• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alex Jones

Started by Frys Girl, April 07, 2009, 08:57:10 PM

Dr. MD MD

BTW, he and everyone else who thought so, was totally right about Sandy Hook being bullshit. You can’t even find the video of that father laughing before he gave his press conference on YouTube anymore...but we all saw it. The only Sandy Hook vids on YouTube anymore are from CNN. Double plus good, you fucking moron!

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 10, 2020, 09:05:00 PM
totally right about Sandy Hook being bullshit

Everyone knows this. Dogs know this. Ancient news. Why won't you just let it go?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on March 10, 2020, 09:19:19 PM
Everyone knows this. Dogs know this. Ancient news. Why won't you just let it go?

I didn’t start this.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 10, 2020, 09:21:39 PM
I didn’t start this.

I think it's all a gag by Alex and his cop bros. He probably got blasted with his wife and one of those handheld blow-o-lators, then deliberately drove off exactly when the readout read < 0.08, then she called the "police."

Let us all take a moment to remember, that Jones is long establishment con. That dude's been shilling the same brand of swill for three decades now. He couldn't get more psyop if he tried. Dogs know this. So there's no coincidence that Jones gets a DWI right after the plague Horseman of the Apocalypse is released right after the President is impeached. None whatsoever.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on March 10, 2020, 09:47:59 PM
I think it's all a gag by Alex and his cop bros. He probably got blasted with his wife and one of those handheld blow-o-lators, then deliberately drove off exactly when the readout read < 0.08, then she called the "police."

Let us all take a moment to remember, that Jones is long establishment con. That dude's been shilling the same brand of swill for three decades now. He couldn't get more psyop if he tried. Dogs know this. So there's no coincidence that Jones gets a DWI right after the plague Horseman of the Apocalypse is released right after the President is impeached. None whatsoever.

Heh heh! Hicks, er, I mean Jones is hilarious, still! ;D

SpaceMeowMaid

Maybe he just found the time machine. I mean everybody used to drink and drive in the 70s and 80s... And a .079? what was he drinking wine coolers? GEEZ I'm embarrassed for him. Really.

Kinda love the guy though even though he might be a big Mossad Turd Berger!!!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on March 11, 2020, 12:40:34 AM
Maybe he just found the time machine. I mean everybody used to drink and drive in the 70s and 80s... And a .079? what was he drinking wine coolers? GEEZ I'm embarrassed for him. Really.

Kinda love the guy though even though he might be a big Mossad Turd Berger!!!

Dr. MD MD

For awhile I’ve wondered what happened to Tyler from SecureTeam10. He researches UFO sightings and I used to post some of his videos here. Here’s what I found. I wonder if something like this happened to Alex:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkWutHvQ69I

Asuka Langley

Not David Knight, Not fucking Paul Joseph Watson, Not Owen Shroyer YOU STUPID FUCKS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hYO4TKvJs0

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on March 10, 2020, 09:19:19 PM

Bldg 7

Jones's banned video website keeps crapping out during his show.  It happens.  Some websites will just display a default 404 error page or a customized "We'll be right back" page.
His web guys went above and beyond - check it out:

https://banned.video/error

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 04, 2020, 12:51:01 PM
Jones's banned video website keeps crapping out during his show.  It happens.  Some websites will just display a default 404 error page or a customized "We'll be right back" page.

Maybe it was "Anonymous?" They claimed that they took down CoA's website also (though, just the public interface, apparently not the whole system and I guess it got back up) to protest the Gentle Giant killing in MN and another shooting here a while back.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 04, 2020, 12:51:01 PM

Yeah, this started a couple weeks ago. Which is why I’ve just been posting this:

https://www.infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

instead.

Stellar

Sandy Hook was a hit by Pagan Illuninati 13 bloodlines Baphomet sympathizers,  Owl Worship child sacrifice

http://youtu.be/OAPTUMCU8jc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5yh2HcIlkU

VC

I Worked for Alex Jones. I Regret It.

