• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alex Jones

Started by Frys Girl, April 07, 2009, 08:57:10 PM

albrecht

Quote from: yumyumtree on April 25, 2017, 10:05:28 PM
Bone meal is a common ingredient in pet food.

If you simmer chicken bones for a long time, they will eventually soften and cook. This happened to me once.
But something even funnier happened to a friend of mine when he was a student at MSU. ( Montana State, not Michigan state) Apparently he was in the habit of deliberately making bone soup. When the folks came down from Great Falls for a visit, they saw what he was cooking and were so appalled they gave them money for groceries.
Ha! There is a 'thing" now with the yuppies and hipsters about the stuff. Companies sell as supplements even. One wonders how the pesky homeless always around? Maybe a part was eating stuff like pet food and cheap stuff like sardines!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 28, 2017, 12:26:00 AM
Joint custody doesn't really sound like losing to me but I really don't know the details.

The kids were with him and now they will be living with her, so I am sure he considers it a loss.

Hope it doesn't screw up the kids.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 28, 2017, 12:26:00 AM
Joint custody doesn't really sound like losing to me but I really don't know the details.

The children are to live primarily with his ex-wife.  From what I've read AJ will only get visitation for a while.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 28, 2017, 12:29:37 AM
The kids were with him and now they will be living with her, so I am sure he considers it a loss.

Hope it doesn't screw up the kids.

Yeah, they have a tough road.

henge0stone

I've totally changed my opinion about Jones. He's clearly not as dangerous as I thought. Its all performance art.

Jojo

Quote from: henge0stone on May 02, 2017, 06:41:53 PM
I've totally changed my opinion about Jones. He's clearly not as dangerous as I thought. Its all performance art.
I think hes been arrested like 38 times.  That may not be dangerous, but was surely a sacrifice.

Up All Night

Megyn Kelly's interview with Alex will air this Sunday night.

Here's a picture of the two:

Up All Night

So, Megyn's 20 minute piece on Alex, was a "hit piece" .... all about Sandy Hook, Sandy Hook, Sandy Hook! In a separate segment, she even rolled out the fossil Tom Brokaw, to mutter some unintelligible stuff, once again mentioning Alex Jones and Sandy Hook, with Alex highlighted as a messenger of hate. No one on the left mentioned by name, no one.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Up All Night on June 18, 2017, 07:49:16 PM
So, Megyn's 20 minute piece on Alex, was a "hit piece" .... all about Sandy Hook, Sandy Hook, Sandy Hook! In a separate segment, she even rolled out the fossil Tom Brokaw, to mutter some unintelligible stuff, once again mentioning Alex Jones and Sandy Hook, with Alex highlighted as a messenger of hate. No one on the left mentioned by name, no one.

Brokaw. Ugh! What a corporate hack. He has no credibility. This says it all. He fawned over the Reagans but wants Trump deposed.  ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Auby1GLIkJ0

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

So what did you think of the AJ / Kelly  interview?...

I thought it was MSM hype, (drone mumble), on both ends...

But I suspect both sides AJ and Kelly gained viewership ... AKA; corporate money... 

Bomar

comaphobe

jones 2007 > jones 2017

ACE of CLUBS

Pudgy !!
Looks like walrus pup ...
Only not as smart.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 15, 2017, 09:10:37 AM
https://twitter.com/Talkmaster/status/897130692143927297

Of course not, Neal! That would conflict with the narrative and make you seem like an actual curious person.  ::)

Keep watching CNN for your talking points, pops.  ;D

How's AJ holding up these days?   I imagine him to be pretty spun up.   It's not like him to remain calm when the situation calls for panic

=Schlyder=

Infowars is very good with citing the sources of their stories. They also do much more comprehensive research on topics than does the mainstream media...who do little, to no research.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 15, 2017, 07:56:42 PM
How's AJ holding up these days?   I imagine him to be pretty spun up.   It's not like him to remain calm when the situation calls for panic

Sure he is and rightly so. Strangely, he's not screaming a lot though but speaking in more hushed tones. Be very afraid!  :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3OucTeS7B4

Up All Night

Today, 8/17, Anthony Cumia hosted the last hour of the Alex Jones Show.

It was Fucking Hilarious.  :D :D :D

If you didn't get to hear Anthony riff about the MSM's uproar about Trump's statement on the Charlottesville incident, and, the movement to remove Confederate statues, then you need to give it a listen.

Anthony's reunion with Jim Norton for a show on 7-22-17 is here. Looks like Anthony will be getting a co-host for the Compound, Artie Lange... Also Hilarious, especially when they talk about OJ's release after his parole hearing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J3AXPPvFj4

Up All Night

Hey MD, Thanks for posting those Cumia clips.  8)

Corona Kitty

That was a false flag