that she would not lie about it.

Also, it's just a fact that IF true, then there are many motives why Karen and Airyn and Art's friends would not want that known. I honestly don't understand what is to be gained by HW lying about this? ??? She's not going to win friends and influence people by betraying this kind of deepest trust.

This really goes to deep level psychotic abuse and revenge of some bizarre kind of hatred for her to betray AB this way? ??? That's the one and only person HW seems to ALWAYS stand by and love, even Karen said HW was deeply in love with AB, and there are PLENTY of motives for people to attack HW for doing this IF she is telling the truth.

Bottom line is: what is to be gained by HW doing this? More hatred and negative attention? You KNOW this will eventually attract the police and/or coroner too about his cause of death, because littleSean, FartEll, or someone else [plenty of HW/AB haters out there] is going to report this to the police and coroner. HW is really putting herself "out there" to lie about this one issue. Tony warned her about this too!

I honestly am confused about any advantages she has or gets by doing this, just more hate and negativity will be directed at her, BUT there are numerous advantages for everyone else [immediate family and close friends] to keep quiet about it. Some of HW's previous friends and enemies want to discredit her at every turn too.

Something just does NOT add-up here. HW has far more to lose than gain by doing this, and it's definitely the other way around for people like Airyn, Karen, and other close friends that would want this to never be known. Also, he died on Friday the 13th, so that could be Art's way "to signal" his goodbye and occult ending. It's possible.

Heather is delusional. She chased off her closest friends. Heather May believe it was a suicide note but she also believes that people are after her and is paranoid. I doubt Art left a suicide note just for Heather, apparently they were not as close as Heather tried to make it seem.

She extended the attention on her show by claiming Art killed himself. She stands to benefit from that. Heather is adamant, but multiple former friends of hers claims Heather at times didn’t even know where she was.

VC is making the mistake of trying to rationalize Heather’s behavior. Her behavior has shown not the be rational at all. Every decision she’s made has been the wrong one. She came on air and seemed psychotic, she isn’t a rational human. If you believe anything of what she has to say, you should re-evaluate.

I’ll take the morticians view and Arts family’s word over Heather.

I find it pretty easy to believe Art dropped dead from being a sick old man. An invoice was on the floor and Heather read into it what fit her delusional narrative.

VC

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 22, 2019, 12:09:43 PM
She extended the attention on her show by claiming Art killed himself. She stands to benefit from that.

No! You're misrepresenting the facts about what actually happened. HW only spoke about it [with little details] after a radio host at a very low power "over the airwaves" terrestrial station asked HW about it [1st time] and [2nd time] after a [known unfriendly forum] caller asked her about it. This was NOT a subject HW wanted to talk about or brought-up separately herself. She did not go out of her way to make this known EXCEPT, once directly asked, to say she would NOT lie about it [the second time]. HW gains nothing except more hate and negativity directed at her by saying it was a suicide AFTER she was directly prompted to answer why AB died, and this happened only two times AFTER being prompted by other people to answer that kind of question.

It was not HW doing this on her own to get attention. Period.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 22, 2019, 12:09:43 PMI’ll take the morticians view and Arts family’s word over Heather.

B.S. Why? AB died of overdose complications. He died on Friday the 13th. These are facts. There are very good reasons for the family and close friends to say it was NOT a suicide. This could involve Life Insurance claims too. Duh!

Do I believe HW is telling the truth? Well, it's UNCLEAR if she ever actually read any suicide note or has a separate note. IF Airyn found it and told HW, and that is a real possibility too, then I'm sure "the note" is destroyed now for many good reasons. It will be Airyn's word against HW's word. Few people will ever believe HW in that case. I would have to know ALL the details about this alleged suicide note before I could make any further judgment about whether or not that is true. BUT...AGAIN...there are many reasons WHY this might be true. There are NO reasonably good reasons WHY HW would be lying about this vs much better reasons why AB's family and friends will deny this -if true. HW says she received a lot of pressure to keep her mouth shut AND lie about it.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 22, 2019, 12:09:43 PMI find it pretty easy to believe Art dropped dead from being a sick old man.