Jones told us to file a story that accused the police of harassment, lending credence to the theory that this community contained dangerous, potential terrorists. I knew this wasn’t the case according to the information we had. We all did. Days before, we spoke to the sheriff and the mayor of Deposit, N.Y., a nearby municipality. They both told us the people in Islamberg were kind, generous neighbors who welcomed the surrounding community into their homes, even celebrating holidays together.

The information did not meet our expectations, so we made it up, preying on the vulnerable and feeding the prejudices and fears of Jones’s audience. We ignored certain facts, fabricated others and took situations out of context to fit our narrative, posting headlines like:

Drone Investigates Islamic Training Center

Shariah Law Zones Confirmed in America

Infowars Reporters Stalked by Terrorism Task Force

Report: Obama’s Terror Cells in the U.S.

The Rumors Are True: Shariah Law Is Here!

Our next stop was Hamtramck, a Muslim-majority city embedded within Detroit that alarmists in neighboring communities called Shariahville. As we headed west, my phone vibrated, and a news alert appeared on the screen. There were reports that a mass shooting that week in San Bernardino, Calif., had been perpetrated by Islamic extremists, making it at the time the deadliest Islamic attack in the United States since Sept. 11.

I knew that when the details emerged, they would substantiate the lies we pushed to Jones’s audience. It didn’t matter if the attack took place on the other side of the country or if the people in Islamberg had no connection to the perpetrators in San Bernardino. Jones’s listeners would draw imaginary lines between the two, and we were helping them do it.

I quit working for Jones on April 7, 2017. When offered another job, an introductory position with a 75 percent pay cut, I jumped at the opportunity. Instead of giving two weeks’ notice, I left in three hours. Jones had gone home for the day, so I didn’t speak with him in person. I said goodbye to co-workers and managers, handed over my company credit card and hoped that would be the end of it. Two nights later, I received a call from Jones: “Let me tell you a little secret,” he said in his gravelly voice. “I don’t like it anymore, either.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“I don’t want to do it anymore,” he said, “and I got all these people working for me, and you know, then I feel guilty. I don’t want to do it. You think I want to keep doing this? I haven’t wanted to do this for five years, man.” I sensed that he was pandering, but I couldn’t help thinking that for the first time since I started this job, Jones and I finally had something in common. Sure, there was a time when I shared his anger. In fact, I was still angry. But this is where we differed: I wasn’t angry with others; I was angry with myself. And once I realized that, it was easier to walk away. When I left, I tried to put myself in his shoes, to figure out why he said and did the things he did. At times I saw a different side to Jones, one that was vulnerable, desiring validation and acceptance. Then he would say something so vile and callous it became impossible to look past it.

Even though I was no longer beholden to Jones for financial security, I couldn’t be honest about how I felt. I was to blame for my actions, unequivocally, and yet I resented Jones for creating an environment of rage, fear and confusion that diminished discernment, increased self-doubt and left me feeling as if my brain had short-circuited. I wanted to say these things to Jones, but I didn’t.

He offered to double my pay, suggested I work remotely and even proposed funding a feature-length film of my own. I said it wasn’t about money and turned him down. To this day, I still don’t know why he wanted to keep me around. He said it was because he cared about me, but if I had to guess, I would say his main concern was losing control.

The next morning, he called numerous times, and then again that evening. I let the calls go to voice mail.

There wasn’t a single moment that persuaded me to leave, but there was a turning point: a moment that stuck with me long after it happened. I thought of it as I sat next to Jones speeding recklessly down the highway on Election Day, when I walked out of the office for the last time and when I decided to sit down and write this article.

It was early morning, and we were headed back to Austin after the trip that began in Islamberg. As we boarded our flight, I took my window seat close to the rear of the plane. An older woman wearing a hijab sat next to me. With her was a young girl, giddy with excitement, who bounced in the middle seat, holding a bag of pretzels. The woman leaned over and asked if I would let the girl sit by the window. “This is her first time on a plane,” she said. I agreed and moved my bag from under the seat.

I thought of the children who lived in Islamberg: how afraid their families must have felt when their communities were threatened and strangers appeared asking questions; how we chose to look past these people as individuals and impose on them more of the same unfair suspicions they already had to endure. And for what? Clickbait headlines, YouTube views?

