• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ed "No Shame" Dames

Started by Ruteger, April 10, 2009, 08:20:26 AM

George49

Here comes Ed Lames with his predictions that won't come true again.

I would like to know if there really is an account of him predicting the tsunami in Japan. He always touts that up that he was right on the mark on that one. I'm not so sure. He claims he predicted it like 2-5 years before it happened. Anyone know where to find that footage?

Mr. Hanky

Mulvaney

In 2003, during an interview with Art, he apparently predicted that an earthquake would hit Japan in late Spring 2005. It would not cause a lot of damage to Tokyo but the Monju fast breeder reactor would be destroyed killing 17,000 people immediately and between 200,000 and 400,000 people later.

I suppose that he had a vague idea even if it was the wrong year, place, and there was no mention of a tsunami.  But it is a little like claiming a "hit" for remote viewing the Fossett crash and only getting the state right (after claiming gps-like accuracy).  His Japan prediction would have done you no good had you lived there in 2005; his directions for Fossett could not have led you to the crash if ypu organized a search party.  The amazing thing about his business is that you can be wrong and still claim otherwise. 

ziznak

I don't know man Ed Dames is a bit like that guy on last night in that even though I KNOW he's talking out his ass I'll still listen to him cause it's funny. 

Morgus

Major Ed Dames promoted his main website several times last night:

http://thekillshot.com/

He claims you can find out how to survive the solar killshot there...

He also lists several accurate RV predictions there, including the Japan earthquake & nuclear reactor disaster:
http://www.learnrv.com/pop_videos/japan.cfm

George49

I'm not sure what Dames says is valid or not.

But the man is an awful speaker, he comes across as a very drab, boring voice on the radio.

I can see why Coast doesn't have him on much anymore, and when they do its only for a couple of hours.

awake

Astroguy has a great podcast episode in which he explains the different magnitudes of earthquakes, their general frequency (per magnitude type) and provides some pretty clear evidence that the earthquake predictor people are talking out of their hats.  I cannot remember which episode it was but it was goooood.

coaster

I'm listening to an old Art Bell show and hes talking to this Dames idiot.
Dames said he had to tell a woman that her husband, who was missing, was dead. He said his technique was so honed that he knew the person was gone. Art then asked him how he knew the person had died, and Ed said he couldn't go into detail about his technique. it's something that is taught and can't be explained.
Nonsense. I despise this weasel Dames. What a fucking con.

Dames on "Joe Rogan Questions Everything"
Joe Rogan Questions Everything S01E06 - Full Episode
fast forward to about 10 minutes
he appears tobe just as douchey on tv as he is on radio

Tinfoil Hat

The "Kill Shot" is coming! Any day decade now...

Renaldo

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on September 05, 2013, 09:27:26 AM

he appears tobe just as douchey on tv as he is on radio

Unsure if you're referring to Dames or Rogan, but I think it applies to both equally. hahaha

Too bad Rogan didn't have Dames try to view something. That would've been interesting.

I'm glad Ed Dames was not a guest on Dark Matter

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 06, 2013, 02:47:32 PM
I'm glad Ed Dames was not a guest on Dark Matter

Yeah, he probably remote viewed the show and didn't see anything after 6 weeks and decided not to book.  ;)

toastycoasty

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on November 06, 2013, 03:12:47 PM
Yeah, he probably remote viewed the show and didn't see anything after 6 weeks and decided not to book.  ;)

Haha, that would involve him actually being right about something he "remote-viewed" for once!  ;D

LigerFan

The very name Ed Dames brings back memories of listening to Art's show very shortly after 9/11 where Ed gave a shout out to some dudes in a white van tooling along the 101 with something slightly radioactive and some bad intentions.

I wish I could remember what show that was or at least get ahold of the week or two after 9/11!

Uncle Duke

Heard a "best of" show today from Aug 1997 where Art asked Dames to remote view the Phoenix Lights, he agreed to do so and report on a later show.  Anyone know if he ever revealed the result of this?

b_dubb

Quote from: Morgus on April 24, 2013, 03:36:16 PM

He also lists several accurate RV predictions there, including the Japan earthquake & nuclear reactor disaster:
I'm surprised this piece of shit doesn't sell a sun tan lotion with an SPF of 8000 so you can survive the kills shot. What a douche

Falkie2013

Quote from: LigerFan on November 07, 2013, 09:40:09 PM
The very name Ed Dames brings back memories of listening to Art's show very shortly after 9/11 where Ed gave a shout out to some dudes in a white van tooling along the 101 with something slightly radioactive and some bad intentions.

I wish I could remember what show that was or at least get ahold of the week or two after 9/11!

I'm working on a video where I will go down point by point and list the " ding ... ding ... dings " and " bonk ... bonk ... bonk " of predictors like GMS, Dames and others.

Dames got a huge bonk with one of his major earth changes predicitons but you'll have to wait for it tonight.

And as soon as its edited my first podcast will be up on yt and itunes.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Morgus on April 24, 2013, 03:36:16 PM

the krillshot that never happened. we're all walking in a layer of black mold and there's no milk for the babies.
though it is kind of ridiculous and disconcerting when a gallon of milk costs way more than the cereal you put it on.
>:(
$ 1.99 cereal and $ 3.25 milk.
:( >:( :(

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 22, 2014, 07:37:16 AM
I'm working on a video where I will go down point by point and list the " ding ... ding ... dings " and " bonk ... bonk ... bonk " of predictors like GMS, Dames and others.

