The Treason Thread

Started by Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost, February 05, 2018, 11:14:27 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If you’re not deeply troubled by a POTUS who enthusiastically endorses the idea that the opposition party is guilty of treason for not applauding him during a speech, please explain in your own words how that's any different from the way North Korea rolls. If you disagree, please explain why, and don't be afraid to torture your logic.

Jackstar

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 05, 2018, 11:14:27 PM
a POTUS who enthusiastically endorses the idea that the opposition party is guilty of treason for not applauding him during a speech

YouTube or it didn't happen.

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 05, 2018, 11:14:27 PM
If you’re not deeply troubled by a POTUS who enthusiastically endorses the idea that the opposition party is guilty of treason for not applauding him during a speech, please explain in your own words how that's any different from the way North Korea rolls. If you disagree, please explain why, and don't be afraid to torture your logic.

pfft... they're crazy, butt hurt faggots too. https://newrepublic.com/article/145456/liberals-stop-applauding-george-w-bush

sorry. it's kinda what my tortured logic boiled down to...     does that help?


Dr. MD MD

It may not be the entire party but certainly several key members are guilty of it. If you can't see that you are truly zombified.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 06, 2018, 12:40:39 AM
It may not be the entire party but certainly several key members are guilty of it. If you can't see that you are truly zombified.

And the specifics are: 
Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 05, 2018, 11:14:27 PM
(Trump) enthusiastically endorses the idea that the opposition party is guilty of treason for not applauding him during a speech,
.

That isn't treason. Any more than the GOP member who shouted liar at Obama in his last SoU address.

How many POTUS told the Russians in the Oval office that Israel had an agent working under cover in Syria with ISIS? I bet the agent that that directly affected had some choice  words to say about Trump releasing confidential security reports.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 06, 2018, 10:06:44 AM
And the specifics are:  .

That isn't treason. Any more than the GOP member who shouted liar at Obama in his last SoU address.

How many POTUS told the Russians in the Oval office that Israel had an agent working under cover in Syria with ISIS? I bet the agent that that directly affected had some choice  words to say about Trump releasing confidential security reports.

Sorry, I forgot that you guys have absolutely no sense of humor at all and aren't aware when he's trolling you. ::) ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 06, 2018, 12:40:39 AM
It may not be the entire party but certainly, several key members are guilty of it. If you can't see that you are truly zombified.
+1!

starrmtn001

Calling for a sitting president to be shot IS treason.

https://youtu.be/MtKavt_9CT0


Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 06, 2018, 04:16:15 PM
Calling for a sitting president to be shot IS treason.

https://youtu.be/MtKavt_9CT0

I'm ready for war with them if that's what they want. ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 05, 2018, 11:14:27 PM
If you’re not deeply troubled by a POTUS who enthusiastically endorses the idea that the opposition party is guilty of treason for not applauding him during a speech, please explain in your own words how that's any different from the way North Korea rolls. If you disagree, please explain why, and don't be afraid to torture your logic.

Only a humorless dolt would take that as anything more than Trump’s usual smack talk.  Get your head out of your ass.



Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod