Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on February 09, 2019, 01:39:19 PM
There is no legacy lol.

So, you don’t believe the legend of Art’s buried treasure?

ManiacMatt

I keep watching Live PD because they are in NYE county.  I figure they'll eventually get called out to the shack.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 09, 2019, 01:41:52 PM
So, you don’t believe the legend of Art’s buried treasure?

Mosad agents already dug it up.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ManiacMatt on February 09, 2019, 01:46:29 PM
I keep watching Live PD because they are in NYE county.  I figure they'll eventually get called out to the shack.

Lol

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 08, 2019, 04:46:10 PM
Was definitely an advanced troll ...

I wish you’d cut me as much slack as you do Little Sean.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on February 09, 2019, 01:48:49 PM
Mosad agents already dug it up.

Maybe but I don’t think so. Apparently, Art had accumulated quite a bit of gold, collected over a lifetime and he buried it just inside the Area 51 boundary, back when the Lazar story was about to break and security was a bit looser there. Also included is a sample of element 115 he secured from Lazar at the time. It was to be his ace in the hole in case the shit hit the fan when the story broke but he never had to use it and was probably eventually warned (threatened) against revealing it to the public. That’s why Heather was so eager to attempt the break-in.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on February 09, 2019, 01:53:13 PM

Could it be that you’re just a cheap Ellgab hack? ???

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 09, 2019, 02:05:22 PM
Maybe but I don’t think so. Apparently, Art had accumulated quite a bit of gold, collected over a lifetime and he buried it just inside the Area 51 boundary, back when the Lazar story was about to break and security was a bit looser there. Also included is a sample of element 115 he secured from Lazar at the time. It was to be his ace in the hole in case the shit hit the fan when the story broke but he never had to use it and was probably eventually warned (threatened) against revealing it to the public. That’s why Heather was so eager to attempt the break-in.

So what you're telling me is that you believe that to be fact, and not at all embellished to a certain degree?

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 09, 2019, 01:06:53 PM
Art’s dead?! ???
Ha!  Who knew.  I just thought he was having another hissy fit about something and was pouting in Pahrump, until his next big return. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: ManiacMatt on February 09, 2019, 01:46:29 PM
Heh, heh, I can see them busting a blitzed Heater in the parking lot of some dive.  She'll be cussing them, while dropping "Do you know who I am!  I knew Art Bell!  I'm his F'n legacy, you F'n pigs..."

DynamoHum

Quote from: Azzerae on February 09, 2019, 01:53:13 PM

What have you done that would cause me to need to cut you slack?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on February 09, 2019, 03:06:16 PM
So what you're telling me is that you believe that to be fact, and not at all embellished to a certain degree?

Could be.

aldousburbank

Lilith

I like it.  Good story.

Norm

I'm receiving reports that a woman who appears to be Heather Wade was spotted emerging early this morning from a parked truck at TA Truck Stop in Las Vegas. The driver who spotted her said she was one of the regular 'lot lizards' working TA and Flying J, another busy truck stop in Vegas.

Working on getting a photo from the driver.

Catsmile

Quote from: Norm on February 09, 2019, 10:10:22 PM
I'm receiving reports that a woman who appears to be Heather Wade was spotted emerging early this morning from a parked truck at TA Truck Stop in Las Vegas. The driver who spotted her said she was one of the regular 'lot lizards' working TA and Flying J, another busy truck stop in Vegas.

# GirlsGotta'Eat!
# Don'tAskWhatzInTheSecretSauce!
# Feb.FourthTweetAgain...

# 10-4GoodBuddy!

albrecht

Quote from: Catsmile on February 09, 2019, 10:30:20 PM
# GirlsGotta'Eat!
# Don'tAskWhatzInTheSecretSauce!
# Feb.FourthTweetAgain...

# 10-4GoodBuddy!

#magicwallet 

Gunner65

"who appears to be Heather Wade was spotted emerging early this morning from a parked truck at TA Truck Stop in Las Vegas"
PROVE IT!

