• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alex Jones

Started by Frys Girl, April 07, 2009, 08:57:10 PM

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 17, 2022, 08:23:03 PMHe's the most evil man in the history of human civilization, responsible for disease and everything bad, even death.

No he is just a con man who ran the greatest con of all, all the way to the presidency.  He conned his way up, he's conning his way down, and you chuds can all sit back and smile that you were a part of it.  Years from now you will reminisce about the times made some lib freak out online, made your soyboy nephew cry at Christmas when you wouldn't stop MAGAing and that one Thanksgiving when you Trumped all the way through turkey and cranberry sauce right up to pumpkin pie when your blue-haired sister-in-law stormed out of the room and now nobody will invite you to Thanksgiving any more, and take pleasure that for all his conning he only bilked you out of $45 that one time back in the beginning when it really seemed like he was Fighting For You and Needed Your Help.

Maybe this year, on Halloween night, if all the MAGAs go down to the pumpkin patch in your faded red hats and wait patiently, it is possible that, as the cold wind rattles the last leaves on the poplars and the black clouds scud across the face of the moon, if you are not afraid of being alone and if the MAGA is strong in your belly, the Great Trumpkin will rise and fly through the air while a large black woman softly twerks, playing a sad lament on an historic flute that belonged to one of the Founding Fathers.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 17, 2022, 10:45:17 PMwhile a large black woman softly twerks, playing a sad lament on an historic flute that belonged to one of the Founding Fathers.

GravitySucks

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 17, 2022, 10:45:17 PMNo he is just a con man who ran the greatest con of all, all the way to the presidency.  He conned his way up, he's conning his way down, and you chuds can all sit back and smile that you were a part of it.  Years from now you will reminisce about the times made some lib freak out online, made your soyboy nephew cry at Christmas when you wouldn't stop MAGAing and that one Thanksgiving when you Trumped all the way through turkey and cranberry sauce right up to pumpkin pie when your blue-haired sister-in-law stormed out of the room and now nobody will invite you to Thanksgiving any more, and take pleasure that for all his conning he only bilked you out of $45 that one time back in the beginning when it really seemed like he was Fighting For You and Needed Your Help.

Maybe this year, on Halloween night, if all the MAGAs go down to the pumpkin patch in your faded red hats and wait patiently, it is possible that, as the cold wind rattles the last leaves on the poplars and the black clouds scud across the face of the moon, if you are not afraid of being alone and if the MAGA is strong in your belly, the Great Trumpkin will rise and fly through the air while a large black woman softly twerks, playing a sad lament on an historic flute that belonged to one of the Founding Fathers.

Much better than the Biden legacy

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 18, 2022, 08:40:52 AM

☝️ This is utter bullshit, he did not comply with the basic rules of discovery, sitting for a deposition, turning over evidence, the judge had no choice but to find he was liable.

He could have tried the "no reasonable person would believe I was stating facts" defense that got Tucky and Kraken Lady out of similar hot water but he did not, for some reason.  It was more important to play victim of the system, since distrust of the system is the main product he is selling aside from weewee pills.  In reality, it is like he crashed is own car and blamed the road.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 18, 2022, 10:24:27 AM☝️ This is utter bullshit, he did not comply with the basic rules of discovery, sitting for a deposition, turning over evidence, the judge had no choice but to find he was liable.

He could have tried the "no reasonable person would believe I was stating facts" defense that got Tucky and Kraken Lady out of similar hot water but he did not, for some reason.  It was more important to play victim of the system, since distrust of the system is the main product he is selling aside from weewee pills.  In reality, it is like he crashed is own car and blamed the road.

Aw! I know, right? He pretty effectively dismantles your stupid narrative, doesn't he? ;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 18, 2022, 10:50:55 AMAw! I know, right? He pretty effectively dismantles your stupid narrative, doesn't he? ;D

It is not a narrative you ass he torpedoed his own case, skipped depositions but did his own show the same day, refused to turn over emails, he was legally obliged to do those things but he clowned instead.  You try that your next traffic ticket and see what happens.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 18, 2022, 11:29:48 AMIt is not a narrative you ass he torpedoed his own case, skipped depositions but did his own show the same day, refused to turn over emails, he was legally obliged to do those things but he clowned instead.  You try that your next traffic ticket and see what happens.