Give me a break. AB died of drug overdose complications. That is what IS reported in the coroner's report.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 22, 2019, 12:09:43 PMAn invoice was on the floor and Heather read into it what fit her delusional narrative.

What the hell? This comes from Tony or ? Tony never knew AB or about his radio shows [past or present] before being contacted by HW on Twitter AFTER HW was ALREADY doing the show herself.

WTF does Tony know about AB's death? From whom?

Lilith

Quote from: VC on February 22, 2019, 01:30:57 PM
No! You're misrepresenting the facts about what actually happened. HW only spoke about it [with little details] after a radio host at a very low power "over the airwaves" terrestrial station asked HW about it [1st time] and [2nd time] after a [known unfriendly forum] caller asked her about it. This was NOT a subject HW wanted to talk about or brought-up separately herself. She did not go out of her way to make this known EXCEPT, once directly asked, to say she would NOT lie about it [the second time]. HW gains nothing except more hate and negativity directed at her by saying it was a suicide AFTER she was directly prompted to answer why AB died, and this happened only two times AFTER being prompted by other people to answer that kind of question.

While this is true, remember, it is common practice for guests to send the questions, that they want to hosts to ask them, to the hosts, ahead of time.

DynamoHum

B.S. Why? AB died of overdose complications. He died on Friday the 13th. These are facts. There are very good reasons for the family and close friends to say it was NOT a suicide. This could involve Life Insurance claims too. Duh!

Do I believe HW is telling the truth? Well, it's UNCLEAR if she ever actually read any suicide note or has a separate note. IF Airyn found it and told HW, and that is a real possibility too, then I'm sure "the note" is destroyed now for many good reasons. It will be Airyn's word against HW's word. Few people will ever believe HW in that case. I would have to know ALL the details about this alleged suicide note before I could make any further judgment about whether or not that is true. BUT...AGAIN...there are many reasons WHY this might be true. There are NO reasonably good reasons WHY HW would be lying about this vs much better reasons why AB's family and friends will deny this -if true. HW says she received a lot of pressure to keep her mouth shut AND lie about it.

Give me a break. AB died of drug overdose complications. That is what IS reported in the coroner's report.

What the hell? This comes from Tony or ? Tony never knew AB or about his radio shows [past or present] before being contacted by HW on Twitter AFTER HW was ALREADY doing the show herself.

Actually HW has also made very strong references to her assertion that Art took his own life on several Facebook posts. As for the KTOX incident, it is unclear whether she was outright asked about it but she did say that he took his own life. Sadly despite repeated requests no recording has ever surfaced.

Jackstar

Arguably, if someone is told "don't come back on the air or we'll kill you," and then that someone plans to come back on the air, and then that person dies, that's suicide.

Jackstar

That is what IS reported in the coroner's report.

Hey, Nancy Drew--who killed Kennedy? Asking for some friends.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on February 22, 2019, 05:08:51 PM
Arguably, if someone is told "don't come back on the air or we'll kill you," and then that someone plans to come back on the air, and then that person dies, that's suicide.
What is nuts is that it seems that Art, rest in peace, got more attention from the authorities and more speculation about his death (at least on these boards) than a Supreme Court Justice! Who also died in a rural, desert county albeit after hunting with a semi-secretive hunting fraternity called International Order of St. Hubertus. In fact, these days, some co-ed who goes to a frat party and has too much punch and then regrets/doesn't remember gets more scrutiny and police/media concern that a Supreme Court Justice who DIES at a fraternity event?

VC

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 22, 2019, 04:33:24 PM
HW has also made very strong references to her assertion that Art took his own life on several Facebook posts.

Are there screen shots that made a record of this? Was HW ever specific about her actually reading the suicide note herself? Or, exactly how that happened to even be able to read the suicide note too?

Can you or anyone else provide any details about this?

