• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alex Jones

Started by Frys Girl, April 07, 2009, 08:57:10 PM

The General

Quote from: Agent : Orange on November 04, 2011, 09:08:59 PM
So Alejandro made the whole thing up, then?
According to him, his cajones told him it was true.
So, um, yes.  He made it up.  Or his cajones made it up.
Either way, some part of him made it up.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ourobouros2k2 on November 04, 2011, 05:18:32 AM

Love the avatar MV

Andy

Thanks. I think it was created by M. Knight.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

alejandro

my cojones told me I would hear Art Bell on the show.
And I heard Alex say "Art Bell" at least once!
So my oracle was right, I just failed to correctly understand it in my desperation to actually hear any news from Art Bell.

Quote from: alejandro on November 05, 2011, 12:01:37 AM
And I heard Alex say "Art Bell" at least once!
So my oracle was right, I just failed to correctly understand it in my desperation to actually hear any news from Art Bell.

Since Art Bell wasn't on the show and your balls said he would be, then that means your oracle was wrong... right?

Quote from: alejandro on November 05, 2011, 12:01:37 AM

I'm watching the A-Team:Season 3  :  Ep. 2|45:36
The Team are up against a Mexican riverboat Captain named El Cojone. What kind of any legitimate riverboat Captain would have the name OneNut? This I ask You!

alejandro

Quote from: Agent : Orange on November 05, 2011, 12:40:27 AM
Since Art Bell wasn't on the show and your balls said he would be, then that means your oracle was wrong... right?
wrong. My oracle said "I would hear 'Art Bell'", and I did hear "Art Bell" when Alex spoke his name during the show.

I am sorry that I did misinterpret the truth of the sacred oracle. I will eat more cheeseburgers in the future.

Cojone is a name to be proud of, if you got balls. Aren't there people in the US called "Eggman" or "Nutcracker" or something like this?

Quote from: alejandro on November 05, 2011, 04:23:04 AM
wrong. My oracle said "I would hear 'Art Bell'", and I did hear "Art Bell" when Alex spoke his name during the show.

Have you emailed Alex and conversed about the sacred oracle and your psychic cojones? The A-Team? Captain "The Ball" of the pirate ship. This all must mean something.

Are you familiar with Major Ed Dames? Former Military Remote Viewing Instructor/Surfer? Major Dames can remote view and he did it for the World's best..the United States Military. He has even claimed to have remote viewed Satan! I jest you not, friend of the agave lands.

I suggest to you an experiment. Contact Major Dames, inform him of the Olde World knowledge you possess and are channeling. I suggest to you alejandro, that you propose a dual remote-viewing tasking with your and Major Dames targetting pre-determined coordinates to view upon certain hot topics..The Sun's waking up and the infamous killshot..Art Bell and his plans...Charlie Sheen..

Dames, with your permission will grasp your cojones in an attempt to manifest and join with this powerful oracle you speak of, with a goal of enhancing Dames' already known gift of seeing into the future, tactically...Army Style 8)

I urge you to call into the Alex Jones Show and discuss with Alex your experiment and thus, findings. Also, book an appearance for the both of you on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory.

Good luck to you in figuring this all out. Stay stong :)

Eddie Coyle

Maybe it's me...but my balls couldn't care less about Art Bell or any dude at all.

Frys Girl

Another guy who agrees that Alex is just schtick.

alex jones steals food

Vatar

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 05, 2011, 09:15:19 AM

Maybe it's me...but my balls couldn't care less about Art Bell or any dude at all.

Logic = Infallible

Morgus

i see Alex Jones is scheduled as the guest on c2c Monday night.
a coincidence?  8)

YNOT

Quote from: The General on November 04, 2011, 12:26:23 PM
Your nutsack told you?  Ok thanks.

Fucking great! That one caught me off guard... almost spit up my coffee

YNOT

Introducing.... The Cojones Oracle....of Nye

YNOT

I'm not a shrink, but if your balls are talking to you you either need some intense counseling or antibiotics...
Strong antibiotics!

Quote from: Morgus on November 06, 2011, 01:06:34 AM
i see Alex Jones is scheduled as the guest on c2c Monday night.
a coincidence?  8)
Noory himself says there are no coincidences  :D
Sounds like a 4 hour insult crossed with dumbass, mental problems, and crack cocaine.

Ruteger

First of all, I patent the moniker ("sand-paper jones").
Did U hear Jones brown-nose Noory?! It was embarrasing!

alejandro

C2CAM - 2011.12.04 - Ancient Aliens

Dec. 4th show with Alex Jones and Ancient Alien stuff.
Alex Jones talked about the National Defense Authorization Act.

alejandro

I forgot to mention: the show is hosted by Julio José Iglesias de la Cueva,
Noory probably took off for the funeral.
They also talk about Iran and the shot down stealth drone.

CoastCanuck

The Tuesday, Dec 13 Alex Jones show featured a wonderful interview with Ron Paul.  If I was voting in your election, he would get my vote. 

alejandro

Todays show (Dec. 20th) started out pretty funny. Alex was fretting over all the newsmedia who now scream - if Ron Paul wins Iowa, it will discredit the whole caucus system.
Other guests: Lord Christopher Monckton and Hoppy Heidelberg.

http://www.infowars.com/stream.pls

QuoteIowa Governor: If Ron Paul Wins, Ignore It And Look At Who Finishes Second
http://www.infowars.com/iowa-governor-if-ron-paul-wins-ignore-it-and-look-at-who-finishes-second/

b_dubb

alex jones resembles an undercooked pork loin

Eddie Coyle

Jonesy is 300 pounds of shit in a 3 pound bag.

Harmness

Goddamn two-bit P.T. Barnum with a fake whiskey voice.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: alejandro on December 21, 2011, 08:16:08 AM
Iowa Governor Whines Like A Little Girl Over Ron Paul Passing Newt in Latest Poll 1/2

please do no post the same thing in multiple threads.  it is a violation of the terms of service and creates work for me which i do not like.

alejandro

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everybody from Alex Jones!

Quote from: alejandro on December 25, 2011, 03:13:11 PMMerry Christmas and happy holidays to everybody from Alex Jones!

That's it. Now I'm convinced Alejandro is Alex Jones.

Quote from: alejandro on December 25, 2011, 03:13:11 PM

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everybody from Alex Jones!
Agreed Agent.
Alejandro. What is up with you & this alex jones? And what is that thing on your shoulder?

Vatar

The only thing I could think is that Alejandro is an infowarrior extending Alex's seasons greetings to us.  We trash Alex Jones on this forum all the time, and Alex doesn't stand for that.  So in all probability he was just drunk, and consulting his testicles for funny pranks to pull on coastgab.

There is a third possibility, he maybe named Alex Jones but is not the broadcaster.

alejandro

Quote from: Agent : Orange on December 26, 2011, 02:00:16 PM
That's it. Now I'm convinced Alejandro is Alex Jones.
thank you, I am impressed by myself now, and how easily I could fool at least some of your guys into believing that I am Alex Jones. haha. Actually, my cojones had telepathic communication with Alex, so I could forward his christmas greetings to you. bye!