• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

i despise you all

Started by gnooryblows, January 03, 2018, 09:46:10 PM

Swishypants

I just think about myself all the time and make shit up and then reply to it. I don't have a fucking clue what's happening outside my compound, which is guarded by tiny Asian men with M-1 Garande Battle Rifles. They're aliens you know; Asians.

gnooryblows

also julienC i mean if something happens you might just end up getting yourself in trouble too, you know? no need for something bad to happen to you either. no need for anything bad to happen to anyone IMO over a few words said on the internet.

Dr. MD MD

Sounds like someone is starting to panic. I wonder why? ???

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 03, 2018, 11:14:05 PM
I just think about myself all the time and make shit up and then reply to it. I don't have a fucking clue what's happening outside my compound, which is guarded by tiny Asian men with M-1 Garande Battle Rifles. They're aliens you know; Asians.

oh yeah definitely asians definitely have non-human DNA. they're part grey aliens. and as everyone knows the grey aliens are communists. that's why CHINA is RED CHINA. and hey even russia was in asia and has a lot of asian looking folks in parts of it.

Swishypants

EVERYBODY OUT OF THE POOL! He's a FED!!! Hide the cocaine and where is Webster? I am lost without him!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 03, 2018, 10:38:53 PM
also where the fuck did you even get that picture? jesus christ is that something that she posted on here? i didn't even know that there was a user on this site named laurakinsch but i just looked it up and sure enough it's there. so i guess people didn't DOXX her after all, she just made her own name public on this forum. fucking whatever. makes me wonder now why the faggot pudd was so fucking angry at me then.

i was thinking to myself "well it's sort of understandable he would be angry if someone posted his wifes name on 4chan" but if his wife is running around with her real name right in her handle then what the fuck was he even throwing that fit for??

LOLOLOL. Okay...A bit of news.. Okay? I'm not going to try to dox or attempt to find out how to dox you. Okay? So you can sleep peacefully in your bin tonight.

The photo that the 4chan virgin posted isn't my wife either, nor is Laurakinch her real name (surprise surprise). And lo and behold, I am not going to come and find you either. And I don't bribe MV (that one made me chuckle actually, a lot)..The evil one is too rich to bribe.

Are you feeling more able to snuggle up and get loves from your blankie and teddy bear now? Good.. What you're doing is just feeding your own paranoia. Be a lamb and make hay with Swishy, he'll be gentle with you.

JulianC

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 03, 2018, 11:09:57 PM
i mean julianC, i am touched truly, but i just don't think it's gonna help anything. just gonna make him more angry and make him spaz out and lead to who knows what. that's just how i see it anyhow. he's a dumbshit he doesn't even know how to make sense of things that happen around him.
pud is old phlegmatic pussy with big mouth,that's all. If he desires for his new life in America to be fucked /pol/ will deliver!
He knows now, he was warned to watch his mouth and to stay away from you.
You can still call him a pedo or diddler. 

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 03, 2018, 11:15:12 PM
Sounds like someone is starting to panic. I wonder why? ???

why do you people say stupid things like that? i don't want people hunting down people off of the internet. i don't want to hunt anyone down. i don't want julien hunting pud down. and i especially don't want pud hunting me down. obviously no one is going to end up hunting anyone down anyway unless the person getting hunted is pud. cuz there's no way for anyone to get my personal info. unfortunately puds fucking wife blasted her full name out for the world to see, so that puts him at a distinct disadvantage in that situation.

if you genuinely think "i'm nervous" considering all of that then wake the fuck up you homo. but in reality i would just rather not be a part of some bizarre internet bloodbath. if anything, at this point, if someone hunted pud down and murdered him i would prob end up getting questioned by police for like an hour over nothing and that would be a hassle because i value my time more than that.

edit: had to change "i want julien hunting pud down" to "i DONT want julien hunting pud down". cuz i definitely don't want ANYONE hunting ANYONE down and that's the god damn point. for real.

gnooryblows

i mean if that is genuinely puds wifes name, which apparently it is, im sure i could find puds address with just a few simple google searches.  but you know, i'd rather there just be no bloodbaths based off of a few bellgab posts. either way i know the blood isn't going to be MY blood for certain because there's no way for anyone to find me. and even if they did i own guns and swords and a few other goodies and i'm a light sleeper.

