• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Traitor Peyton "Chelsea" Manning Running for Maryland Senate Seat

Started by 21st Century Man, January 15, 2018, 04:57:52 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Taaroa on January 15, 2018, 07:37:42 PM
Doesn't a conviction make them ineligible for office?
I think in MD Maryland is to be at least 30, be a citizen of the US for at least nine years, and live in the state at the time of the election (I don't even think you need to be a resident for a certain length of time.) He had his sentence commuted by Obama, who always had a sweet-spot for trannies and traitors, but not pardoned. So he still has a criminal record but that doesn't matter, apparently, to be eliglible for MD.

"Sheriff Joe" in Arizona also has a record but he was pardoned by Trump, who, like the Arizona voters, liked his stance against illegals and open-borders. But some Arizona judge has refused to vacate his conviction for contempt (which is at a judge's discretion.) But, I guess, he can run.

A few years back Edwards was running against the infamous David Duke, I think for Gov, in LA and he had a slogan: "Vote For The Crook. It's Important," due to his corruption conviction. I thought Hillary should've used the line in her recent failure of a campaign.

I think though the Senate could refuse to seat Manning, or whoever, if they wish (Article I, Section 5) because there are weird Senatorial Rules they could also screw him over with office space, staff, committees, deals, etc even if he was actually elected and they actually allowed him to seat.

pate

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 15, 2018, 04:57:52 PM
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/entitled-traitor-chelsea-manning-is-running-for-office-just-because-hes-transgender/article/2645974

It should be in jail or dead.  That this character is running for political office says a lot about our country and the depths we have sunk to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkDzoAN7FsE

You lay off Peyton, great Quarterback, went to the SUper Bowl how many times?  (Although, he is a bit of a crybaby, nevermind.)

Bradley Manning on the other hand...

SMH

Juan

That’s a well shot and edited ad. I wonder who’s providing the money.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 15, 2018, 04:57:52 PM
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/entitled-traitor-chelsea-manning-is-running-for-office-just-because-hes-transgender/article/2645974

It should be in jail or dead.  That this character is running for political office says a lot about our country and the depths we have sunk to.

Yes, should be in jail still.
.... The same Chelsea Manning that in a former life releases classified information from the very agencies that Trump says are nazis and traitors?

is a former United States Army soldier who was convicted by court-martial in July 2013, of violations of the Espionage Act and other offenses, after disclosing to WikiLeaks nearly 750,000 classified, or unclassified but sensitive, military and diplomatic documents.[5]

Assigned in 2009 to an Army unit in Iraq as an intelligence analyst, Manning had access to classified databases. In early 2010, she leaked classified information to WikiLeaks and confided this to Adrian Lamo, an online acquaintance.[6] Lamo indirectly informed the Army's Criminal Investigation Command, and Manning was arrested in May that same year.[7] The material included videos of the July 12, 2007 Baghdad airstrike, and the 2009 Granai airstrike in Afghanistan; 251,287 U.S. diplomatic cables;[8] and 482,832 Army reports that came to be known as the "Iraq War Logs"[9] and "Afghan War Diary".[10] The material was published by WikiLeaks and its media partners between April 2010 and April 2011.

Puzzling. Obama was the then POTUS, Manning committed espionage against same to give to Wikileaks who Trump has said he loves.. So a bit of an anti hero?  ???

Quote from: pate on January 15, 2018, 08:00:56 PM

You lay off Peyton, great Quarterback, went to the SUper Bowl how many times?  (Although, he is a bit of a crybaby, nevermind.)

Bradley Manning on the other hand...

SMH

Oops, my bad.  I apologize profusely to Peyton. :-[ :-[ :-[

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 15, 2018, 09:24:36 PM
Yes, should be in jail still.
.... The same Chelsea Manning that in a former life releases classified information from the very agencies that Trump says are nazis and traitors?

Puzzling. Obama was the then POTUS, Manning committed espionage against same to give to Wikileaks who Trump has said he loves.. So a bit of an anti hero?  ???
And despite his tranny-deal and political ads I don't see MD electing him considering that the richest counties in the State are heavily involved with, and even inside partly, the Beltway and DC politics and system. And own their tax-base and income to DC positions and associated jobs. And many blame wikileaks for Billary not being elected. Yes, "Bernie" types might support her and so might some on the far-left at the university or "street justice" level but not the rich and upper-middle class who got their status from the Inside The Beltway Federal jobs. Richest Counties in the country now thanks to the government's largess. And most blacks won't (they are, for the most part- Obama being an exception, not into the homosexual or tranny stuff- at least outright.) And the establishment DNC won't because he was a leaker of the 'system' and hurt Billary. I don't see the demographics outweighing the $ interests, maybe if he ran in Vermont or some place. I could be wrong. Crazy political times these days.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 15, 2018, 09:49:35 PM
And despite his tranny-deal and political ads I don't see MD electing him considering that the richest counties in the State are heavily involved with, and even inside partly, the Beltway and DC politics and system. And own their tax-base and income to DC positions and associated jobs. And many blame wikileaks for Billary not being elected. Yes, "Bernie" types might support her and so might some on the far-left at the university or "street justice" level but not the rich and upper-middle class who got their status from the Inside The Beltway Federal jobs. Richest Counties in the country now thanks to the government's largess. And most blacks won't (they are, for the most part- Obama being an exception, not into the homosexual or tranny stuff- at least outright.) And the establishment DNC won't because he was a leaker of the 'system' and hurt Billary. I don't see the demographics outweighing the $ interests, maybe if he ran in Vermont or some place. I could be wrong. Crazy political times these days.

Oh I don't think she'll be elected. I just find it interesting that someone who gave the bird to the Obama admin, and gave the info to Wikileaks puts Trump in a difficult position--then again, Trump won't react unless his name is in the sentence. If Manning starts doing TV ads denouncing Trump, he'll start tweeting. And he'll see no irony at all (because he isn't that bright) that the info Manning took, was given to Wikileaks.