Alex Jones

Started by Frys Girl, April 07, 2009, 08:57:10 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 14, 2022, 02:02:06 PM

Some Nazis are okay, did you not get your firmware update?

But then how would the good Nazis get their funding?

I'm not pro Nazi, nor am I anti Semitic. How about you?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 14, 2022, 02:33:57 PMI'm not pro Nazi, nor am I anti Semitic. How about you?

I'm pro comprehension.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 14, 2022, 12:54:40 PMHey I was pointing you to the final solution. You know, bring the quota of Jewish business bosses down a few points. As you advocate.

You're the only one advocating that because strawman arguments and demonization are all you got. You got nowhere else to go.


Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 14, 2022, 02:33:57 PMI'm not pro Nazi, nor am I anti Semitic. How about you?

Wow! It's almost like you're a perfectly good and moral man.  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 14, 2022, 05:03:23 PMYou're the only one advocating that because strawman arguments and demonization are all you got. You got nowhere else to go.


You're then one demonising Jews (This time), in your view they have a disproportionately higher ownership of assets than anyone else.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 14, 2022, 05:04:51 PMWow! It's almost like you're a perfectly good and moral man.  ???

Far from it, but then I wouldn't make women and raped girls criminals for having an abortion. I guess I'm immoral?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 14, 2022, 06:10:30 PMYou're then one demonising Jews (This time), in your view they have a disproportionately higher ownership of assets than anyone else.

That's factual, captsin obvious, not demonization. That's what you're trying to do to me right now. 🙄

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 14, 2022, 06:11:38 PMFar from it, but then I wouldn't make women and raped girls criminals for having an abortion. I guess I'm immoral?

Quote where I do, please.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 14, 2022, 06:31:45 PMQuote where I do, please.

You see that's your problem. You frame the point as if it's always you being quoted. I'm saying what I wouldn't do, not what you would. So what would you do barbie? How would you decide what a woman did with her body?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 14, 2022, 06:57:04 PMYou see that's your problem. You frame the point as if it's always you being quoted. I'm saying what I wouldn't do, not what you would. So what would you do barbie? How would you decide what a woman did with her body?

I'm not saying I would, only that there's another life to consider besides the mother's. There's often a father too.

William Henry Vanderbilt and Alexander Emerick Jones appear to be the same dude, just separated by time, mutton chops and a supposed death. This should be a big issue but it is never discussed. Why is that? 


SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 15, 2022, 10:04:45 AMWilliam Henry Vanderbilt and Alexander Emerick Jones appear to be the same dude, just separated by time, mutton chops and a supposed death. This should be a big issue but it is never discussed. Why is that? 



I'm not seeing it. You can't see anything underneath all that Victorian foliage anyway, it's just a couple of eyes peering over a hedge. Perhaps you should consider something on these lines to conceal as much of your hideous facial features as possible? Just consider the children.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 15, 2022, 10:14:49 AMI'm not seeing it. You can't see anything underneath all that Victorian foliage anyway, it's just a couple of eyes peering over a hedge. Perhaps you should consider something on these lines to conceal as much of your hideous facial features as possible? Just consider the children.

It's a thought.  Might rock the General Burnside look. At least pictures of me do exist. There are no known pictures of your mug...you dissolve camera lenses. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 15, 2022, 10:37:44 AMAt least pictures of me do exist.
.

Fair point, but they only put up those posters to warn people.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 15, 2022, 10:04:45 AMWilliam Henry Vanderbilt and Alexander Emerick Jones appear to be the same dude, just separated by time, mutton chops and a supposed death. This should be a big issue but it is never discussed. Why is that? 




Because of the NWO and the anti facial hair cabal. They meet each full moon in a ramshackle barn somewhere in Wyoming. Those who can't attend send a note from their mothers.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod