• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Austin Bombings

Started by albrecht, March 12, 2018, 05:05:55 PM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 22, 2018, 02:39:43 PM
Ah, now we are getting somewhere!  How exactly did he escape you?  And to think that he fled all this way, only to get clasped in chains once more!  At least you let him play on the BG playground from time to time.

I found a note taped to the toaster when I came back from my aerobics class. We'd just bought a Bichon Frise together FFS! And they were silken restraints rather than chains. My only consolation from all this is she's probably got the same burning sensation when she goes to the bathroom as I have now.

You bought a Bichon together?  Haha!  And he left you to  tend to all that grooming...the fiend!   And how is it (the Bichon) fairing now that he is gone?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 22, 2018, 02:55:57 PM
You bought a Bichon together?  Haha!  And he left you to  tend to all that grooming...the fiend!   And how is it (the Bichon) fairing now that he is gone?

This is the kind of thing I'm talking about, it's spelled 'faring'! Bloody hell!

As far as I know it's fine. Fortunately it's just the right size to fit the hole in my leaky roof.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 22, 2018, 03:06:03 PM
This is the kind of thing I'm talking about, it's spelled 'faring'! Bloody hell!

As far as I know it's fine. Fortunately it's just the right size to fit the hole in my leaky roof.

Sorry Mr. Vashtar, I'm typing this out on a Kindle and it didn't autocorrect.  I'm finding some curious details with what you are telling me in therapy today. 

First, your contempt for Americans doesn't make sense.  The whole of America didn't burgle (note I use 'burgle' here and not 'burglarized,' this is a courtesy to you) your lover, one woman did!  And surly he knew what he was getting himself into!  She screwed Falkie over a couple times, using her power at the DMV.  She was in cahoots with all the DMVs in the Bay area, and as a result, Falkie can't drive!  She also screwed him out of some extra scratch in the way of toll road fees.  Now I ask you, honestly, did Yorkie not think she was capable of doing him wrong too?

Next, you state that few would regret the demise of 300 million of us save for the makers of plus-sized clothing.  You didn't mention the producers of the doughnut we collectively chocked on.  Was it simple oversight on your part?  Or is it quite likely that you like doughnuts too, Mr. high horse?

As far as the clothing thing goes...you got us there.  We do tend to have too much on our plates and therefore, the need for larger clothing.  But this is nothing to be critical of!  STFU! Your people tend to squeeze into clothing three sizes too small!  The flood pants make you 'fellas' look a little unmanly...or effeminate if you prefer!  My wife and I recently watched the Underworld series of films.  Ms. Beckinsale must have jumped off one of your ostentatious churches to get into those leather britches,  not that even a single one of us complains about it.  How something so beautiful came out of such a polluted gene pool, I'll never know.

Next...why the toaster?  You'd think he would have left a note in the drawer where you keep your girlish unmentionables.

Now that you have the Bichon plugging the hole in your roof, you should get a Staffordshire Terrier, like your ancestors did when they came to colonize America.  It will remind you of that important history, when some of you decided...FINALLY...to become men and made the decision to trade one tyrant 3,000 miles away for 3,000 tyrants one mile away (thank you Mel). 

I guess what I'm trying to say here Sredni, is buck up man and stop being a little bitch!  He's gone.  I know it hurts but you gotta move on man.  Now, your time is up. Get the hell off my couch and pay the secretary on the way out! 

Asuka Langley

>implying inbred Brits are not fat as well as retarded

Get on Japan's level ~desu

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on March 22, 2018, 12:05:44 PM
He is keeping an eye on us.

I'm not sure one is enough for this motley crew.

albrecht

Thanks nutjob. This will make Christmas time* so much more fun. Or for anyone who sells stuff on ebay or amazon, or small businesses.
http://www.kxan.com/news/local/austin/shipping-companies-up-security-after-package-bombings/1074288488
And what does "also requiring many customers" is this a form of profiling, of which I'm generally in favor? Which customers are singled out for the extra time/effort of having to show what they are sending and repacking? Is FedEx/UPS or the gov't providing fee tape and packing material and space for all these people to be packing up their packages on location?

* who thinks this will go away soon considering the cost, hassle, etc at UPS etc offices?
"A UPS spokesperson told KXAN the company's checking of IDs and the content inside of packages is only temporary, but there's no date set yet for when the extra security measures will end."

Juan

It will go the way of the USPS ban on use of cell phones by customers.

albrecht

They just preempted the final in Jeopardy! for a live update on the Austin bombings. People hope release of his recording but not sure. Also updates on type of bomb materials used.
http://www.kxan.com/news/local/austin/apd-feds-to-give-update-on-austin-bombing-investigation/1109607382

albrecht

Quote from: albrecht on April 09, 2018, 03:57:13 PM
They just preempted the final in Jeopardy! for a live update on the Austin bombings. People hope release of his recording but not sure. Also updates on type of bomb materials used.
http://www.kxan.com/news/local/austin/apd-feds-to-give-update-on-austin-bombing-investigation/1109607382
Can listen here:
http://www.newsradioklbj.com/