• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alex Jones

Started by Frys Girl, April 07, 2009, 08:57:10 PM

PrairieGhost

Ad Roll ban them from their ad market.

albrecht

Quote from: PrairieGhost on February 22, 2017, 11:10:50 PM
Ad Roll ban them from their ad market.
Yeah. I'm not sure how all that crap works. But also google banned him from revenue? Or is AdRoll an Alphabet company and same thing. He was ranting about that in his vid while driving the other day, but wasn't clear on the issue (to me, a non-youtuber or internet guy.) Is the Ad Roll ban associated with his sites or google-ads? Or both? If he is so bad why wouldn't google just ban him?

mikuthing01

I would like to have one of Alex Jones water filters but they are to expensive. I use a PUR pitcher and it works pretty good even though it don't remove fluoride.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: mikuthing01🕍✡️🕎 on February 22, 2017, 11:24:50 PM
I would like to have one of Alex Jones water filters but they are to expensive. I use a PUR pitcher and it works pretty good even though it don't remove fluoride.

I have one of the gravity water filters. They are actually really good.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: albrecht on February 22, 2017, 11:18:00 PM
Yeah. I'm not sure how all that crap works. But also google banned him from revenue? Or is AdRoll an Alphabet company and same thing. He was ranting about that in his vid while driving the other day, but wasn't clear on the issue (to me, a non-youtuber or internet guy.) Is the Ad Roll ban associated with his sites or google-ads? Or both? If he is so bad why wouldn't google just ban him?

Google and ad roll are pretty much the same. It's just a part of google.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on February 22, 2017, 11:18:00 PM

They're trying. Apparently, Ad Roll dumping him will cost him about 3 million dollars.  :o

Caruthers612

Alex Jones advertises bone soup on his show. Bone soup. Bone.  :P

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Caruthers612 on February 28, 2017, 10:38:51 PM

People used to use bone meal all the time back in the old days before mineral supplements.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Caruthers612 on February 28, 2017, 10:38:51 PM
As long as it isn't human bones involved what is wrong with that? Most of the best soups involve bones and simmering, even rendering, them down (to a point.) Chicken Soup, Ox-Tail Soup, Ham and Bean Soup, Turkey soup, and many stews etc etc. Many other dishes involve using broth or stock derived from bones (and other parts.) And armies marched on concoctions made from such things. Bouillon cubes, beef stock drinks, meat extract, etc?

What a weird comment or criticism.

mikuthing01

Quote from: albrecht on February 28, 2017, 10:50:01 PM
As long as it isn't human bones involved what is wrong with that? Most of the best soups involve bones and simmering, even rendering, them down (to a point.) Chicken Soup, Ox-Tail Soup, Ham and Bean Soup, Turkey soup, and many stews etc etc. Many other dishes involve using broth or stock derived from bones (and other parts.) And armies marched on concoctions made from such things. Bouillon cubes, beef stock drinks, meat extract, etc?

It's not Kosher goyim!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 02, 2017, 02:39:32 PM
Cumia's on live right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhPEGVW7Az0

It seems the years of partying are beginning to catch up with Anthony. He can hardly get through three words without "uhhh."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Σ> on March 03, 2017, 01:06:35 AM
It seems the years of partying are beginning to catch up with Anthony. He can hardly get through three words without "uhhh."

I still like him. He's still pretty funny and now Jones has him on his show once a week. Occasionally, I see him on Red Eye at 3 am on Fox News too. Good to see that he's still getting work.

SredniVashtar

As long as it isn't human bones involved what is wrong with that?

If find out that Alex Jones has had his bone in my soup then I'm sending it back.

True on the soup. The marrow is where the flavor is.

https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/food-features/bone-marrow/

albrecht

http://www.mystatesman.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/travis-county-custody-case-jury-will-search-for-real-alex-jones/rnbWzMHnFCd5SOPgP3A34J/

Alex Jones divorce I guess was not as smooth as I had thought. Now there is a child custody case. And AJ has remarried and expecting a new baby. His has hired some of the primo lawyers of the course of the case(s.) All news to me. I'm sorry I wasn't on jury duty for this case. Would be interesting to see AJ, or his lawyers, argue that he is only "playing a role" on Infowars but really is a calm, stable father.

"At a recent pretrial hearing, attorney Randall Wilhite told state District Judge Orlinda Naranjo that using his client Alex Jones’ on-air Infowars persona to evaluate Alex Jones as a father would be like judging Jack Nicholson in a custody dispute based on his performance as the Joker in “Batman.”"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 16, 2017, 04:28:15 PM
http://www.mystatesman.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/travis-county-custody-case-jury-will-search-for-real-alex-jones/rnbWzMHnFCd5SOPgP3A34J/

Alex Jones divorce I guess was not as smooth as I had thought. Now there is a child custody case. And AJ has remarried and expecting a new baby. His has hired some of the primo lawyers of the course of the case(s.) All news to me. I'm sorry I wasn't on jury duty for this case. Would be interesting to see AJ, or his lawyers, argue that he is only "playing a role" on Infowars but really is a calm, stable father.

"At a recent pretrial hearing, attorney Randall Wilhite told state District Judge Orlinda Naranjo that using his client Alex Jones’ on-air Infowars persona to evaluate Alex Jones as a father would be like judging Jack Nicholson in a custody dispute based on his performance as the Joker in “Batman.”"

