Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Jackstar on January 18, 2019, 05:57:51 PM
It is frankly hard to imagine how you could be more wrong here.

After weeks of research I come back to say, maybe you were right. Which is unfortunate because I had a funnier response if I disagreed.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 18, 2019, 04:52:29 PM
After weeks of research I come back to say, maybe you were right. Which is unfortunate because I had a funnier response if I disagreed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQeezCdF4mk

VC

Quote from: Liberace! on February 18, 2019, 02:10:55 AM
Any news on Heather?

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 18, 2019, 12:26:59 PM

Hey! Don't post graphics/pics here that can't be seen or loaded here unless one is a logged-in member of that rip-off theft-CC website.

And, it is a rip-off "theft", when they lied about shutting it down if BG came back...

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 18, 2019, 05:20:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQeezCdF4mk

Considering your downfall from good argumentative posts to...this I have to conclude either you aren't the same person or you have a debilitating neurological disease. If the latter, please let me know.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 18, 2019, 06:31:36 PM
Considering your downfall from good argumentative posts to...this I have to conclude either you aren't the same person or you have a debilitating neurological disease. If the latter, please let me know.

I have no idea what you’re talking about. I’ve just exposed what hypocrites the contingent of RINOs are here and will continue speaking the truth and presenting rational arguments here. Be specific or this will be considered just yet another of your liberal hissy fits. ::)

P.S. you wouldn’t know a “good argument” if it hit you in the face like your dildo (because we all know you’ve never seen a real penis).  :D

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on February 18, 2019, 06:12:12 PM
Hey! Don't post graphics/pics here that can't be seen or loaded here unless one is a logged-in member of that rip-off theft-CC website.

And, it is a rip-off "theft", when they lied about shutting it down if BG came back...

Get your panties unwadded, toadie. It was a screen cap of a Wadegab post from Angie wondering if Heather was going to shoot kill Airyn and the kids.

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 18, 2019, 06:50:54 PM
Get your panties unwadded, toadie. It was a screen cap of a Wadegab post from Angie wondering if Heather was going to shoot Airyn.

The link/graphic is from EG. And, WTF, you're spreading "littleSean" CC crap now too? Don't you and Azzerae have a thang for littleSean?

Hypocrites like you need to be fed your own threats. ;)

Just spreading the [HW] "fake news"... sheeit AND you're already up to 93 posts today ffs! ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on February 18, 2019, 07:08:19 PM
The link/graphic is from EG. And, WTF, you're spreading "littleSean" CC crap now too? Don't you and Azzerae have a thang for littleSean?

Hypocrites like you need to be fed your own threats. ;)

Just spreading the [HW] "fake news"... sheeit AND you're already up to 93 posts today ffs! ::)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 18, 2019, 06:47:38 PM
I have no idea what you’re talking about. I’ve just exposed what hypocrites the contingent of RINOs are here and will continue speaking the truth and presenting rational arguments here. Be specific or this will be considered just yet another of your liberal hissy fits. ::)

P.S. you wouldn’t know a “good argument” if it hit you in the face like your dildo (because we all know you’ve never seen a real penis).  :D

Oh, you're over here too spreading good cheer.

Also, feel free to re-post any of my "liberal hissy fits". You're just making shit up as you go along.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 18, 2019, 07:35:15 PM
Oh, you're over here too spreading good cheer.

Also, feel free to re-post any of my "liberal hissy fits". You're just making shit up as you go along.

At least that would be more creative than what you’re doing, which is just pissing and moaning about eveerything. ::)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VC on February 18, 2019, 06:12:12 PM

Dude, don't sweat it.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 18, 2019, 07:41:51 PM
At least that would be more creative than what you’re doing, which is just pissing and moaning about eveerything. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 19, 2019, 12:17:11 PM

So very lonely and desperate for attention. I guess 14 still won’t return your PMs. :D

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 19, 2019, 12:19:23 PM
still won’t return your PMs

[attachment=1]

You know, if email is good enough for Hiliary, it oughta be good enough for y'all.

awguy

Quote from: Liberace! on February 18, 2019, 02:10:55 AM
Any news on Heather?

How was Heather on her January 3rd broadcast? Was there a meltdown or did things seem normal that night?

Epaphroditus

Quote from: awguy on February 19, 2019, 12:26:40 PM
How was Heather on her January 3rd broadcast? Was there a meltdown or did things seem normal that night?

Her last show involved an equipment issue  ( encoder ? ) , althou I am not surprised at her stepping away as she she spent the last week on air doing mostly open lines and saying she needed to find a producer and step away from social media . None of this is new as she followed the same script with DMDN and LNM .

I figure she needed a clean break from it all to truly decide if she really wants to continue , if she is done she can walk away knowing that she unlike others she actually sat in the big chair .

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 19, 2019, 10:37:56 AM
Indeed, one must TROLL it, eh? :o

Talking to "the hand" again? All hands -your Azzerae/GD5150 too. ;)

PaulAtreides

I've been away for some time.  Is Heather still a witch?