Heh heh. I can always tell when you're upset or excited because the run-on sentences increase.  :D

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 18, 2022, 12:00:20 PMHeh heh. I can always tell when you're upset or excited because the run-on sentences increase.  :D

I am excited, I think he is working for the Russians!  Think about it, the whole theme of his show is everything is fake the govt is against you they are making you fat and also gay, it is about eroding what sociologists call "trust in institutions", one of the bulwarks of a society.

If he actually defended himself using the no reasonable person would believe defense like Ticky and kraken he might get off, couldn't take that chance, people would say see the system works.  A big damage award that makes him look persecuted furthers the case he has been paid by the Russians to make the whole time as a propagandist, fits in with their whole scheme.  And now all you goobers go around clickysharing your system-is-rigged vids like good little puppets because you havent followed the case just what he said on his show and when you hear default judgment or discovery or subpoena or try to understand what happened you just drool like retards because you don't want to know really, when he really fucked himself.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 18, 2022, 12:21:00 PMI am excited, I think he is working for the Russians!  Think about it, the whole theme of his show is everything is fake the govt is against you they are making you fat and also gay, it is about eroding what sociologists call "trust in institutions", one of the bulwarks of a society.

If he actually defended himself using the no reasonable person would believe defense like Ticky and kraken he might get off, couldn't take that chance, people would say see the system works.  A big damage award that makes him look persecuted furthers the case he has been paid by the Russians to make the whole time as a propagandist, fits in with their whole scheme.  And now all you goobers go around clickysharing your system-is-rigged vids like good little puppets because you havent followed the case just what he said on his show and when you hear default judgment or discovery or subpoena or try to understand what happened you just drool like retards because you don't want to know really, when he really fucked himself.

I think you're the goober. I really do. Well, the gay version of it, anyway. :D

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 18, 2022, 12:28:40 PMI think you're the goober. I really do. Well, the gay version of it, anyway. :D

I wonder if the Russians will bump him off now that he has outlived his usefulness, nobody wants to cover that billion esp  ow that Pootie is broke 😱

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 18, 2022, 12:43:43 PMI wonder if the Russians will bump him off now that he has outlived his usefulness, nobody wants to cover that billion esp  ow that Pootie is broke 😱

Just more gooberisms from a goober. 🙄

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 18, 2022, 12:45:05 PMJust more gooberisms from a goober. 🙄

I bet that is why he gave up on the whole fitness thing and just ate himself into a redfaced pigeyed sweathawg, he knows his time is up, just power down the garbage, I heard he bragged on his show he ate four pieces of chocolate cake once, that's not a man who wants to live 😳

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 18, 2022, 12:51:14 PMI bet that is why he gave up on the whole fitness thing and just ate himself into a redfaced pigeyed sweathawg, he knows his time is up, just power down the garbage, I heard he bragged on his show he ate four pieces of chocolate cake once, that's not a man who wants to live 😳

You're a grown man obsessed with the minutia of how others live. Just throw yourself off a rooftop already.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 18, 2022, 12:53:12 PMYou're a grown man obsessed with the minutia of how others live. Just throw yourself off a rooftop already.

Four Pieces of Cake ! ! ! 😱

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 18, 2022, 01:02:00 PMFour Pieces of Cake ! ! ! 😱

You have moobs already. That shirt emphasizes them. 🙄

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 18, 2022, 01:03:35 PMYou have moobs already. 🙄

No mine don't jiggle like moobs do when I jump up and down and they are kind of firm, i mean I don't know what moobs feel like because I'm always like ew I am not touching those but I saw it in a video once 🤓

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 18, 2022, 01:07:44 PMNo mine don't jiggle like moobs do when I jump up and down and they are kind of firm, i mean I don't know what moobs feel like because I'm always like ew I am not touching those but I saw it in a video once 🤓

Moobs. 🙄

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 18, 2022, 01:09:14 PMMoobs. 🙄

You are just trying to get me to take my shirt off i done that before lol 😜

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 18, 2022, 01:12:09 PMYou are just trying to get me to take my shirt off i done that before lol 😜