VC

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 22, 2019, 04:33:24 PM
As for the KTOX incident, it is unclear whether she was outright asked about it but she did say that he took his own life. Sadly despite repeated requests no recording has ever surfaced.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0QSWk9PsCEJ

Check-out this KTOX discussion [link above] AFTER HW went on-air there. It does seem HW had the definite intention the first time she spoke publicly about this to say AB did commit suicide. This would definitely explain WHY Airyn and Karen dropped "the hammer" on HW and disowned her, whether this is true or not. Imho, HW should have kept quiet about this UNLESS she was directly asked, and then she should have said she will not speak the truth about it publicly for another few years. Why? To protect Airyn and her 2 children. Why? FFS, HW was the Godparent of Art's son, so she should have just kept her mouth shut!

That was STUPID and irresponsible what HW did under the circumstances. Yeah Heather, you fucked-up BIG TIME, and you deserved Airyn's response for doing this really STUPID and irresponsible act. DUMB. ::)

You need to beg for forgiveness "publicly" for doing this. Period.

DynamoHum

Quote from: VC on February 22, 2019, 06:12:39 PM
Are there screen shots that made a record of this? Was HW ever specific about her actually reading the suicide note herself? Or, exactly how that happened to even be able to read the suicide note too?

Can you or anyone else provide any details about this?

It’s in the depths of the EG HW thread IF it was saved as a file there. If it was hosted on an image server than it’s probably lost. I went through the whole of the HW thread on BG from the time of Art’s death trying to save pertinent/important screenshots. A lot have been lost to image serving sites purging after a period of time. I am going through EG HW thread when time allows to try and save more screenshots.

If I find em I will post em. She definitely alluded to it more than once on her FB page.

Heather was admittedly not even there when Art does. Heather has no qualms talking about it. She alluded to it multiple times.

The drugs Art were taking build up in your system. Art died of a unintentional overdose, the corner report states that.

The Friday the 13th thing is a coincidence. Not everything has to be a conspiracy.

Also, again Heather wasn’t even there. Yes, the info is from Tony. I believe much of what he has to say. There really isn’t much reason for him to lie about things.

Literally the only eveidnce of Arts alleged suicide is it happened on Friday the 13th and something Heather Wade said. Heather is the same person who came on air emotionally distraught, complaining about not sleeping in days, rumored to be on drugs, and also rumored to be mentally unstable. Actually we know Heather was unstable because she pretty much admitted it on air.

Think what you want. But there is no way in hell I’d take anything Heather said as fact.

VC

This is the long version. Imo, it's not necessary to listen to 13+ minutes here:

Quote from: brig on February 23, 2019, 05:16:03 AM
Discussion on KTOX about her comments on the show.

https://www101.zippyshare.com/v/J4lXg9o3/file.html

This edited version saves time. It's about one minute and gets to the point:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0QSWk9PsCEJ

Check-out this KTOX discussion [link above] AFTER HW went on-air there. It does seem HW had the definite intention the first time she spoke publicly about this to say AB did commit suicide. This would definitely explain WHY Airyn and Karen dropped "the hammer" on HW and disowned her, whether this is true or not. Imho, HW should have kept quiet about this UNLESS she was directly asked, and then she should have said she will not speak the truth about it publicly for another few years. Why? To protect Airyn and her 2 children. Why? FFS, HW was the Godparent of Art's son, so she should have just kept her mouth shut!

AZZERAE

Thoroughly enjoyed the interview conducted with "Producer Tony", yo. Best so far, DynamoHum. Lookin' forward to part 2. I'm loving the solo shows you've been pumping out. Also listened to the Open Lines show you did last week (I think), and although this interview with "Producer Tony" held my attention way more, as you know, I enjoy when you do shows and podcasts. Keep the content comin', you rock girl.

VC

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 23, 2019, 06:08:40 AM
Literally the only eveidnce of Arts alleged suicide is it happened on Friday the 13th and something Heather Wade said. Heather is the same person who came on air emotionally distraught, complaining about not sleeping in days, rumored to be on drugs, and also rumored to be mentally unstable. Actually we know Heather was unstable because she pretty much admitted it on air.