Gunner65

Great job "NORM" - "The driver who spotted her said she was one of the regular 'lot lizards' working TA and Flying J, another busy truck stop in Vegas."  Holy Shit.  And "receiving reports" is the same BS as citing Sorcha Faal!  You stupid jerk!

Lilith

Please keep trying Norm!

Norm

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 09, 2019, 10:44:36 PM
"who appears to be Heather Wade was spotted emerging early this morning from a parked truck at TA Truck Stop in Las Vegas"
PROVE IT!

First image, a bit fuzzy but driver states he's pretty sure it's the same female he saw on HW's facebook page

Norm

After Art signed off his radio show at night he would fire up his ham radio and meet a group of fellow radio operators on the air. I recall one night Art was talking about his firearm collection and about having a 'reserve' of easily accessible coins and other items of value near his home. When asked by one of the other radio operators if it was secure Art replied jokingly, "Fort Knox would be jealous"

I'm sure Art was ready for something big and should it occur he was ready.

Chad Jacobs

Well, I just canceled my Heather Wade Kingdom of Nye subscription. Me canceling a podcast is kind of like the federal government getting rid of a wasteful spending program (heck I think I might still be paying a monthly fee to Art Bell's estate or George K. for Art's old After Dark magazine and I'm still a Coast Insider) so I can't imagine that Heather has too awful many subscribers left. If she would have simply done the courtesy of posting an update on her webpage (or even her Facebook account in the public forum which I access through my wife's Facebook since I don't have my own account) I would have probably kept paying her for at least another six months or so.  So what is the honest go God "best guess" as to what happened to her? Heck, I'm a Psych NP student and pretty much all of my patients which run the gamut from Schizophrenia and Bipolar to antisocial personality disorder although they frequently miss appointments, cuss me out, cry, and a wide variety of other actions that I cannot print here almost never completely "drop" off the radar (and they are paying me or at least the company where I'm doing my clinicals).

starrmtn001

Quote from: ItsOver on February 09, 2019, 03:22:23 PM
Heh, heh, I can see them busting a blitzed Heater in the parking lot of some dive.  She'll be cussing them, while dropping "Do you know who I am!  I knew Art Bell!  I'm his F'n legacy, you F'n pigs..."

Hey, my friend, or at least fellow Gabber.  Yes, you "ItsOver."  ;) 
So.  May we move past the Heather, MITD, and all that, please? 
There is so much interesting stuff going on in our World today.   But, you already know that.  I'm just giving you a pinch, to remind you. ;) ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 09, 2019, 08:23:30 PM

You are one whom I've been friends with since the earliest days (besides MV).
I have, and always will, hope and pray the BEST for you, and yours, Aldous. ;) :-*

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Chad Jacobs on February 10, 2019, 04:05:54 AM
Well, I just canceled my Heather Wade Kingdom of Nye subscription. Me canceling a podcast is kind of like the federal government getting rid of a wasteful spending program (heck I think I might still be paying a monthly fee to Art Bell's estate or George K. for Art's old After Dark magazine and I'm still a Coast Insider) so I can't imagine that Heather has too awful many subscribers left. If she would have simply done the courtesy of posting an update on her webpage (or even her Facebook account in the public forum which I access through my wife's Facebook since I don't have my own account) I would have probably kept paying her for at least another six months or so.  So what is the honest go God "best guess" as to what happened to her? Heck, I'm a Psych NP student and pretty much all of my patients which run the gamut from Schizophrenia and Bipolar to antisocial personality disorder although they frequently miss appointments, cuss me out, cry, and a wide variety of other actions that I cannot print here almost never completely "drop" off the radar (and they are paying me or at least the company where I'm doing my clinicals).

Just now cancelling says more about you than her ... Reminds me of those folks who finally realize religion and politics are nonsense .

ItsOver

Quote from: Chad Jacobs on February 10, 2019, 04:05:54 AM
Well, I just canceled my Heather Wade Kingdom of Nye subscription...
I just cancelled my Life magazine subscription.  I know, Life's a bitch.