Author Alex Jones  (Read 208559 times)

Alex Jones
« Reply #1530 on: July 04, 2020, 03:30:27 PM »

Alex Jones
« Reply #1531 on: July 04, 2020, 03:37:57 PM »
establishment

And here I thought I was a globalist.

Protip: The more people who need to be involved or in the know for a conspiracy to work, the less feasible it gets.

If you're talking 100 people, forget it, it's virtually impossible at that point.

Alex Jones
« Reply #1532 on: July 04, 2020, 03:40:12 PM »
And here I thought I was a globalist.

You are. Globalism is the ideology of the establishment...or hadn’t you noticed? ::)

Alex Jones
« Reply #1533 on: July 04, 2020, 03:41:59 PM »

Protip: The more people who need to be involved or in the know for a conspiracy to work, the less feasible it gets.

If you're talking 100 people, forget it, it's virtually impossible at that point.

Yeah, like you would know.  ::)

Who said anything about a conspiracy? That’s just your CIA ad hominem attack against the truth. The stuff I talk about is actually happening or has happened. ::) ::)

Alex Jones
« Reply #1534 on: July 04, 2020, 03:57:46 PM »
You are. Globalism is the ideology of the establishment...or hadn’t you noticed? ::)

And reptilian illuminati. And who do you think isn't "establishment?" Trump? He passed the establishment tax bill - that wet kiss to the billionaires. Meanwhile you're preoccupied with goofy conspiracy theories about crisis actors. Sad.

Alex Jones
« Reply #1535 on: July 04, 2020, 04:00:30 PM »
And reptilian illuminati. And who do you think isn't "establishment?" Trump? He passed the establishment tax bill - that wet kiss to the billionaires. Meanwhile you're preoccupied with goofy conspiracy theories about crisis actors. Sad.

I know you are but what am I?

with the “conspiracy theories.” ::)

Your slave like obedience to globalism is sickening.

Alex Jones
« Reply #1536 on: July 04, 2020, 04:05:14 PM »
I know you are but what am I?

with the “conspiracy theories.” ::)

Your slave like obedience to globalism is sickening.

It's real because Alex Jones said so!

Alex Jones
« Reply #1537 on: July 04, 2020, 04:15:13 PM »
It's real because Alex Jones said so!

It’s real because the MSM said so...in unison!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42qHhMIXTWc

Alex Jones
« Reply #1538 on: July 04, 2020, 04:52:37 PM »
It’s real because the MSM said so...in unison!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42qHhMIXTWc

Yeah, that really is something.

Alex Jones
« Reply #1539 on: July 11, 2020, 12:51:43 AM »

Alex Jones
« Reply #1540 on: July 11, 2020, 01:25:06 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7cFVWCV5w4

Fat fucker . . . . too many hamburgers.  He's starting to look like Punnett.
You haven't caught on yet . . . sad.

Alex Jones
« Reply #1541 on: July 11, 2020, 06:26:27 AM »
Fat fucker . . . . too many hamburgers.  He's starting to look like Punnett.
You haven't caught on yet . . . sad.

Oh, I caught on. I realized you were an idiot from day one. I think most here do. ;)

Alex Jones
« Reply #1542 on: July 11, 2020, 12:00:32 PM »
Oh, I caught on. I realized you were an idiot from day one. I think most here do. ;)

You've actually posted some text!  Someone help you with spelling, etc.?  Nice change from the constant dull videos that you post.  Who watches your stuff?  Guessing . . . no one.  And yes, you are an idiot.  Have a nice day . . . .  ;D

Alex Jones
« Reply #1543 on: July 11, 2020, 12:06:38 PM »
You've actually posted some text!  Someone help you with spelling, etc.?  Nice change from the constant dull videos that you post.  Who watches your stuff?  Guessing . . . no one.  And yes, you are an idiot.  Have a nice day . . . .  ;D

So jelly! ::)

Alex Jones
« Reply #1544 on: September 02, 2020, 11:55:02 AM »
Watched just a bit of this - The Gunt had Alex Jones' kid on.  He was pretty funny. He mentioned he graduated high school early and Gunt was like "Oh. You must be pretty smart". Alex's son, Rex replied with something along the lines of "Not really.  When your Dad is Alex Jones and he shows up at PTA meetings, they are rather motivated to get rid of you as soon as they can".  Got a chuckle out of that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gELNCOhdiEo

Alex Jones
« Reply #1545 on: September 02, 2020, 05:44:17 PM »
He mentioned he graduated high school early and Gunt was like "Oh. You must be pretty smart". Alex's son, Rex replied with something along the lines of "Not really.  When your Dad is Alex Jones and he shows up at PTA meetings, they are rather motivated to get rid of you as soon as they can".  Got a chuckle out of that.
Those PTA meetings could be more funny than the short-lived "Harper Valley PTA" tv show!