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 22, 2019, 03:06:01 PM
From what I remember, and I might be wrong, Airyn never said there was no suicide note. She was understandably upset without specificity to an alleged suicide.

It's just as likely that there was a suicide note that Airyn told Heather about, or Heather actually read "the note" later on. HW then STUPIDLY and IRRESPONSIBLY "went public" about it.

Art may have tried writing or actually wrote a "goodbye note" too IF he sensed he was dying. This sometimes will happen, when someone realizes they may be dying.

Bottom-line, HW was NOT doing drug fueled fugue states of mind when AB died. That's when HW found-out that AB allegedly [according to HW] committed suicide... this was BEFORE any HW meltdowns! Duh!

You're right about one thing, though, and that is the coroner's report will NOT change now! IF there was a suicide note at that time, then I can assure you it does NOT exist now! It would be destroyed, for sure, because of what HW has done. HW will NOT be believed by the coroner or police, of course, so WTF? ???

Art does die on Friday the 13th. It may or may not have been a suicide, BUT HW was/is a jerk, irresponsible, and very stupid IF she is telling the truth. Why? She was the Godparent of Art's son, and, now, she has destroyed her relationships with Airyn and her children. HW, you're STUPID and very self-destructive and hurt people you should have been protecting, instead. What a complete fuck-up and cluster fuck of stupid is as stupid does. HW should apologize and beg for forgiveness "publicly" to all concerned.

WOTR

Quote from: VC on February 23, 2019, 12:34:04 PM

Art does die on Friday the 13th. It may or may not have been a suicide, BUT HW was/is a jerk, irresponsible, and very stupid IF she is telling the truth. Why? She was the Godparent of Art's son, and, now, she has destroyed her relationships with Airyn and her children. HW, you're STUPID and very self-destructive and hurt people you should have been protecting, instead. What a complete fuck-up and cluster fuck of stupid is as stupid does. HW should apologize and beg for forgiveness "publicly" to all concerned.
You are straight out of the 60's.  If a truth is uncomfortable, you should bury it, deny it, and never acknowledge it. Hell, you would do well to have been with the pope in his recent Vatican summit on sexual abuse.  Deny, ignore and bury the truth because it might harm the faith of the flock.

If it is true, she did absolutely nothing wrong- and I say that as somebody who has been around more than my share of suicides. There is nothing to be gained by refusing to acknowledge the truth.

VC

Quote from: WOTR on March 01, 2019, 01:56:51 AM
You are straight out of the 60's.  If a truth is uncomfortable, you should bury it, deny it, and never acknowledge it. Hell, you would do well to have been with the pope in his recent Vatican summit on sexual abuse.  Deny, ignore and bury the truth because it might harm the faith of the flock.

If it is true, she did absolutely nothing wrong- and I say that as somebody who has been around more than my share of suicides. There is nothing to be gained by refusing to acknowledge the truth.

But there is NO COMPARISON for you to rationally or reasonably compare what HW has done to going public about the criminal sexual abuse of priests. Weirdo! ::)

HW has stated so many falsehoods during her time on-air that she has fully discredited herself, and add to that the commentary of Tony, Karen, Airyn, and the two hosts of the radio show when HW first went public about seeing this alleged suicide note from AB without any details -AND, my conclusion is, there is no doubt in my mind that HW is delusional, mistaken, or lying without having ever provided a shred of proof or any details about how she saw this suicide note and what it said.

There is a very remote snowball chance in hell that AB did commit suicide, but HW never gave any details about how she obtained this suicide note nor any details about what it said. IF she was telling the truth, then she would have certainly already provided these details considering how often she spoke and wrote about it so adamantly, imo.

AZZERAE

Quote from: WOTR on March 01, 2019, 01:56:51 AM
You are straight out of the 60's. If a truth is uncomfortable, you should bury it, deny it, and never acknowledge it.

LOL!