you want to call that "nervous" md md? you're delusional but whatever. think what you want about me.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 03, 2018, 11:18:31 PM
why do you people say stupid things like that? i don't want people hunting down people off of the internet. i don't want to hunt anyone down. i want julien hunting pud down. and i especially don't want pud hunting me down. obviously no one is going to end up hunting anyone down anyway unless the person getting hunted is pud. cuz there's no way for anyone to get my personal info. unfortunately puds fucking wife blasted her full name out for the world to see, so that puts him at a distinct disadvantage in that situation.

if you genuinely think "i'm nervous" considering all of that then wake the fuck up you homo. but in reality i would just rather not be a part of some bizarre internet bloodbath. if anything, at this point, if someone hunted pud down and murdered him i would prob end up getting questioned by police for like an hour over nothing and that would be a hassle because i value my time more than that.

Definitely nervous.

Yorkshire pud

why do you people say stupid things like that? i don't want people hunting down people off of the internet. i don't want to hunt anyone down. i want julien hunting pud down. and i especially don't want pud hunting me down. obviously no one is going to end up hunting anyone down anyway unless the person getting hunted is pud. cuz there's no way for anyone to get my personal info. unfortunately puds fucking wife blasted her full name out for the world to see, so that puts him at a distinct disadvantage in that situation.

You read too many John le Carré books.

gnooryblows

Quote from: JulianC on January 03, 2018, 11:17:30 PM
pud is old phlegmatic pussy with big mouth,that's all. If he desires for his new life in America to be fucked /pol/ will deliver!
He knows now, he was warned to watch his mouth and to stay away from you.
You can still call him a pedo or diddler.

alrite well i tried. i do appreciate the backup frankly and i appreciate you being on my side in this matter.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 03, 2018, 11:21:10 PM
You read too many John le Carré books.

pud, lets work this thing out right now. you and me. what's our status? you still mad at me? you still want my blood? you still want to fight? tell me where you're at here bro. tell me if we can't put things behind us.

JulianC

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 03, 2018, 11:17:07 PM

LOLOLOL. Okay...A bit of news.. Okay? I'm not going to try to dox or attempt to find out how to dox you. Okay? So you can sleep peacefully in your bin tonight.

The photo that the 4chan virgin posted isn't my wife either, nor is Laurakinch her real name (surprise surprise). And lo and behold, I am not going to come and find you either. And I don't bribe MV (that one made me chuckle actually, a lot)..The evil one is too rich to bribe.

Are you feeling more able to snuggle up and get loves from your blankie and teddy bear now? Good.. What you're doing is just feeding your own paranoia. Be a lamb and make hay with Swishy, he'll be gentle with you.

Yes it is!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 03, 2018, 11:22:02 PM
pud, lets work this thing out right now. you and me. what's our status? you still mad at me? you still want my blood? you still want to fight? tell me where you're at here bro. tell me if we can't put things behind us.

Shit...I never wanted your blood. Look, I can't help what you believe can I? I don't even know why I'm even addressing this now. As I said in the pm, you'd be better not being on this forum if you think everyone hates you, cos you don't seem to make things easy for yourself, whether that's intentional or not.

Swishypants

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 03, 2018, 11:17:07 PM

oh i totally missed this post. didn't see it at all. ok well good. pud i'm glad that we're on that level. you disagree with me, i disagree with you, you like to diddle children probably, i tend to think that's a bad thing to do. but whatever. we're able to disagree with eachother like mature adults. i dig that 100%. so no hard feelings alrite bro?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: JulianC on January 03, 2018, 11:25:21 PM
Yes it is!

Oh yeah..Okay duffass. Yeah her name is Laura Savannah Kinch. You got me...Now go look it up. Get back to me okay?  ::)

JulianC

why do you people say stupid things like that? i don't want people hunting down people off of the internet. i don't want to hunt anyone down. i don't want julien hunting pud down. and i especially don't want pud hunting me down. obviously no one is going to end up hunting anyone down anyway unless the person getting hunted is pud. cuz there's no way for anyone to get my personal info. unfortunately puds fucking wife blasted her full name out for the world to see, so that puts him at a distinct disadvantage in that situation.

edit: had to change "i want julien hunting pud down" to "i DONT want julien hunting pud down". cuz i definitely don't want ANYONE hunting ANYONE down and that's the god damn point. for real.