Yeah, that must be it. 🙄🤮

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 18, 2022, 11:29:48 AMIt is not a narrative you ass he torpedoed his own case, skipped depositions but did his own show the same day, refused to turn over emails, he was legally obliged to do those things but he clowned instead.  You try that your next traffic ticket and see what happens.
Actually in some cases it will be dismissed. But a risky move, depending on patience of the judge, etc. You will recall SDM tried the whole 'you have no jurisdiction' move so popular with the Sovereign Citizen types. Wesley Snipes also tried. But those were in tax Courts and they don't cotton to such things. But local Courts sometimes don't want to deal with those folks since they are busy with real criminals and dockets are full. And wheels of justice grind slowly. So can be let off, but I wouldn't advise it. Though it is interesting when someone for a simple traffic ticket raises 'right to travel,' 'you have no jurisdiction,' 'your flag has a gold-fringe and thus an Maritime Court,' 'you put my name in all capital letters that refers to my corporate entity, not my person,' and other such vexatious claims. If unlucky one will not only get the fine but maybe some time in found in contempt.

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 18, 2022, 12:21:00 PM... the whole theme of his show is everything is fake the govt is against you they are making you fat and also gay,..

Don't forget that theythe hobo elite are also trying to turn us all into Pepes:

That particular part of theirthe hobo elite's evil plan I don't have so much trouble with, it's the fat & gay bit I take issue with.

^No sir/ma'am!^

-p

albrecht

Quote from: pate on October 18, 2022, 03:21:39 PMDon't forget that theythe hobo elite are also trying to turn us all into Pepes:

That particular part of theirthe hobo elite's evil plan I don't have so much trouble with, it's the fat & gay bit I take issue with.

^No sir/ma'am!^

-p
AJ remixes are awesome. Like the Charlie Sheen ones were. Speaking of which, at some point years ago, I seem to recall AJ, Charlie Sheen, and Lenny "Nails" Dykstra were hanging out at Sheen's place and were friends. I recall AJ had them both on show at some point also. Maybe still friends, I don't know due their various legal and personal issues, but that must have been wild frigging time! Troika of Chaos! Trinity of Theories! Triple Threats of Rantings! And imagine them all scrambling to dodge process servers and the amount of Scotch their attorneys down when going over the latest rant, event, claims, or issues, "granted we got a lot of billable hours but will they be payed?"

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 18, 2022, 01:13:48 PMYeah, that must be it. 🙄🤮

No that is a trick you use if you are a skinny faggot like me and you see some guy at the bar who obviously goes to the gym you say nice moobs and he whips off his shirt or says to feel them 🙌 even better and the next thing you know it's 👉🏿👌🏻

K_Dubb

That is the theme of the show though basically everything is fake and the govt is against you, prime propaganda target to erode trust in institutions, so when they scam and crime and get caught the chuds all big their chudbeards up and down and say yiss and all say see the govt is against us when they are just scamming and criming.

Same as heather and all these shows saying it's the NSA that ruined her internet trying to shut her down when you all know she was just being a dork.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 18, 2022, 04:03:17 PMNo that is a trick you use if you are a skinny faggot like me and you see some guy at the bar who obviously goes to the gym you say nice moobs and he whips off his shirt or says to feel them 🙌 even better and the next thing you know it's 👉🏿👌🏻

Between pate making unwanted advances toward Ros and you to me you two are quite the team of running mates. Some might say perfect for today's politics. 🙄

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 18, 2022, 04:07:31 PMThat is the theme of the show though basically everything is fake and the govt is against you, prime propaganda target to erode trust in institutions, so when they scam and crime and get caught the chuds all big their chudbeards up and down and say yiss and all say see the govt is against us when they are just scamming and criming.

Same as heather and all these shows saying it's the NSA that ruined her internet trying to shut her down when you all know she was just being a dork.

Institutions eroded their own public trust. You're one of VERY few people who still believe in them.

pate

Quote from: albrecht on October 18, 2022, 03:40:46 PM"...lot of billable hours but will they be payed?.."

Man, I could sing along to that song!  Hah!  I have a customer with almost three months of unpaid back invoices.  I fear I may have to send him to collections.  Not cool, mang.

-p

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 18, 2022, 04:08:47 PMBetween pate making unwanted advances toward Ros and you to me you two are quite the team of running mates. Some might say perfect for today's politics. 🙄

That's a good one, Coach!

HAH!

-p