VC

Hey DH, maybe ask Tony about this possibility in Part 2? Does this seem plausible? Art's alleged suicide by HW's friend? So, Art's long-time friend Karen is the real Satan in this drama? ??? The kitty cats are hissing... like, why would Airyn Bell appear in the same podcast with Karen in her only public statement directed to HW? I think someone knows how to stir Bull Shit and is fucking creepier than Satan's hellcat... WITCH one is it. Someone is! Reminds me of the Faked Twitter Account for the wife beater D.N.

Here is this person's post to FB:
Scott McCune
Yesterday at 3:18 PM ·
From FB/WG
BREAKING NEWS: JUST FOUND THIS ON YOUTUBE COMMENTS!!!!! WOW!!!!!
by James Cheney 30 minutes ago -------02-28-19------

I've had an explanation given to me. I'm sharing because It's really not fair that so many fans want to know but have been denied.

I've spoken with Heather since she dropped off the show and facebook... on the phone and in email. She's still pretty devastated. Quite sad. I doubt she'll come back this year, or next. From what Heather told me she's went from a size 20 to a size 5 in the past year, and her hair is falling out in clumps from all the stress. Speaking candidly over the course of well over an hour, she told me a whole bunch of things that I doubt many other people are privy to. At the risk of breaking some of the confidentiality, I'll tell you a few tidbits of what I know.

The final conversation she had with Art, was him saying that he just got bitched at for about 45 minutes by Karen because she hated Heather and was going to pull the show if he didn't fire her.

When that didn't work, Karen started straight-up extorting Art. She was threatening to tell Airyn that Art was cheating on her with Heather. That last conversation HW had with AB ended with something along the lines of "Well, I'm gonna get off here, I'm sure Karen is going to call me back and start cussing me out bright and early."

Heather got the news and immediately went to go help Airyn. She had never handled an American funeral and was so distraught, Heather volunteered to go with her to the funeral home to make the arrangements the following day.

The next day, she went back to the Bell household, there sat Karen, quite literally in Art's chair at his office, holding the suicide note. Heather got to read part of it before Karen snatched it out of her hands and started screaming that this was all Heather's fault!

That Karen, she's a snake. She was against Art marrying Airyn in the first place. She was not the "great friend" she claims to be, I'm pretty confident of that.

I honestly don't think that Heather and Art had anything inappropriate going on. However, with the accusations from one of Art's exes, slandering him on youtube saying the guy was a sexual deviant, hosted orgies and wife-swap parties in his 30's... if there was any truth to that and Airyn knew, then maybe an accusation from Karen, Art's "friend", might just have stuck. That's enough to ruin someone's life!

So, if y'all wondered why Art offed himself, or why Heather carries so much grief, I sure hope this helps you put yourself in her shoes and see why she's suffering. The last email I received from Heather was 2 days ago, just a simple sentence in reply to me after typing a page or so trying to offer her some comforting words:
"It’s no use. When Art took his life he took mine too."

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VC on March 01, 2019, 07:22:54 AM
But there is NO COMPARISON for you to rationally or reasonably compare what HW has done to going public about the criminal sexual abuse of priests. Weirdo! ::)

HW has stated so many falsehoods during her time on-air that she has fully discredited herself, and add to that the commentary of Tony, Karen, Airyn, and the two hosts of the radio show when HW first went public about seeing this alleged suicide note from AB without any details -AND, my conclusion is, there is no doubt in my mind that HW is delusional, mistaken, or lying without having ever provided a shred of proof or any details about how she saw this suicide note and what it said.

There is a very remote snowball chance in hell that AB did commit suicide, but HW never gave any details about how she obtained this suicide note nor any details about what it said. IF she was telling the truth, then she would have certainly already provided these details considering how often she spoke and wrote about it so adamantly, imo.

I think Heather is telling the truth on this particular subject.  I began hearing about the suicide note a week or so after Art died, and the level of detail I was hearing just rang true to me, regardless of the source (Heather).  Actually, the level of detail made it ring true BECAUSE of the source.  I don't think she'd be capable of selling it if it were a lie, and I was definitely sold.

MV/Liberace!

