• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

New Member - How to find episodes of Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM?

Started by LP_Johnny, May 08, 2018, 06:41:40 PM

LP_Johnny

Hello Members,

I am new to the board and interested in finding episodes of Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM? Are there archives? Can someone please direct me? Thank you!

LP_Johnny

Jojo

Quote from: LP_Johnny on May 08, 2018, 06:41:40 PM
Hello Members,

I am new to the board and interested in finding episodes of Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM? Are there archives? Can someone please direct me? Thank you!

LP_Johnny
You Tube appears to have "Dark Matter, with Art Bell" shows.

You might have to join Coast Insiders to get access, but Coast to Coast AM (c2cam) website has "Somewhere in Time" with Art Bell.  If you have Windows Media Player.  Apparently, Coast does not support the sound function with their ordinary Coast Player.

From the home page, select Shows, navigate to Past Shows, and there you can see them, like the one just a few days ago on May 5th.  Maybe they are a Saturday thing.

Maybe you're wealthy, but in case you're like me...  To view those shows, Coast Insiders is not expensive but consider using a prepaid card if you need to, because whatever debit/credit card you use will be automatically renewed (likely the day before payday when balances are typically low, which could result in a $38 NSF fee and other transactions bouncing as well, depending on your account terms.).  Anytime your Internet is working, you can cancel your membership so it doesn't renew automatically, by e-mai!ing the administrator.  But you don't get a refund for unused months (some people sign up for more than a month because it's a better bulk deal).

Insiders is I think $6.95/mo for one month, $29.95/mo for six months, and so on.  In addition to old shows, it also gives members access to live and archived text chats with many guests, and George Noory, back to 2003 I think.  Didn't see any with Art Bell.  Until recently, George's chat was 60 minutes, with questions fielded by a moderator.  Lately though, he only gets 30 minutes and the other half is a standard show guest.  Joining Insiders from the home page, navigate to Store.

I know you like Art Bell, so Coast has At Bell  "Somewhere in Time" replays, but I've got to tell you, it's also worth joining Coast Insiders because it's almost priceless to be able to hear George's misspeaks replayed and replayed.  A good time, like the time our local announcer pronounced nuclear not as new-clee-er, not as nuke-q-ler, but as a new hybrid, "new-q-lee-er".

Uncle Duke

Quote from: LP_Johnny on May 08, 2018, 06:41:40 PM
Hello Members,

LP_Johnny

If you download an internet radio app like Tune-In or Xiia-Live, there are several sites that play old Bell C2C shows 24/7. I use Xiia, takes up less less storage. Just put "Art Bell" in the search function and they will pop up.