We prefer real blood. Digital blood is, meh!
Real blood is warm and sticky and has smell of death. Digital blood is just 1 and 0

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 03, 2018, 11:27:32 PM

Shit...I never wanted your blood. Look, I can't help what you believe can I? I don't even know why I'm even addressing this now. As I said in the pm, you'd be better not being on this forum if you think everyone hates you, cos you don't seem to make things easy for yourself, whether that's intentional or not.

well i don't mind people hating me, i love it.

but cool. alrite. good. i'm glad. look i don't want your blood either. there is nobody on bellgab or anywhere else on the internet that i would ever "want their blood". that's the reality. that's just not the type of person i am. i mean sometimes in life someone decides they want to make a problem for you and they don't leave you with much choice but to fight back, but i've never been the person to go out and try to pick a fight or cause any harm to people in that manner, right? so cool. we're good bro. we're on separate pages just like we always were, but whatever. such is life.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 03, 2018, 11:27:36 PM
oh i totally missed this post. didn't see it at all. ok well good. pud i'm glad that we're on that level. you disagree with me, i disagree with you, you like to diddle children probably, i tend to think that's a bad thing to do. but whatever. we're able to disagree with eachother like mature adults. i dig that 100%. so no hard feelings alrite bro?

If you persist with the former, I cannot subscribe to the latter...The hint is there. Now go and get in your bin.

gnooryblows

Quote from: JulianC on January 03, 2018, 11:29:11 PM
Real blood is warm and sticky and has smell of death. Digital blood is just 1 and 0

in fairness dude you don't KNOW that he is really a pedo. what if he's just a typical, run of the mill hillary clinton supporter? i mean i admit his denials of child trafficking reality is really bizarre and goes beyond even what the typical demoncrat does, but you still can't be sure he's not just a genuine complete moron.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: JulianC on January 03, 2018, 11:29:11 PM

And you naturally lead from the back eh?  ???

JulianC

FUCKING MEGA KEK!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 03, 2018, 11:30:27 PM

If you persist with the former, I cannot subscribe to the latter...The hint is there. Now go and get in your bin.

in all truth, here's the reality of it. in my mind i ascribe like 90% odds that you diddle children. that leaves a 10% possibility that you don't. what's that do you for you? any common ground we can work with there? does that put us in some sort of ballfield where we can have respectable disagreements?

Dr. MD MD

Look, can we all just agree that Swishypants is the biggest faggot on the internet and be done with it? :D

gnooryblows

Quote from: JulianC on January 03, 2018, 11:25:21 PM
Yes it is!

yeah i agree 100%. i pretty much tend to believe that is more or less his wifes real name too. or at least her maiden name. he might be saying "nuh uh not her name" cuz she took his last name, but you know, it would still technically be "her real name".

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 03, 2018, 11:31:00 PM
in fairness dude you don't KNOW that he is really a pedo. what if he's just a typical, run of the mill hillary clinton supporter? i mean i admit his denials of child trafficking reality is really bizarre and goes beyond even what the typical demoncrat does, but you still can't be sure he's not just a genuine complete moron.

Sigh: Last time okay? I don't deny child trafficking happens..okay? I've never said otherwise..Okay? Are you clear? I (and digest this, read it more than once if you need to)..suggested if YOU or anyone has evidence that will hold up in court about the alleged pizzagate, then get a lawyer pro bono to fight it in court for you...Okay? Is that clear? And I also told you I'd be the first to congratulate you if you won.. Got it?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 03, 2018, 11:33:30 PM
yeah i agree 100%. i pretty much tend to believe that is more or less his wifes real name too. or at least her maiden name. he might be saying "nuh uh not her name" cuz she took his last name, but you know, it would still technically be "her real name".

It isn't.. LOL  You think she's that fucking idiotic?

Swishypants

LETS GET READY TO RUUUUUUMBLE!!!