As I sat on the aisle, the plane now lifting up into the pale blue sky, I glanced over at the little girl staring out the window in wonder, her face glowing from the light reflecting off the clouds. She was amazed, joyful, innocent, carefree and completely unaware of the world beneath her.

[...]

On Election Day 2016, I sat in the passenger seat of Alex Jones’s Dodge Hellcat as we swerved through traffic, making our way to a nearby polling place. As Jones punched the gas pedal to the floor, the smell of vodka, like paint thinner, wafted up from the white Dixie cup anchored in the console. My stomach churned as the phone I held streamed live video to Facebook: Jones rambling about voter fraud and rigged elections while I stared at the screen, holding the camera at an angle to hide his double chin. It rarely worked, but I didn’t want to be blamed when he watched the video later.

Four years earlier, Jones â€" wanting to expand his website, Infowars, into a full-blown guerrilla news operation and hoping to scout new hires from his growing fan base â€" held an online contest. At 23, I was vulnerable, angry and searching for direction, so I decided to give it a shot. Out of what Infowars said were hundreds of submissions, my video â€" a half-witted, conspiratorial glance at the creation and function of the Federal Reserve â€" made it to the final round.

Unconvinced I could cut it as a reporter, Jones offered me a full-time position as a video editor. I quit film school and moved nearly a thousand miles to Austin, Tex., fully invested in propagating his worldview. By the time I found myself seated next to Jones speeding down the highway, I had seen enough of the inner workings of Infowars to know better.

Before we left the office, Jones instructed me to title the video “Alex Jones Denied Right to Vote” when uploading to YouTube. He knew before we left that they wouldn’t let us walk into a polling location with our cameras rolling. I don’t think Jones even intended to vote. Rather, he hoped to turn this into a spectacle, an insult to him personally, another opportunity to play the self-aggrandizing victim.

ACE of CLUBS

Hey! . . . . . why don't you post some more of your irrelevant videos? 
On another note:  Are you still angry about your homosexuality . . . . . . . . ?

Dr. MD MD

Hey! When will you stop relying on bold, italic and ad hominem? It makes you look weak, desperate and stupid...or is that what you’re going for?

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2020, 10:34:35 AM
Hey! When will you stop relying on bold, italic and ad hominem? It makes you look weak, desperate and stupid...or is that what you’re going for?

In the interest of accuracy, Schlubs looked weak and ignorant long before he broke his keyboard.

https://banned.video/channel/the-alex-jones-show

For me the audio and video are out of sync.  Like a bad dubbed movie.   ;D

VC

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 02, 2020, 10:21:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59zA9qDIgiE

Shit like this needs to be appealed to the Supreme Court. The State has no right to dictate one's practice of religion, and attending religious services with reasonable safety precautions can not be forbidden. This is a fundamental right in the US Constitution and Bill of Rights.

WTF?

Bwahahaha... On that Mark of The Beast commentary! Some good'ol bible thumping there. Revelation 13:17. :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on July 02, 2020, 10:53:40 AM
Shit like this needs to be appealed to the Supreme Court. The State has no right to dictate one's practice of religion, and attending religious services with reasonable safety precautions can not be forbidden. This is a fundamental right in the US Constitution and Bill of Rights.

WTF?

Bwahahaha... On that Mark of The Beast commentary! Some good'ol bible thumping there. :D

A lot of the time AJ’s show is like an old time revival show. All this mixed up with news, commentary and zany pranks! How could anyone resist?!

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 10, 2020, 09:05:00 PM
BTW, he and everyone else who thought so, was totally right about Sandy Hook being bullshit. You can’t even find the video of that father laughing before he gave his press conference on YouTube anymore...but we all saw it. The only Sandy Hook vids on YouTube anymore are from CNN. Double plus good, you fucking moron!

As credulous and impressionable as you are, you really shouldn't be listening to talk radio at all. Seriously. Unplug your cortex.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on July 04, 2020, 02:10:03 PM
As credulous and impressionable as you are, you really shouldn't be listening to talk radio at all. Seriously. Unplug your cortex.

Will do...just as soon as you remove the establishment phallus from your anus, anal kid. ;)