Dames got a huge bonk with one of his major earth changes predicitons but you'll have to wait for it tonight.

Excellent! Looking forward to watching it.

Lunger

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 22, 2014, 07:37:16 AM

I can't recall an actual prediction that Dames got right.  Am I wrong?

Just off the top of my head Dames has been wrong on:
Phillip Taylor Thomas
Natalie Hollaway
Steve Fossett
The BTK Killer
Sadamn Hussian
The Unibomber
Hale-Bopp
Killshot
Global Warming
Nothing after 2012
All vegetation on Earth being destroyed
The disaster of Y2K

I know there are a ton more misses that I am missing.  I just can't think of a hit. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on April 23, 2013, 09:21:41 AM
Hey look! The Remote Viewing Turd is back yet again!

Hey Ed, can you Remote View how much longer Noory will host C2C?
LOL

George49

You have to commend the Potato lady in Dames story about being in the Ukraine.

If there is anyone who can do more with less. She certainly wins the award.

HorrorRetro

The "major" has emerged from the Saskatchewan crust or Ukrainian steppe or wherever the hell he's been lately to promote his next "Killshot tour."  ::)  I had the stomach turning experience of reading this ad on my FB page. No idea why it was on my page, but there it was. A few people are calling him out about his lack of results over the decades. He had the audacity to say that everything he predicted in 2014 has come true so far.  ::)

"HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MAJOR DAMES â€" As many of you know, these last few months have been littered with the occurrence of events that have all been predicted by myself and Remote Viewing team as preceding the Killshot. With the rate in which these scenarios are now unfolding, we have determined that little time remains before the Killshot strikes. Result from public demand and sheer ethics of getting information out to as many people as possible, I have agreed to conduct the first ever, and most likely final, coast to coast Killshot tour in the United States! Most of you understand that sanctuary locations are a rare commodity and the LIVE events we have set up will provide in-depth discussions and explanations regarding everything you need to know; including how to find your personal sanctuary. We’ve learned our lesson from the past about releasing too much information publically (and even destroyed a sanctuary location by doing so) so this information MUST be revealed behind closed doors during these exclusive events around the country. Find out more right now at:
http://www.survivingthekillshot.com/"

albrecht

Quote from: HorrorRetro on October 16, 2014, 10:31:07 AM
The "major" has emerged from the Saskatchewan crust or Ukrainian steppe or wherever the hell he's been lately to promote his next "Killshot tour."  ::)  I had the stomach turning experience of reading this ad on my FB page. No idea why it was on my page, but there it was. A few people are calling him out about his lack of results over the decades. He had the audacity to say that everything he predicted in 2014 has come true so far.  ::)

"HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MAJOR DAMES â€" As many of you know, these last few months have been littered with the occurrence of events that have all been predicted by myself and Remote Viewing team as preceding the Killshot. With the rate in which these scenarios are now unfolding, we have determined that little time remains before the Killshot strikes. Result from public demand and sheer ethics of getting information out to as many people as possible, I have agreed to conduct the first ever, and most likely final, coast to coast Killshot tour in the United States! Most of you understand that sanctuary locations are a rare commodity and the LIVE events we have set up will provide in-depth discussions and explanations regarding everything you need to know; including how to find your personal sanctuary. We’ve learned our lesson from the past about releasing too much information publically (and even destroyed a sanctuary location by doing so) so this information MUST be revealed behind closed doors during these exclusive events around the country. Find out more right now at:
I'm not sure what to think. But, judging from where he is holding the conferences we in the Canada/midwest/south/greatlakes; from the Great White North down through middle America to Texas and over to the Old South; are in trouble. Is that where "kill shot" is hitting? Or he just couldn't sell tickets here? Or is Dames just like Hollywood and some politicians and consider it "fly-over country" with snide derision? And where IS is living these days and did he get his family out of Ukraine? Has he remote viewed ticket sales and hence he lack of coverage for the country?

Quote from: albrecht on October 16, 2014, 06:32:06 PM
I'm not sure what to think. But, judging from where he is holding the conferences we in the Canada/midwest/south/greatlakes; from the Great White North down through middle America to Texas and over to the Old South; are in trouble. Is that where "kill shot" is hitting? Or he just couldn't sell tickets here? Or is Dames just like Hollywood and some politicians and consider it "fly-over country" with snide derision? And where IS is living these days and did he get his family out of Ukraine? Has he remote viewed ticket sales and hence he lack of coverage for the country?

Given his track record, he probably moved his family to Mosul just before IS became active there.

HorrorRetro

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 16, 2014, 08:37:36 PM
Given his track record, he probably moved his family to Mosul just before IS became active there.

They're in a safe house in Kobani this week.

Lunger

Quote from: HorrorRetro on October 16, 2014, 10:31:07 AM

If people are willing to pay $300 a pop to listen to someone who is wrong 100% of the time....well, good for Ed.

Uncle Duke

I thought a nuclear war in Korea and a space shuttle getting taken out by a meteor were precursors to the killshot.

paladin1991

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 17, 2014, 07:15:59 AM
I thought a nuclear war in Korea and a space shuttle getting taken out by a meteor were precursors to the killshot.
If he's talking killshot again, that means that both are on their way!  Oh boy!