• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

#ReleaseTheMemo!

Started by starrmtn001, January 20, 2018, 02:04:18 PM

Catsmile

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 23, 2018, 10:11:25 PM
... Please don't post miku's pedo posts.

I've seen some messed up things on BellGab. I HAVE NEVER encountered any pedophilic images on BellGab, thankfully. <Praise MV>

You and a few others on this site are very fond of slurring other posters with pedo. When it's very clear they have no idea what a "pedo" is, or it wouldn't be spewed forth so casually.

The volumes it speaks about a person who sees someone under 18 in a non-sexual context, then willfully twisting it into a sexual context that isn't there. Yet they quickly decry, or imply others are the "pedos"?

How very disturbing it must be seeing everyone under 18 twisted into some sort of sexual context. Filtering life through the same lens of a pedophile, hebephile, or ephebophile. Quite telling, and creepy indeed.     

Do you see "pedo" in this image?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Norm on January 23, 2018, 06:53:24 PM
Correct, and he was approached by a pair of FBI agents who detained him for several hours. Video that was recorded was seized by the FBI and to date has yet to be returned however I have heard rumors it is currently available on the dark web for a price. That's all I know and I'm not sure what I am telling your is the factual truth.

That's typical AJ BS. He doesn't even care whether he's believed now, he'll say anything to get out of a corner. He's claimed to have been visited by the FBI before, but none of this is ever verified so we should file it with everything else he makes up.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 23, 2018, 08:45:32 PM
Because some of the ones not deleted were and because some memos also claimed that they did have the emails in question but not now due to "misconfiguration issues related to rollouts, provisioning, and software upgrades that conflicted with the FBI’s collection capabilities.” So there is some confusion here and needs to be investigated. When filing your taxes or VISAs or whatever I suggest you withhold information and say "misconfiguration issues related to rollouts, provisioning, and software upgrades that conflicted with my collection capabilities" and see how far that gets you.

Its also been said that the two agents had texted anti Clinton and Sanders opinions...Mueller got rid of both agents.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on January 23, 2018, 09:02:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0748iNhKsnY

every prediction this guy made in the hillary email "investigation" failed to materialize.  from her imminent indictment to the subsequent uprising of outraged fbi agents... none of it came to pass.  and, every prediction he made was predicated on his supposed stream of privileged information from within the fbi.  i generally move on to something else when he starts yapping.

Gd5150

Mark Dice risked his life to discuss the Russian bots who are perpetuating the “releasethememo” story. Godspeed my friend. Plus Maxine waters.

https://youtu.be/Kpj5-2iKqPY

Release the bots!

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on January 20, 2018, 04:06:57 PM

No.  A good person will tell one when to bug off.  Not everyone is a passive-aggressive emotional abuser like Tindr or whatever that was.

=Schlyder=

I am shocked.  Shocked that we discover that the Dems are corrupt and actively participating in Treason.

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OabL5HR6w0c

Chris Steele was desperate that Trump not be elected. I think Christ Steele is pud. :D