By the way, DynamoHum... So far, I've heard about half of your interview with the producer who went to be with Heather.  I really enjoy your delivery/presence.  Just a great overall way of coming across.  Well done.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Liberace! on March 01, 2019, 05:39:56 PM
By the way, DynamoHum... So far, I've heard about half of your interview with the producer who went to be with Heather.  I really enjoy your delivery/presence.  Just a great overall way of coming across.  Well done.

Thank you :) We had a ton of questions, but I felt it better to make it into a gentle chat to establish the chronology. Kind words, thank you. We’ll hit more questions next time I am sure.

As for talking about the youtube comments ... that appears to be a bit of a developing story, and one I am sure Tony and I will touch upon in the next part.

aldousburbank

Quote from: VC on March 01, 2019, 05:26:54 PM
Hey DH, maybe ask Tony about this possibility in Part 2? Does this seem plausible? Art's alleged suicide by HW's friend? So, Art's long-time friend Karen is the real Satan in this drama? ??? The kitty cats are hissing... like, why would Airyn Bell appear in the same podcast with Karen in her only public statement directed to HW? I think someone knows how to stir Bull Shit and is fucking creepier than Satan's hellcat... WITCH one is it. Someone is! Reminds me of the Faked Twitter Account for the wife beater D.N.

Here is this person's post to FB:
Scott McCune
Yesterday at 3:18 PM ·
From FB/WG
BREAKING NEWS: JUST FOUND THIS ON YOUTUBE COMMENTS!!!!! WOW!!!!!
by James Cheney 30 minutes ago -------02-28-19------

I've had an explanation given to me. I'm sharing because It's really not fair that so many fans want to know but have been denied.

I've spoken with Heather since she dropped off the show and facebook... on the phone and in email. She's still pretty devastated. Quite sad. I doubt she'll come back this year, or next. From what Heather told me she's went from a size 20 to a size 5 in the past year, and her hair is falling out in clumps from all the stress. Speaking candidly over the course of well over an hour, she told me a whole bunch of things that I doubt many other people are privy to. At the risk of breaking some of the confidentiality, I'll tell you a few tidbits of what I know.

The final conversation she had with Art, was him saying that he just got bitched at for about 45 minutes by Karen because she hated Heather and was going to pull the show if he didn't fire her.

When that didn't work, Karen started straight-up extorting Art. She was threatening to tell Airyn that Art was cheating on her with Heather. That last conversation HW had with AB ended with something along the lines of "Well, I'm gonna get off here, I'm sure Karen is going to call me back and start cussing me out bright and early."

Heather got the news and immediately went to go help Airyn. She had never handled an American funeral and was so distraught, Heather volunteered to go with her to the funeral home to make the arrangements the following day.

The next day, she went back to the Bell household, there sat Karen, quite literally in Art's chair at his office, holding the suicide note. Heather got to read part of it before Karen snatched it out of her hands and started screaming that this was all Heather's fault!

That Karen, she's a snake. She was against Art marrying Airyn in the first place. She was not the "great friend" she claims to be, I'm pretty confident of that.

I honestly don't think that Heather and Art had anything inappropriate going on. However, with the accusations from one of Art's exes, slandering him on youtube saying the guy was a sexual deviant, hosted orgies and wife-swap parties in his 30's... if there was any truth to that and Airyn knew, then maybe an accusation from Karen, Art's "friend", might just have stuck. That's enough to ruin someone's life!

So, if y'all wondered why Art offed himself, or why Heather carries so much grief, I sure hope this helps you put yourself in her shoes and see why she's suffering. The last email I received from Heather was 2 days ago, just a simple sentence in reply to me after typing a page or so trying to offer her some comforting words:
"It’s no use. When Art took his life he took mine too."

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on March 01, 2019, 05:31:50 PM
I think Heather is telling the truth on this particular subject.  I began hearing about the suicide note a week or so after Art died, and the level of detail I was hearing just rang true to me, regardless of the source (Heather).  Actually, the level of detail made it ring true BECAUSE of the source.  I don't think she'd be capable of selling it if it were a lie, and I was definitely sold.

Do TELL!!!   We need ALL the juicy details!   :)

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on March 01, 2019, 05:31:50 PM