• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Obscure Art Bell Bumper Music

Started by Cydonia, April 28, 2018, 11:37:08 PM

Cydonia

Hi All - I'm new to the forum but have been a fan of Art Bell for about 25 years.  I love his bumper music and have tracked down most of the pieces that I like, yet there is one that I have been unable to find since I first heard it more than 20 years ago.  He used to play it on the show in the early 90's.  I've found it on one of his archived shows, and was wondering if anybody here can identify it.  The link below should open to the spot where the music begins to play, but if it doesn't, scroll to 1:02:55 (one hour, two minutes, and 55 seconds in).  Can any of you identify this music?  Thanks in advance!

https://youtu.be/nyVy3Lzp2Bg?t=3775

BO BO TOO

SOUNDS LIKE CUSCO NOT SURE WHICH ONE GO LISTEN TO A BUNCH OF CUSCO

YOU MAY FIND IT

IT SOUNDS LIKE ART PLAYED WITH IT CHANGING IT'S SOUND

HE LIKED TO TWEEK SOME SONGS IF HE LIKED THEM

Cydonia

Thanks for the reply BBT.  Yeah, it sounded like Cusco to me too, but I've listened to a ton of Cusco and have not been able to find it.  Given that I have never found it on any bumper music lists, and even the experts here don't have an answer, I am guessing it might be a custom piece made just for Art's show.  I've tried to find it for a long time, but I suspect it may be one of those long unsolved mysteries like cattle mutilations or the chupacabra.    :(