I've noticed that you almost seem to harbor a personal grudge against him for some reason. How about airing that dirty laundry out here? I know you live in the same city.  ???

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 16, 2017, 04:35:09 PM
I've noticed that you almost seem to harbor a personal grudge against him for some reason. How about airing that dirty laundry out here? I know you live in the same city.  ???
I have no personal problem or grudge against AJ and actually I admire his business genius. And enjoy some of his stuff and rants. He was one of the first who figured out how to make money off of "free" beginning with local cable access and turning it into a media empire. Most impressive. Instead of doing what other radio shows do (like Phil Hendrie, C2C, Art Bell, etc) and trying to be behind a paywall and "coming after" people legally who record, archive, or post their shows AJ encouraged people to share, put up youtubes, of his stuff and using the free, or relatively free, outlets like cable access, local FM/AM, SW, internet radio, free dvds, bumper stickers, and Youtube to make a lot of money and create a media empire and become a public figure now even being referenced in "mainstream" media and politics. Impressive. The only interest I have is "local boy does good" and the interesting drama of the divorce and how he will handle it (the radio "personality" versus just a guy trying to keep his kids. If he, or his lawyers, say "he is playing a role" will that turn off his loyal fans?) But I have never talked with him and only have seen his about town a few times (one he was shouting down a Neo-Nazi recruiter at a gunshow in the way early days.) I have no grudge against him but find his story interesting and how big he has gotten.

TigerLily

Hannity says Fox "News" is just opinion shows. Alex Jones is playing a character. And Trump wants you to believe real news is Fake News.  Are you seeing a pattern here? Or just a bunch of con men making a few (million) bucks

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on April 18, 2017, 11:32:04 PM
Hannity says Fox "News" is just opinion shows. Alex Jones is playing a character. And Trump wants you to believe real news is Fake News.  Are you seeing a pattern here? Or just a bunch of con men making a few (million) bucks

You'll believe whatever the "real news" want you to believe.  You'll do or say whatever they tell you to do or say. What's the difference?! ::)

ponyboysunset

IMO all sides are controlled. Great read that I am sure most of you have read is 1984. We are given our part to play or opinions to parrot. Just a thought on this whole Alex Jones thing blowing up.

Dyna-X

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 19, 2017, 07:01:34 AM
IMO all sides are controlled. Great read that I am sure most of you have read is 1984. We are given our part to play or opinions to parrot. Just a thought on this whole Alex Jones thing blowing up.
Alex is controlled opposition. This is the counterintelligence version of a lightning rod. He gives a voice to what a disenfranchised portion of the population thinks (parts of which are actually true) and steers the narrative into the whack-a-doodle, ineffectual rants and distractions.

Hes not on any intel payroll,  as that is not necessary - the letter agencies favor to him is herding and guiding people to his show that are on the letter agency payroll and other useful idiots that will give him his next crazy scoop.

Apparently they now are washing their hands of him because he wasn't playing his cards the way they want. Enter the loose cannon attorney.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on April 21, 2017, 08:04:30 AM
Alex is controlled opposition. This is the counterintelligence version of a lightning rod. He gives a voice to what a disenfranchised portion of the population thinks (parts of which are actually true) and steers the narrative into the whack-a-doodle, ineffectual rants and distractions.

Hes not on any intel payroll,  as that is not necessary - the letter agencies favor to him is herding and guiding people to his show that are on the letter agency payroll and other useful idiots that will give him his next crazy scoop.

Apparently they now are washing their hands of him because he wasn't playing his cards the way they want. Enter the loose cannon attorney.
I agree. If you choose to go further down the rabbit hole most TV and radio personalities to a degree are just that. The names are owned by someone else, say a corporation or if the person is lucky enough they work out a deal to own the name and rights to the character they are portraying. I kind of wish I could go back to being a sheeple but once awake you can't un-know or un-see things.

Jackstar

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 21, 2017, 08:45:42 AM
I kind of wish I could go back to being a sheeple but once awake you can't un-know or un-see things.

Come with me, if you want to live.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on April 21, 2017, 08:04:30 AM

Calling people names is easy, if that's all you want to do. You're a stupid cunt! See how easy that was?  :D

Forming a cogent argument against someone is much harder than just calling them a "whack-a-doodle" and then hoping the other sheep will nod and baa at that.  Try harder! ::)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 21, 2017, 10:10:46 AM
Calling people names is easy, if that's all you want to do. You're a stupid cunt! See how easy that was?  :D

Forming a cogent argument against someone is much harder than just calling them a "whack-a-doodle" and then hoping the other sheep will nod and baa at that.  Try harder! ::)

Yawn. You might try following your own advice for a change rather than pursuing this contrarian keyboard warrior schtick of yours.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 21, 2017, 10:20:13 AM
Yawn. You might try following your own advice for a change rather than pursuing this contrarian keyboard warrior schtick of yours.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......huh?! Did someone say something?  ???

yumyumtree

Bone meal is a common ingredient in pet food.

If you simmer chicken bones for a long time, they will eventually soften and cook. This happened to me once.
But something even funnier happened to a friend of mine when he was a student at MSU. ( Montana State, not Michigan state) Apparently he was in the habit of deliberately making bone soup. When the folks came down from Great Falls for a visit, they saw what he was cooking and were so appalled they gave them money for groceries.